An Honest to God Date

*About an hour later Steve is walking by the living room and he hears you and Bucky still playing Super-Smash Bros.*
Bucky- Wait... hold on! I didn't know he could do that! What?!? Y/N.. what are you doing.. hold on! No! No! No!
*Steve hears "Defeated" and Bucky freaking out. Steve laughs and keeps walking*
Bucky- oh come on!! Wait... we're you hustling me?? You were letting me win!
Y/N- I figured you could use a win these days so I went easy on you... but then you got too big for your britches
Bucky- That's fair.... *Bucky sits back down beside you* thanks for giving me a win.
*You smile, lean over and give him a kiss*
*You wake up and Its day 18 of your "two weeks" You had hoped Shuri would have called and cleared you and Bucky but you haven't heard from her since you left Wakanda. You were getting antsy and Bucky was weirdly calm. You needed some excitement... if Bucky suggested another night of chick flicks you might scream.. you loved them but a girl can only take so much! You and Bucky were still in bed.. he starts to get up and get ready for the day when he asks*
Bucky- Hey did you have anything planned for tonight?
Y/N- no... why? *which movie is he going to suggest tonight*
Bucky- I want to take you on a date... a real, honest to god, date... what do you say?
*You were so excited to be going out you could scream and jump up and down on the bed*
Y/N- I say what time should I be ready??
Bucky- 6
*You smile and give Bucky a big kiss*

Nat- so... what do you think he has planned for tonight??
Y/N- Honestly I have no idea! I just hope it's nothing too romantic.
*Nat looks at you like you're an idiot*
Y/N- we still haven't heard from Shuri and I don't know if I can't take it if he has this amazing, romantic, sexy night planned.. I might just die if he does... I miss him Nat. I miss being close to him... where it's just me and him and nothing else matters.... ugh!
*Nat laughs*
*You walk downstairs and see Bucky. He looks amazing...As you get closer you can see he has flowers for you*
Y/N- Bucky... that's so sweet. Thank you! *You give him a quick peck on the cheek. He smelled so good... this was not helping your problem*
Bucky- you ready? Let's go Doll *Bucky puts his arm around you waist and you two walk out of the house*
*Bucky pulls up to the most expensive hotel in the city. Wine, candles, music, literally everything you would need for a perfect date. You had an amazing dinner and even better dessert... Bucky took you dancing and on a walk around the park. It was perfect and beautiful... it was simple and you couldn't be happier*
*You are walking to the car to head home and Bucky let's you in on a little secret*
Bucky- So.... Shuri called 4 days ago..
Y/N- and?!?!?
*Bucky looks at you. He licks his lips and then winks at you...your stomach does flips.
Y/N- So why did you not tell me Shuri had called?
Bucky- I wanted to surprise you... did it work?
Y/N- Yes!
Bucky- Good! Also with only being able to talk these last 8 weeks... I have somehow fallen even more in love with you and I didn't think that was possible.. it's been simple... I wanted the simplicity to last a little bit longer... but now.... I'm gonna make good on that promise I made you.
*He winks and you take a deep breath.. you knew you were in for a long night*

*You and Bucky pull up the the house. You start to walk in when Bucky grabs your hand and pulls you into his arms. He puts one hand in your hair while the other makes its way to your ass. He starts to kiss you. At first it was slow but it quickly turned into a full make out session in the drive way. Still kissing you start to make your way inside... stumbling in the main door you and Bucky start laughing but you are not letting up. Everyone is in the living room and sees you come in but you don't see them. Peter walks in and sees you two*
Peter- oh God!
*Still in Bucky's arms you turn around to see everyone staring at you.*
Y/N- ummm.... I'm not even going to make an excuse... we're gonna have lots of sex tonight so get your ear plugs or get out!
*Bucky laughs throws you over his shoulder and heads to the room*
Bucky- Goodnight! See y'all tomorrow night!
*Everyone just looks at each other and shrugs their shoulders. They were use to the shenanigans of you and Bucky.*
*Bucky pushes open the door and shuts it with his foot. You reach up and lock it. Bucky laughs*
Bucky- team work makes the dream work!
Y/N- that it does!
*Bucky throws you on the bed and just looks at you. He slowly walks towards you and leans over you. He kisses you.. he starts to lift the edge of your dress and move his hands underneath it. You tug at his shirt wanting to feel his bare chest. Bucky takes the hint and stands up. You sit up and start unbuttoning his shirt.. within seconds it is off. He goes back to kissing you.. now he is laying on you.. he is settled between you legs and is grinding into you with every breath. He flips you on your stomach and starts to unzip your dress. You sit up so he can slide it over your head. He wraps his arms around you and starts to palm your breast through your bra. It feels so good*
Y/N- Take it off... please Bucky.
*Bucky kisses your neck and without saying a word he does what you asked. He then turns you back around and lays you on your back. He spends some time kissing and licking you breast. He then lays on you again... Feeling the muscles in his chest flex every time he moves his arms. He is running his hands along your legs while he kisses you. He starts to play with the hem of your tights.*
Y/N- please Bucky..*you say breathlessly*
*Bucky smiles and kisses you*
Bucky- I can't wait to taste you... it's been way too long.

