Do You Know His Name

*You wale up to Grant whining and getting hungry*
Y/N- Okay okay.. I hear you.. *You kiss his head and stand up to walk out*
*Bucky wake up*
Bucky- is she up?! Oh.. what's up? Where are you going?
Y/N- Grant needs to nurse and I think it would traumatize her is she woke up and saw her mom breastfeeding her older brother..
*Bucky laughs and wipes the sleep out of his eyes.. Bruce walks in*
Bruce- Hey Guys.. have you been here all night??
Y/N- Yeah
Bucky- We wanted to be here in case she woke up..
Bruce- Well.. how about y'all go shower and eat something.. I'll stay and I'll call if anything changes..
*You and Bucky exchange a look and Grant starts to whine more*
Bucky- That sounds like a great idea.. come on..
*You thank Bruce and you walk out.. Bucky follows.. Bruce checks on Winnie... she slowly wakes up*
Bruce- You just missed your parents. I'll get them.
Winnie- no, not yet.. I need to talk to you.. you can call for them after..
Bruce- okay..

*you get to the room and sit down to Nurse.. Bucky went to grab some breakfast for you two.. He feeds you while you finish feeding Grant*
Y/N- Ha! Thank you..
Bucky- You're welcome baby..
*You call Peter*
Bucky- Why are you calling Peter??
Y/N- Because there are going to be a lot of big people emotions today that he won't be a apart of.. he can watch Grant for us while we handle all of this..
Bucky- Okay... But I don't want him leaving Grant's room..
Y/N- Bucky-
Bucky- Someone is actively hunting down our children.. first Rumlow was after Grant and now someones after Winnie.. I want to know where he is at all times..
Y/N- Okay.. *You place a hand on his chest to calm him* okay.. if it will make you feel better we can even use the monitor...
Bucky- Yeah.. it does..
*You smile and kiss Bucky on the cheek.. it warms your heart to see Bucky being so protective of his children... that thought just hit you.. children.. plural.. you and Bucky have multiple children.. you smile even more and give Bucky a soft kiss.. he smiles*
Bucky- What was that for? Not that I'm complaining.. *You laugh*
Y/N- I just love you... so much... and now I'm gonna shower.
*Bucky gives you a look*
Bucky- you want me to join you?
*You smile and lean forward against the door frame*
Y/N- More than anything..
*Bucky smiles and pulls you into his arms*
Y/N- But just be there.. I'm not in the right head space for anything more.. I'm sorry if you wanted-
Bucky- Don't apologize.. I'm not right either..
*You kiss him and pull him into the shower with you.. you take off what was left of your clothes and start undressing Bucky.. he breaks the kiss*
Bucky- I thought we just said-
Y/N- We did.. *You kiss him... he breaks it again*
Bucky- So we are or we're not.. cause you're giving me mixed signals..
*You laugh*
Y/N- I just want to make out with my naked husband while I shower and that's it.. is that okay??
Bucky- More than okay! *Bucky smiles and pulls you back into a kiss*

Bruce- You need to tell someone! You can't keep this secret! I don't know how to handle this!
Winnie- Bruce calm down! I don't need the whole compound hearing! I will tell all the people involved when I have to-
Bruce- They are going to see your labs! You have to tell them!
Winnie- Not till it's right and safe.. now is everything alright?!
*Bruce rolls his eyes*
Bruce- Yes.. everything is fine.. from what I can tell.. can I call your parents now?
Winnie- No, I need to see uncle Steve and Aunt Nat first..
*Bruce sighs and calls for Steve and Nat.. they come right away*
Steve- What did you need?
*He sees you are awake*
Steve- Hey! You're awake!
Winnie- Yeah.. I need you to listen.. it's life or death...
*Nat and Steve look at each other*
Nat- tell us everything..

*Bucky's hands wonder all over your body as he kisses you.. you rub his back and his arms as he kisses your neck... he washes you and you wash him.. he washes his hair as you wash yours.. he brings you back into an embrace*
Bucky- No matter what happens.. promise me you won't get scared to live our life..
Y/N- Bucky what does that even mean?
Bucky- If she... *He stops.. he doesn't even finish what he was going to say because he knows you understand* we can't let that keep us from living the rest of our lives.. keep us from having her and getting to spend the years that we have with her.. no matter what happens we have to continue to live our life... promise me.. I promise you. I know it would be hard but-
Y/N- I promise.. I love you Bucky.. and it would be hard... *You meet his gaze* but I promise..
*Someone knocks on the door.. Bucky holds you tighter.. Steve opens it*
Steve- She's awake..