Christmas Eve pt1

*Wanda smiles*
Wanda- I'll let you know.. let's just enjoy Christmas without any new adventures..
Y/N- Wanda.. are you sure?!
Wanda- Yeah I'm sure... after all *She looks at her watch* it's officially Christmas Eve!

*You smile and Bucky hugs you tight.. you walk into the main room and it's completely decorated for Christmas.. Pepper really out did herself*
Y/N- It looks amazing!!
Pepper- Thank you!! After I heard- I just wanted to make it perfect!
Bucky- it is!
*Tony walks in*
Tony- Alright, it's midnight and it is officially Christmas Eve.. everyone to bed because we have a big day tomorrow!
*You laugh and Bucky wraps you in his arms.. Grant looks up at him and smiles*
Bucky- Look at that! A Christmas miracle!
*You laugh and kiss Bucky*
Y/N- Take Grant, see if you can get him down.. I need to talk to Steve..
Bucky- Y'all gonna go tomorrow?
*You shrug your shoulders*
Y/N- It wouldn't be the same without Nat and I doubt he'd want to leave her side..
Bucky- Well, I'd go with you.. keep the tradition alive.. we can both come *He motions between him and Grant... you smile*
Y/N- I'll think about it.. *You wink*

*You head to the lab and as you do you think of that Christmas after the snap... your first Christmas where you were truly alone.. you and Steve had broken up by this point and and you weren't in the mood to do anything*

‼️Flashback‼️
*You phone rings.. you see it's Steve*
Y/N- Ignore..
*It rings again.. It's Nat*
Y/N- Ignore
*It rings again*
Y/N- Leave me alone... *You ignore it again*

Steve- She's not answering
Nat- let's go..
*They both get out of the car and head up to your apartment.. Steve doesn't even knock, he gets the hidden key and lets himself in*
Y/N- That breaking and entering!!
Steve- I didn't break anything..
*He lifts you off the couch and throws you over his shoulder.. he walks back out the door with you and heads back to the car*
Y/N- Steve!!! Put me down! Steve Grant Rogers put me down, now!
*Steve shakes his head.. if he wasn't going to put you down then you make him... his ass is right in your face so you give it a good smack.. he laughs.. you do it again and he just holds you tighter.. you pull yourself down more and you bite his ass through his pants.. he laughs and then smacks your and does the same to you.. he sets you down in the front seat.. he crouches in front of you*
*He gives you one of his "Steve Rogers disappointed faces" you laugh*
Steve- You're not spending Christmas alone.. Nat and I are going to a cabin upstate and you're coming with us.. Nat is packing you suitcase now..
*You roll your eyes and smile.. Nat climbs in the back*
Y/N- I hope you packed appropriately..
Nat- So you didn't want 3 lingerie sets and nothing else? Rats *She shakes her head.. you roll your eyes*
Steve- I'd love that
*Nat laughs and you shove Steve*
*You drive up to the cabin it starts snowing as you get there*
Steve- Sure is pretty isn't it?
Y/N- Yeah.. *You smile and look up to the mountains* he would have loved it..
*Steve pulls you into a hug and kisses your head.. you wipe a tear from his face*
Nat- come inside! You're gonna turn into snowmen!!
*You laugh.. You hop on Steve's back and he carries you inside.. you make hot chocolate and watch White Christmas, because it is your favorite, you bake cookies and eat them all*
Steve- Hey! Now what is Santa going to eat?!
*Steve tickles you*
*You tell stories about Christmas growing up*
Steve- Well we couldn't afford anything so it was home made gifts and and a lot of this.. *He motions to you three just being together*
Nat- the only Christmas I remember was fake.. it was a set up to get pictures for an undercover mission..
Y/N- I was three.. and my mom bought me a doll.. I had that doll until.. *You laugh* I don't remember when I lost it... I'm sure some hydra agent gave it to his own child or threw it away.. I loved that doll.. my mom would spray her perfume on it so it always smelled like her..

*You cleaned up and started to get ready for bed.. there was one room and two beds... Nat was already passed out across one.. you laugh and walk back out to the kitchen.. Steve was cleaning the counters*
Y/N- Steve?
*He turns around and wipes off his hands.. he smiles.. he throws the towel over his shoulder crosses his legs and his arms and he leans back against the counter*
Steve- Nat take the whole bed?
*You laugh*
Y/N- Yeah..
Steve- okay.. I'll sleep out here
Y/N- Steve you don't have to do that..
Steve- It's fine! I got the fire.. it'll be nice!
Y/N- you're staying in there with me.. I'm not gonna let you freeze on Christmas Eve..
*Steve smiles and laughs*
Steve- Okay.. you go ahead.. I'm gonna lock up and then I'll be in there..
*You give him a look and he laughs*
Steve- I promise!