*Bucky kisses his way down your body. He stops right over your clit. He looks up at you and smiles. He sticks out his tongue and ever so slightly licks you through your tights. You were so thankful you decided to go commando under them. He speeds up and gets you very close to cumming. The then stops and kisses you again.*
Bucky- I want this night to be special.. so tell me what you want. It can be rough *and he pulls you close and hard against him* or it can be gentle... *He releases his grip and leans down and kisses you softly.. it was filled with so much passion.* tell me what you want...
Y/N- At this moment I just want you Bucky... only you.. no fake names no role playing... just my Bucky..
Bucky- okay *He smiles* I can do that... but do something for me..
Y/N- anything *you say as you stroke his hair*
Bucky- Call me by my name
Y/N- okay... James
*Bucky pulls you in for a kiss and it is unlike any you two have shared. He starts to remove your tights.. you lift your hips and help him take them off. He takes off his pants and briefs and is right back between your legs without missing a beat. He slowly starts to grind against you.*
Y/N- James..
Bucky- Y/N..
*You ache when you felt how hard he was. He looks at you as he slides in... he was so gentle and gave you a moment to adjust. You two started moving together and before long you were both cumming. You said his name like he asked*
Y/N- James! I'm cumming
*you could tell it meant so much to him. You try to remind yourself to ask him about it later. It was sweet and beautiful. It was filled with so much love and passion but not a needy passion, a deep lasting passion. You loved Bucky so much. Bucky has one arm wrapped around you and his head is resting on yours*

Y/N- Bucky, can I ask you a question?
Bucky- of course
Y/N- why did you want me to call you James? Have you always wanted that and you were just able to verbalize it or..
Bucky- No.. I love whatever you call me. Bucky, Buck, Winter Soldier, Sir, Daddy... I love it all. it's just.... I haven't been James in so long and when I'm with you I feel like my old self again... I just wanted to be me with you... the kid from Brooklyn who loved science and reading... the person I was before the war... before this.. * He held up his metal arm. You take his metal hand and kiss it. You see tears in his eyes* I've never told you this before but... the way you treat me with this *he points to his arm again* you act like it's real.. like I can feel with it. *He laughs* You hit this arm when you tease me or get on to me... you've actively chosen to hold this hand... you've bitten these fingers. And you doing that was a huge part in me accepting it. When you do that I feel like I'm somewhat normal.
Y/N- it's a part of you Bucky... Ive never thought of it as your "fake arm" I've always seen it as a part of you... you are James Buchanan Barnes and you have a metal arm.. it's a part of you.. and I love every part of you, James.
*Bucky smiles and kisses you. He starts to deepen the kiss*
Bucky- Round two?
Y/N- yes... but this time... I want you to keep your promise.
*Bucky gives you a devilish grin*
Bucky- Will do Baby girl.

*Before you could smile at what Bucky said he was in between you legs eating you out. He was all in, no teasing, no waiting, no time to adjust... you came quickly and hard.*
Y/N- Fuck!! Oh Bucky!!
Bucky- What were the approved names you could call me this week?
Y/N- oh fuck Daddy
Bucky- that's right Baby girl. *He slapped your ass as he continued to eat you out. You came again*
Y/N- Shit!!!! I'm cumming!
*Bucky made you cum 3 more times by his mouth alone. You were so sensitive that if he touched you you thought you would cum*
Bucky- Daddy's gonna give you a break..
Y/N- thank you daddy * you say between moans, you were still coming down from your last orgasm. Bucky leans down and whispers in your ear*
Bucky- don't thank me yet.. get on your knees
*You moan but you do as your told. Bucky stands in front of you in all his glory... Two can play at this game... you take him in your mouth and start moving your head. You moan as he is in your mouth... and you can feel him getting harder and harder.... he moans... it that sexy moan that always make you wet when you hear it.*
Bucky-Fuck Y/N! I'm gonna cum!
*Bucky tries to pull out of your mouth but you keep him still by grabbing onto his hips. He finishes in your mouth and you swallow every bit of him.*
Bucky- holy shit Y/N... that was
*You cut him off by kissing him and pushing him on the bed*
Y/N- I want you to fuck me Daddy
*And just like that Bucky was back in the game. He rolled on top of you and started to fuck you like you had asked. He speed was neck breaking you could feel the bruises forming on your hips from where he was holding you but you didn't care because this was fucking amazing! Your night did not end there... you and Bucky both came 2 more times... the most either of you had ever done in one night. As you two were getting cleaned up and ready for bed Bucky pulls you in for a kiss*
Bucky- get a good nights sleep Baby girl... tomorrow is a brand new day.
Y/N- yes sir
*You both climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep*