Now Kiss and Make Up

*You were still mad at Bucky and James.. your heart was a little softer towards James because of what happened but Bucky still had your full rage.. you were going to make this bet a living hell for him.. you know him so well and you were going to use all of that to your advantage*
Y/N- Bucky.. Baby... do you like this new Dress I bought?.. I got it for when you got back.
*Bucky looks up and he sees you in a cute sun dress that made your Breast look amazing and your ass look even better. He adjusts how he is sitting*
Bucky- umm yeah Baby.. it looks good! To be honest it would look better on the floor..*He Winks*
Y/N- You're absolutely right... *You take off the dress and drop it on the floor.. you turn and walk away.. Bucky sits there watching you walk into the closet... you hear him get up, walk to the bathroom, and turn on the shower. You laugh*

*About an hour later you are in the kitchen leaning forward against the counter when Bucky walks in.. your breast are almost hanging out of your shirt and your dress is short in the back because of how you are leaning.. you can see bucky checking you out and trying not to get caught.. he walks around behind you and places his hands on your hips.. he leans down and whispers in your ear*
Bucky- I was just joking about the bet.. ya know.. *His hand wonders below your dress*
Y/N- I wasn't.. *You push your ass into his hand and against the growing bulge in his pants*
*He muffles a moan against your neck.. it sends shivers down your spine and you try not to moan. He slips a hand in between your legs and starts to tease you through your underwear.*
Bucky- Y/N... I miss you.. please Baby.
Y/N- Mmmhhhhm no... I miss you too but I am still so mad... I can't.. *You pull out of his reach and walk away.. you hold your belly as you walk out of the kitchen.. Bucky follows you*
Bucky- Why not?
Y/N- Because I don't want to have sex with you while I'm mad.. so I need this silly bet to help remind me of some of the reasons I deal with your stupidity!
Bucky- fair enough... it's on! *Bucky walks closer and traps you against the couch.. you can't move... Bucky slides his leg between your legs... he was wearing shorts while you were in your sun dress.. he whispers in your ear*
Bucky- I can feel how wet you are.. *He kisses your neck* let me have a taste..
*You moan*
Y/N- No... *He moves away*
Bucky- Okay.. *He walks away and licks his lips*
*maybe this was a horrible idea*

*A week goes by and Bucky is pulling out all the stops.. he is Constantly touching you and whispering dirty things in your ear.. he will workout and then come into your room shirtless and sweaty and then he will sit the and talk to you while he undressed and showers.. you've found yourself drooling on an occasion or two. He even got James involved.*
*You are walking down the hallway and Bucky stops you.. he just looks at you and brushes your hair behind your shoulders.. you're flustered and you step out of his grasp and continue down the hall... James stops you*
James- Thanks again for what you said.. it meant a lot. *He places his hand on your belly and feels Grant moving around.. he smiles at you... you feel the heat rising in you*
Y/N- Excuse me.. *You slip into your room and lock the door.. you look down at your belly and talk to Grant* you've got to start playing defense kid*

*And he did... Bucky would walk up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist and start whispering dirty things in your ear and Grant would kick him in the arms*
Bucky- Ouch!
*You laugh and walk away.. you give your belly a little fist bump. You stick your tongue out at Bucky.. Bucky kneels down in front of your belly and whispers*
Bucky- Traitor.. *You laugh and mess up his hair*

*You are laying in bed and your back is hurting... normally you would ask Bucky to massage your back but you weren't about to open that door. You are moving around and Bucky can tell you are uncomfortable*
Bucky- Sit up
Y/N- I'm-
Bucky- Sit up
*You do.. he climbs behind you and rests against the headboard.. you settle between his legs and he starts rubbing your shoulders*
Y/N- mmhhm
Bucky- Dear lord women... your shoulders are tight!
*You laugh*
Y/N- it's cause I'm stressed out over you all the time..
*Bucky laughs.. he makes his way down your back.. his hands sneak around the front and start massaging the sides of your breast*
Y/N- Bucky-
Bucky- Shhh it's okay..