Attention Sexual Deviants

*You put on a dress that hides your accessory and head downstairs.. you see Bucky holding Grant and talking with Peter.. Peter walks away*
Y/N- Hey.. why have you been allowing Peter so much time with Grant... I thought you didn't fully trust him..
Bucky- He's grown on me *Bucky smiles* and he watches Grant for us when I need to take you away and destroy your-
Y/N- Bucky! *You snap*
*Bucky narrows his eyes.. you see that you've fucked up.. so you think on your feet*
Y/N- Safe Space!
*Bucky rolls his eyes and smiles*
Bucky- You can't just call safe space because you don't want me to punish you later..
Y/N- That's not- anyway... Peter volunteered to watch Grant so you could fuck me whenever you want?!? He's a kid Bucky how.. no why does he even know about this?!?
Bucky- He is being paid, he is on call only on days I know I'm gonna need him, and no he doesn't know why.. I told him we were working.. a lot *He smirks*
Y/N- on call what is he a Doctor?!
Bucky- No more like a physician's assistant.. or the assistant to the assistant...
*You roll your eyes*
Y/N- It's wrong..
Bucky- He's being paid!
*Grant is just staring at you two as you bicker*
Bucky- Okay whatever.. listen we have a babysitter and that's all that matters.. now, end of Safe Space..
Y/N- Bucky.. *He gets that look again... this time you correct yourself* Daddy..
*He smiles*
Bucky- Yes Bunny?
Y/N-...... you better be paying him well.. because if he ever finds out-
Bucky- I know Bunny.. *Bucky pulls you in and kisses you*

*You take go get ready for dinner and help Nat in the kitchen*
Nat- So what are your plans for the night?
Y/N- Oh, I don't know... I'm sure Bucky has a few tricks up his sleeve..
Nat- Don't you mean *Nat acts all dramatic* Daddy..
*You smile and laugh*
Y/N- Stop or you're gonna get me in trouble..
*And like a sick joke Bucky walks in.. he watches what's happening.. he walks up behind you slowly... Nat sees him and goes quite.. the look on his face is reminiscent of the Winter Soldier.. you are still working on dinner not noticing Bucky.. Nat meets Bucky's gaze again.. Bucky decides that he should let Nat know this is all in good fun.. so he smiles and raises a finger to his lips.. she gets the hint and makes an excuse to leave*
Nat- Oh shoot.. I forgot to write up that mission report.. sorry y/n I've got to go finish that or else you won't be the only one in trouble tonight..
*You laugh*
Y/N- That's fine, I'm almost done..
*Nat leaves and Bucky moves closer to you and stands behind you completely.. he rests his hands on either side of you on the counter.. that's when you realize he is there.. you feel his breath on your neck.. he pushes his hips into your ass and pushes the plug farther in. You stifle a moan because there are people in the next room*
Bucky- Bunny? Do you need to be punished tonight?
Y/N- N-no Daddy... I've been good.. all day I've been good.. please no..
Bucky- Then only Daddy gets to brag about what he does to you... understand..
*He places a kiss on your neck*
Y/N- Yes Daddy.. *You moan*
*Bucky lifts up your dress.. he looks at your ass.. he pushes your chest down and tilts your hips.. he wiggles the plug and you moan*
Y/N- Oh Daddy..
Bucky- You look so fucking good Bunny.. so good in fact.. *He gets on his knees behind you and spreads your legs.. you are leaning against the kitchen island.. Bucky sits between your legs with his back to the island and he start to eat you out.. you are about to cum when Steve walks into the kitchen.. he can't see Bucky or that you are naked from the waist down.. he starts to talk to you*
Steve- Hey y/n!
*Bucky stops and listens*
Y/N- Hey Steve, how has your day been?

*When Bucky hears who it is he just laughs to himself and decides to continue eating you out.. he's gonna make you cum while Steve is standing in front of you*
Steve- Good.. just waiting on mission reports from a few people so I can finish up my report and get it in.. by the way could you mention to Bucky that I still need his from the last mission?
Y/N- Will do! *You answered a little too energetically.. because Bucky started to finger you as well* sorry, yes, I will.
*Steve looks at you weird*
Steve- Okay.. anyway, I also wanted to see if you had some time soon that we could go grab lunch.. we haven't talked in awhile and I'd really love to catch up.. like old times.. *He smiles*
*You, Steve, and even Bucky knew Steve was talking about your friendship not your previous relationship but Bucky took advantage of the moment and decided to show you and steve who's you were... he starts to suck your clit while slamming 3 fingers into you while also pumping the butt plug in and out of you... you are about to cum when Bucky stops.. you lay your head in your hands*
Steve- Y/N? Are you okay? I know your busy and stuff.. don't feel rushed to answer-
Y/N- I'd love to Steve.. I've missed you.
Steve- Awesome.. *He leans over the counter and kisses your cheek.. he then leaves the kitchen*
*Bucky climbs out from under you and stands up... Bucky walks to the sink, throws some water on his face and wipes it off.. he turns around leaning against the counter and crossing his arms. He smiles at you*
Bucky- You were very good Bunny... tonight when I do that again, I'll let you cum..
*You moan and lay your head down again*