Its all Fun and Games..

*You get Grant up and get him cleaned up*
Bucky- I'm gonna clean the crib
Y/N- Okay... *You bounce Grant up and down trying to calm him.. Bucky rocks him trying to calm him but nothing works.. you decide that maybe a bath will work.. he needed a bath anyway... he was not having it. Sure he cried sometimes when you washed his hair but for the most part he loved his baths.. so the fact that he was screaming like he was hurt made your heart break*
Y/N- I'm so sorry baby.. I'm just trying to get you clean.. *You wipe a tear away from your face*
*Bucky walks in*
Bucky- What is going on? What's wrong?

*Poor Bucky, you lost it.. all the built up hormones and the fact that your baby didn't feel good and now your husband asking dumb questions... well, it wasn't a dumb question, you just couldn't take it*
Y/N- If I knew what was wrong do you think I would just let him cry?!?! I'm trying my best here!!!! *You start crying.. Bucky tries to comfort you but you push him away* don't touch me!!
Bucky- Don't yell at me!! It's not my fault!
Y/N- So are you saying it's mine?!? That's what you're implying!!
Bucky- No! I.. I'm just.. ah!! That's not what I meant and you know it!
Y/N- Whatever *You blow him off*
Bucky- Have you taken his temperature?
Y/N- Do you think I'm stupid? Yes I took it and it's normal... which is why I'm freaking out!!
*Grant is screaming bloody murder while you and Bucky fight... Bucky realizes he needs to deescalate this situation*

*Bucky takes a deep breath*
Bucky- Baby I just want to help... how can I help? And please don't yell at me.. we need to work together here...
Y/N- Bucky I don't know what to do.. he doesn't have a fever.. there's no weird rash.. his breathing is normal..there are no cuts or scrapes... *You cry even harder and Grant screams even louder*
*Nat and Steve come running in followed by Pepper and Tony*
Steve- What's going on? What's Wrong?
*You give Steve the a death glare and Bucky runs interference*
Bucky- You focus on Grant *He turns you back towards Grant* you, stop asking stupid questions *He directs that at Steve... he gives Steve an "I'm sorry" look*
Steve- It's fine *He whispers*
*Grant is all cleaned up.. you get him wrapped in a towel and and you take him into the room and lay him on the bed... you put his diaper on and just hold him.. he is still so upset*
Bucky- Baby here let me see him..
Y/N- What your arms are better than mine.. what you think I'm not-
*Tony steps in*
Tony- Hey Bucky, Steve.. come help me make some tea.. come on..

*He leaves and ushers Bucky out of the room*
Bucky- Tony that is my son and my wife and they are hurting.. I need to be in there...
*Tony stops him*
Tony- You need to give her a minute.. she is in a postpartum filled rage right now and any testosterone in that room except for Grant is going to piss her off.. give her a minute. Help me make the tea and by the time that's done and we bring it to the ladies she'll be ready to jump your bones again.. *He pats Bucky's chest... Bucky rolls his eyes*
Bucky- Thats not what I'm worried about..
Tony- I know... *He puts his arm around Bucky's shoulder and they walk to the kitchen.. Steve was still standing by the door* Steve you are of no use either... let's go!
*Steve reluctantly leaves the door and head to the kitchen*
Tony- Now... what can I touch in this kitchen that hasn't had someone's ass on it tonight?
*Steve and Bucky look at each other and laugh*
Steve- I think that one chair is safe...
*Tony rolls his eyes*
Tony- Yall are gross.. this is a shared space..
Bucky- I mean we shared the space...
*Steve laughs and hits Bucky's chest*
*Tony walks away and makes the tea*

*Nat and Pepper cleaned up the bathroom and emptied Grants tub while you held him.. you thought maybe skin to skin would help calm him down so you sat in a chair and laid him on your chest... Nat and Pepper come out*
Nat- y/n... how about you change your pants..
Y/N- Why?
Pepper- Because you have baby poop on it...
*You look down and realize*
Y/N- Oh... ewww... okay, will one of you hold him?
Pepper- I will.. come here little one...
*Grant is still crying but not as badly as before... You go change.. Pepper notices Nat looks a little worried*
Pepper- You okay?
Nat- Yeah it's just... I feel bad for y/n and Grant... and Bucky *Pepper laughs*
Pepper- Bucky is a big boy he will be okay.. Tony's talking to him now..
Nat- How do you do it? How do you handle this..
Pepper- Just like we are now... with a village...
*Grant let's put a big burp and Nat and Pepper laugh.. you come running in*
Y/N- What happened?!
Pepper- He just burped.. I think we found your problem.. he's got gas.. which can be extremely painful..
Y/N- I'm such a bad mom.. I can't do anything right!
*You cry and sit on the bed... you hang your head in your hands.. Nat sits next to you and hugs you*
Nat- You are an amazing mom!!... he's okay! And this is something that will pass... Babies get gas.. it just happens!
Pepper- Right! He will be okay..
*Grant has calmed down but you haven't.. you are still crying.. Nat holds you while Pepper rocks Grant to sleep*