Going to the Chapel

*The 7 weeks went by so fast and before you knew it, Its the day before your Wedding! Nat, Wanda, and Pepper planned a girls night for you filled with movies, games, and lots of booze! Once the night is over Bucky tries to come in a get ready for bed but they kick him out.. they said you couldn't spend the night with him.. that you needed to wake up alone on your Wedding day.. you thought it was silly but you went along with it. Wanda slept on one side of you and Nat slept on the other to keep Bucky from coming and visiting you... but that didn't stop him.. around 3 am Bucky sneaked into your room*
Bucky- pst! y/n

*You shot up hearing his voice getting excited. Nat stirs next to you and Bucky drops to the ground*
Nat- no... you go *Nat talks in her sleep*
*You fight the urge to laugh.. Bucky pops his head up from the edge of the bed grabs your ankles and pulls you down the bed towards him. Again you try not to make a sound. You slide off the edge of the bed into Bucky's lap.. you let out a squeal. You cover your mouth and Bucky looks to make sure you didn't wake anyone... you didn't.*
Bucky- you can't make a noise Baby girl

*You smile and Bucky kisses you. You start grinding on Bucky as you sit in his lap. He starts moving with you and the bed starts moving because of it. Nat and Wanda start to stir.. Bucky quickly picks you up and takes you out of the room*
Bucky- that was a close one
*You laugh and Bucky kisses you*
Y/N- what are you doing?!?
Bucky- I wanted to give you your last orgasm as a single women..
*You bust out laughing and Bucky puts his hand over your mouth While laughing as well*
Bucky- Damn baby you wanna wake the whole house?!?

*Bucky takes you to your old room*
Bucky- Whatever position you laid in is the way I'm taking you tonight.
*and with that you go flying trough the air and land on the bed.. your legs and ass are up in the air and then you bounce to your stomach.*
Bucky- wow! two for one
*Bucky is on you ripping your pants off. You rip off your shirt and his...He takes his pants off. He lifts your legs over his shoulders and he starts eating you out.. he is sucking on your clit while teasing your entrance with his fingers*
Y/N- Bucky I want to cum!! Please!
Bucky- Nope! You're only coming in my dick tonight baby girl and we've got a long way to go before we get there.

*He brings you to the edge 3 times then he flips you over and raises your ass in the air and starts fucking you with his tongue while rubbing you clit. He brings you to the edge 2 more times. He starts stroking himself and lines up with you and he slides in and once he is full in he pulls you up so your back is leaning on his chest. Then he starts thrusting into you... he starts rubbing your clit with his metal hand and you cum... you're shaking it's so good. He pulls out*
Bucky- Lay on your back

*You lay down and he lifts your legs in the air where your ass isn't even on the bed anymore. He slides in and and starts thrusting again. You cum silently screaming his name.*
Bucky- ahhh I'm gonna cum y/n
*He explodes inside you and rides through his high.*
Y/N- oh shit... that was amazing
Bucky- Yeah it was! *He kisses you* let's go get cleaned up.
*You two sneak back in your room and into the bathroom. You turn on the shower and get in. Within 5 minutes Nat is knocking at the door. You had the right sense to lock it.*
Nat- Y/n... everything alright?
Y/N- yeah! I just woke up in the middle of the night and realized if for got to shave and trim... down there... ya know.
Nat- he's literally seen you when you've been in the woods for 2 months... I don't think he cares.
*You look at Bucky and he nods his head and whispers*
Bucky's- she's got a point
*You try not to laugh*
Y/N- it's my wedding Nat I want to feel pretty! nice and smooth and trimmed..
Nat- whatever

*she walks away Bucky is about to laugh and you silence him with your mouth. You two get out and get dressed.. you walk Bucky to the door*
Bucky- hey.... we are getting Married today.
*You smile and kiss him. He leaves and you shut the door behind him. You turn around and find Nat and Wanda*
Nat- Needed to shave.... oh okay.
Y/N- what?? I didn't lie... I really did shave!
*You smile and climb back in bed and fall asleep.. you needed your sleep.. you were after all getting Married today*

*You wake up and start walking around your room getting ready for the day.. you are humming "Going to the chapel and we're gonna get Married".  Nat, Wanda, and Pepper insisted you spent your last night as a free women with the girls. And you have to admit it was a lot of fun!*

*You head downstairs and it is Wedding central. One person is doing your hair while another is doing your make up while another is painting your nails... it was a little overwhelming but you didn't care... by this time tomorrow you would be Mrs. Barnes*

Pepper- So The hashtag Winter's Wedding is trending so that's good!
*You laugh*
Y/N- thanks Pepper
Nat- okay let's get ready!
*Nat, Wanda, Pepper, and Morgan come out and show you their dresses*
Y/N- you all look amazing!! I'm gonna cry!
Everyone- No!! You will ruin your makeup!
*You get dressed and have your big reveal.. everyone is crying and they have to get their makeup touched up.*

*It was time for your first look with Bucky. You walk into the ceremony space and you see Bucky turned around.. you walk up behind him and tap his shoulder.. he turns around*
Bucky- .. wow.. *He says so quietly.. he wipes tears from his eyes* you are absolutely stunning.. I'm speechless..
*You are starting to cry and Bucky fans your face*
Y/N- Ha! Thanks babe.. you look amazing yourself!
*Bucky gives you a gently kiss as to not mess up your makeup. You two spend some time together just taking it all in.*