Slow F*ck Day pt2- Lead Me Here

*Bucky kisses you and pulls you on top.. he smiles and gently squeezes your ass*
Y/N- You got it baby..
*You smile and kiss him.. you then sit up and start moving your hips.. you keep a slow and steady pace the whole time. Bucky rest his hands on your hips and just watches you as you ride him... he then closes him eyes as he rubs up and down your body.. you decide to make a little noise and let him know how good he is making you feel*
Y/N- Mmhmm Bucky.... Baby yes.. *He smiles and moves his hands up your body to your breast.. his eyes still closed.. he plays with your nipples and you moan* just like that Baby... Mmhmm thank you baby. You know how to make me feel good.. *You feel him twitch.. you lean down to give him a better angle. You kiss his neck and whisper in his ear*
Y/N- You Bucky Barnes are the most amazing man I've ever met. You love like no other and are loyal to the end. I know you will always be for me and you will love me unconditionally. You are the most amazing father and I am blown away by the amount of love in your heart for our children. You protect us and keep us safe and you make sure we know you love us.. *Bucky starts to cry.. he grabs your ass.. He flips you over and starts to thrust into you.. still slow but every stroke of his hips hits your g-spot*
Bucky- More y/n... please, I need more baby. I'm sorry but I do...
Y/N- Shhh Bucky.. I know baby.. *You kiss him*
Y/N- You are good and kind.. you have a hard exterior but you're really filled with so much love. *He leans down and kisses your neck... you pull out a little dirty talk.. not too dirty but just enough*
Y/N- you are the only man who can make me feel this way.. the way you move and fill me.. you satisfy me beyond belief and no one can compare... only you can make me cum the way I do baby.. only you. *You kiss him and he whimpers against your mouth* I want you to cum baby... please? You always finish me first but today your first.. *Bucky nods and you rub his back* Mmhmm yes baby... *He cums but he doesn't pull out.. you kiss him and wrap your legs around his waist and pull him down* I know you have more baby... let me have it.. all of it, please? Don't hold back... all your pain, pleasure, sadness, happiness.. just give it all baby... tell me how you feel.. let me help you... *He moans and gently bites your neck.. he cums hard and he groans... he freezes for a minute as he continues to cum.. you rub his back and kiss his cheek* thank you baby.... Mmhmm thank you... *You rub his back as he gently starts to move again.. you feel warm tears on your shoulder* I got you Bucky... I'm never letting go.
Bucky- Please baby... Never..
*You take his face in your hands and he leans his forehead against yours*
Y/N- Never Baby...
*Bucky thrusts a little faster and you cum... you grab his hair and he leans down to kiss your breast... it lasts for a solid 15 seconds as Bucky just continues to work you through it.. it was amazing and beautiful... Bucky collapses beside you.. he finally pulls out.. you wince a little but it was a good pain.. one that you want to experience again.. he kisses your nose as you relax into his arms... you look at the clock and it reads 2:00pm*
Bucky- Thank you so much y/n..
Y/N- You're welcome Bucky... how about we get some lunch...Huh?
*Bucky nods and pulls you out of bed... he wraps your robe around you and he pulls his on.. he pulls you on his back and you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.. you kiss his cheek and he walks to the kitchen*

Y/N- What are you feeling today *You rub his chest as he leans against the counter.. he smiles*
Bucky- Is it too childish to say a grilled cheese with chicken soup?
Y/N- Not at all.. *You stand on your tip toes and kiss his nose* coming right up baby..
*You make lunch and sit on the counter while Bucky stands between your legs and eat... you look up at him*
Y/N- So.... Have you thought about the letter Shuri sent you?
*Bucky looks up*
Bucky- Yeah.... And I just don't want to go through with it.. if it goes wrong I could loose function of the arm completely and a working metal arm is better than nothing.
*You rub his shoulders*
Y/N- I know... I was just wondering if you had thought about it..
Bucky- I have and as amazing as it would be to actually have feeling in my metal arm it would also bender my abilities.. if I were to try and stop a bullet I'd feel it... or if it fell off.. I'd feel it. There are more Cons than Pros.
Y/N- Okay... *You smile and kiss his nose*
*He slips his arms inside your robe.. you giggle against his lips* baby.. the cameras.
*Bucky sighs and pulls back he smiles and starts to pull you off the counter and you stop him*
Y/N- Wait, I wasn't saying we needed to leave... just hold on.... *You point your phone at the 3 cameras in the kitchen and you see the red lights turn off.. Bucky smiles*
Bucky- Who gave you that ability?
Y/N- I've had it since Grant was born... since I have to nurse and whenever the others aren't here I don't worry about going to our room.. I just usually forget about it... *Bucky laughs*
*Bucky slips his arms back inside your robe and kisses you... he leans you back and kisses his way down your body... he proceeds to eat you out... slowly he builds up your orgasm and right as you're about to cum he helps you back down... he sits you up and pulls you off the counter.. you meet his gaze and smile.... He sees the clock behind you*
Bucky- Wow... we've been at this for hours..
*You smile and kiss him*
Y/N- it's been amazing baby... I think everyone is going to be home soon so how about we head back to our room.. huh?
*Bucky nods*

