I'll be Nice and Slow

*You wake up in the morning with Bucky still wrapped around you.. you smile and kiss his arm.. you slide out of his arms and tip toe to the kitchen.. you start to make coffee and pancakes when you feel a metal arm wrap around your waist and a real one rub your belly... You smile.. Bucky nuzzles his face into your neck.. he talks and his breath tickles your neck*
Bucky- You left me all alone.. *He pouts.. you laugh... he kisses your neck* I was all cold and alone.. *He kisses your neck some more*
Y/N- I'm sorry.. how can I make it up to you? *You smile knowing what he's gonna say*
Bucky- Come back to bed.. help me work up a sweat.. *You giggle as he starts to move his metal hand between your legs and his real one towards your breast.*
Y/N- What about my pancakes? *You tease*
*Bucky chuckles and without a word turns off the burner and takes the spatula out of your hand and moves the pan off the heat... he lifts you without warning and carry's you back to the bedroom... he is really showing off his strength this trip and you love it*
Bucky- I'll make you my special pancakes after.. how does that sound? *Your eyes get big and you nod.. Bucky laughs* should I be hurt that you seem more excited about the double chocolate chip pancakes than Sex with me?
*You laugh and kiss him*
Y/N- No!.. *You look at him sheepishly* I'm just really hungry...
*Bucky smiles and sighs*
Bucky- Okay, I give.. I'll make you the pancakes and then we will have sex..
*You flip him over and straddle him.. you lean down and kiss him all over his face and neck*
Y/N- Thank you thank you thank you!!
*Bucky laughs and sits up... he try's to stand up but you won't let go.. he gives you a look*
Y/N- What?? You can carry me in here but you won't carry me back out?
*Bucky laughs and shakes his head.. he stands up with you in his arms and walks back out to the kitchen.. he sets you on the counter and starts on your pancakes*

Bucky- Okay.. open up..
*You do and Bucky feeds you a piece of pancake... it's so good you could make love to it.. but Bucky wouldn't appreciate that*
Y/N- So good baby..
*You sit on the counter and finish your breakfast while Bucky leans on the counter opposite of you*
Y/N- So what do we have planned today??
*You smirk.. You fold your legs crisscross on the counter.. you see Bucky's gaze lower to your legs.. that when you remember you're not wearing underwear... Bucky's shirt was so big it covered you so you weren't feeling the cool granite on your ass... not you were very aware that you are completely exposed and so it Bucky.. he licks his lips and walks over to you.. he takes your face in his hands.. he meets your gaze and whispers against your lips*
Bucky- First I'm going to  make you cum right here in the kitchen, then the hot tub, then the shower, after that we will have our couples massage. Once that's over I'm bringing you back here and I'm gonna have my way with you till dinner.. after dinner I have some plans but I don't want to make you overheat so I'll save those for later... how does that sound, Y/N? *He smirks.. he knows the effect he had on you and you are eating out of the palm of his hand*
Y/N- like I'm getting fucked senseless again.. *You bite your lip.. Bucky smile and kneels in front of you.. you uncross your legs and he pulls you to the edge of the counter.. he licks one long line up your center and you moan*
Y/N- Oh Bucky!
*Bucky smiles and presses a firm kiss against your clit*
Bucky- I'm just getting started Baby..

*Bucky sucks on your clit and slips his finger inside you.. he curls it and hits your G-Spot.. you jerk your hips and Bucky keeps them in places.. he start to squirm away because the sensation was so much.. but Bucky keeps his face locked onto your pussy*
Y/N- Buckybuckybucky!!!! Mmhmm shit!!
*You cum and before you could come down Bucky has you over his shoulder and is walking to the door that leads to the HotTub*
Y/N- Bucky! It's freezing!!! It had to warm up!!
*Bucky sets you down and smiles*
Bucky- There's a remote in the kitchen.. I turned it on when we were eating.. it's plenty warm Baby..
*He picks you up again and walks outside.. you instantly start to shiver.. that is until Bucky sets you down in the warm water.. the noise that escaped your mouth was sinful*
Bucky- Damn baby... if all I need is a HotTub just say so!

*You laugh and stand up.. you rip off his shirt and start to kiss his chest.. you suck on his nipples and palm him through his pants.. he walks away and you whine... he comes back completely naked.. he quickly hops in and pulls you into his lap*
Bucky- Mmhmm so beautiful baby..
*Bucky massages your ass as you grind against him.. the water splashes and bubbles around you.. you reach down and start stroking Bucky.. he leans his head back and moans.. you bite and suck on his neck.. he close when he takes your hand away.. he moves to where you are pinned against the wall of the HotTub and him.. he starts to rub his hard dick against your clit as he pins your hands behind you.. he sucks on your neck and moans against your skin.. even though it was freezing outside you've never been hotter.*
Y/N- Mmhmm Bucky, baby!! You feel so good.. so hard! I need more.. please baby?!
*He doesn't speak he just speeds up and starts to tongue your nipples*
Bucky- So good y/n... you feel, taste, and sound so good!
*You have gotten so use to Bucky telling you to cum that you absolutely lost it when he asked you to cum*
Bucky- please y/n.. cum for for me.. I wanna know I can make you feel good even without my mouth or hands or being inside you... please baby girl.. please..
Y/N- Ahhh mmmhmm fuck baby.. only you can do this to me... only you! *You say as you cum.. Bucky feels your whole center clench and release as your orgasm washes over you*
*Bucky smiles and kisses you*
Bucky- Thank you baby.. oh god, yes!!
*You feel him twitching and you pull away.. he looks sad*
Bucky- Y/N please?! No games!
Y/N- I'm not playing a game baby.. it's just when you cum I want to be able to feel you fill me and I can't if I'm in the water...

*You climb out and pull him with you.. you hurry back inside and pull him on the couch.. he lays on top of you and pushes in... you grip his shoulders and wrap your legs around his ass and pull him in deeper*
Y/N- Yes baby!! Oh right there!!!
*Bucky smiles and kisses you while whispering praises and thanks*
Bucky- Thank you y/n!! You feel so good! You take me so well... mmhmmm fuck! I'm gonna fill you up baby.. that okay?!
Y/N- yes Bucky! *You whimper... You needed him in you as much as he needed to be in you*
*He thrusts into you and cums.. it's so much that it's spills out all over the couch.. in about 10 minutes you'll care and try to clean it up but right not all you care about is seeing the blissful look on your husbands face.. he is coming down as you cum again and your walls clenching around him sends him over the edge again before he had a chance to recover... he noise he made was so fucking hot.. you came again just causing him to thrust into you harder.. you grab his shoulders even tighter as you scream and squirt everywhere... he pulls out and lays on your chest as you come down.. you smile and kiss his head and rub his back... H ego ally looks up at you.. he is blissed out and so happy... which makes you happy*
Y/N- That was-
Bucky- Incredible... thank you *He kisses your breast* thank you *He kisses your neck* thank you *He kisses your nose* thank you * he kisses your lips* I really needed that..
Y/N- You're welcome Bucky... I really enjoyed it too! *You smile and Bucky laughs... he sits up and pulls you into his arms... He looks down at you.. you are about to fall asleep.. he smirks*
Bucky- Don't fall asleep yet Baby... we still have to shower.. He nibbles on your neck and you whimper* don't worry... I'll be nice and slow.
*You whimper even more and Bucky chuckles.. You kiss him as he takes you to the shower*