*When you get back Bucky takes his robe off and pulls yours off as well.. he pulls you against his body... He starts to slow dance with you... you giggle and kiss him.. he hums as you move*
Bucky- You are literally everything I ever hoped for y/n.. and before I met you I had resided myself to a life of loneliness and pain.. I believed my life was a loss because of what had been done to me but you.... You, y/n Barnes slowly brought hope *he kisses your head* and grace *He kisses your cheek* and joy *He kisses your other cheek* and peace *He kisses your nose* and love *He kisses your lips* back into my life... I am where I am today because of you.. you push me to be stronger and braver... you make me want to be worth your love... *You let a tear fall and you kiss him.. you pull him back to the bed with you.. this time there's no talking.. just you and Bucky and the sounds of your love for one another.. when you've both finished Bucky lays in your arms resting his head on your breast.... After awhile you look at the clock*
Y/N- Hey Bucky, it's almost dinner time... let's get showered and then we can lay here until then... huh? *Bucky nods*

*You stand opposite him in the shower... you wash his body and his hair.. you kiss him as you gently stroke him... he moans against your lips as he cums in your hand... you kiss his neck and clean him off.. he washes your body and your hair.. he gets on his knees and you pull him up... he looks sad almost.. you chuckle*
Y/N- No, I'm okay... this is about you baby..
Bucky- Okay, but I want to do this... please? Baby please?? *He kisses your neck as he begs to eat you out.. you laugh because it's completely crazy that you'd say no in the first place*
Y/N- Okay
*He kneels in front and has you on edge... you cum in his mouth and his kisses your body as you come down... he meets your lips*
Bucky- Thank you baby... that was the perfect way to end this day..
*You smile and wrap him in your arms... you dry off and get into your clean bed.. Bucky lays in your arms and rest his head against your breast... you both fall asleep and you don't hear the door open.*

Steve- Shhh they are asleep like I said they were...
*Nat and Steve walk in and put a sleeping Grant in his bassinet... He fell asleep on the ride home and there was no way Steve was about to wake him after the day they had*
Nat- It's crazy that someone so cute can scream so loud...
Steve- Look at who his parents are..
*Nat smiles and they walk out*
Nat- You think they had a good day?
*Steve give she'd a gentle smile*
Steve- Yeah... he definitely needed today and I needed to be surrounded by my family today.. once I remember what day it was I kinda got a little-
Nat- Gloomy? Yeah I noticed.... So did Grant.. I think that's why he acted the way he did..
Steve- Yeah, that or he's just coming into his Barnes personality..
*Nat laughs and kisses Steve*
Nat- I can't wait for our Slow Fuck Day..
Steve- Oh really? *He smirks and leans in really slow.. Nat closes the distance and kisses him*
Come on.. let's get diner ready..

*You wake up to the sweetest sound.. Bucky and Grant.. Bucky is still in your arms but he has Grant on his chest... Grant babbles and Bucky holds a conversation with him*
Bucky- you know.. the more I think about it the more I'm happy to have survived.. *Grant looks at him* I wouldn't be here with you or mommy if I hadn't.. maybe it was all supposed to happen to lead me here... *Grant smiles* that's a good way to look at it..
*You smile and kisses Bucky's head... he looks up and smiles.. he kisses you and then continues to talk to Grant as you rub Grants back*

‼️Part 3 tomorrow! It will cover what happened with Grant all day and more‼️