Is This A New Kink..

*You strip and take your time.. you throw your dress at Bucky and he laughs.. he tosses it in the hamper.. you unhook your bra and let it fall off you.. you walk towards him and he leans back on the bed as your climb on top.. you are about to kiss him when he stops you*
Bucky- I still feel clothes Baby girl.. *He smacks your ass again* are you disobeying? *He smirks and you bite your lip*
Y/N- I want you to take them off.. *You kiss his jaw* with your teeth..
*Bucky smiles and flips you over.. he grinds against you.. you close your eyes and moan*
Bucky- What do you say? *He smiles*
Y/N- Please Daddy? *You rub his shoulders, which are still clothed*
*Bucky kisses you*
Bucky- Of course Baby girl..
*Bucky moves down your body and kisses you through your underwear.. your soaking wet underwear.. then he does what you asked.. he grabs the waistband with his teeth and pulls it off your body.. he then kisses his way back up.. he meets your gaze*
Y/N- Will it still work if there's nothing hold-
*As you were asking that question Bucky answered by making the toy work.. you your your head back and grip his shoulders for support*
Y/N- Bucky!!
*The sensation stopped.. you groan and sit up.. you pout*
Y/N- not fair..
Bucky- Say the right name then.. *He smirks and you fall back to the bed smiling.. you shake your head and say sarcastically*
Y/N- Sorry Daddy!
*Bucky attacks you with tickles and pins you to the bed*
Bucky- You will be *He winks* did I tell you this thing also works in water??
Y/N- What-
*Before you could finish your thought you are hoisted in the air and carried to the bathroom.. Bucky set you down on the counter as he filled the tub.. you stare at him.. he smiles*
Bucky- What Baby girl.. like what you see??
*You cross your arms coving your breast and cross your legs hiding your throbbing, wet Center*
Y/N- I would like it a lot more if you were naked as well and had one of these devices on..
Bucky- But I still have so much to teach you before you have fun with me..
*Bucky smiles and closes the distance between you two.. as he does he slowly unbuttons his sleeves and rolls them up.. it was so hot.. and for no damn reason.. honestly he looked like a teacher about to reprimand you.. you were gonna have to scrub this counter after he finally puts you in the tub.. he places a hand on the counter on either side of your body and leans in.. not too close but close enough.. he doesn't touch you...you could smell his cologne, it was intoxicating. He just stared at you.. like your an art piece at a gallery... he looks in your eyes and then your lips.. the looks at you hair and then your lips again.. he looks down at your Breast where your arms are still crossed. He meets your gaze again... you drop your arms and he smiles... He places a kiss on your forehead and whispers*
Bucky- Good girl..
*You get the hint and you uncross your legs.. he moves between them and he finds your lips*
Bucky- So very good... my good girl *He whispers.. than he places a kiss on your lips.*
Bucky- You ready for your bath? *The way he looked at you right now was indescribable... like you were a prized piece of art he wanted to take care of.. like you were an innocent College student and your professor was about to "teach* you about the pleasures of life.. if this is a new role play/ Kink you are so down for it.. You make a mental note to mention it to Bucky later*
*You just nod.. Bucky smiles, he picks you up and puts you in the tub.. he sits by the edge and washes your body.. he lets his hands dip below the water.. he starts thinking about all he wants to do to you.. he fingers you as the toy sucks you clit.. you grip the side of the tub*
Y/N- Mmhmm oh yes!!
*Bucky moves close and whispers in your ear*
Bucky- Feel good Baby girl? Tell me how it feels..
Y/N- Sssooo ggoood..
*Your breath catches as you cum,, Bucky smiles as he feels you clench around his fingers. He pulls them out and licks them clean.. you lean back and close your eyes.. the two powerful orgasms you've had and this warm water are about to have you fall asleep.. Bucky notices and chuckles.. he stands up and you watch as he unbuttons his shirt.. you are wide away now*
Bucky- Second wind-
Y/N- Yes Daddy.. *You wanted him so badly and the way he was slowly taking off his clothes right now was not helping your situation.. when he is finally naked it takes all you have in you to not grab him and just have your way.. he climbs in the tub... and you wrap your arms around him.. he smiles and moves you away.. he reaches between you legs and removes the new toy.. you whimper.. Bucky laughs*
Bucky- My turn Baby girl.. have your way with me.. *Hey molds it around his cock and he leans back, his arms feasting in the sides of the tub.. you go to touch him and he warns you*
Bucky- No touching Baby girl.. show Daddy what's in that dirty mind of yours.. *He smirks and you whine.. he laughs. He sits up and places a kiss on your lips*
Bucky- There.. that should hold you over... now do your worst..
*You smirk*
Y/N/ You sure Daddy?!
Bucky- Yup! Go ahead... just remember whatever you do to me.. I'm gonna do it you..
*You think about it for a minute and then you decide it's totally worth it*
Y/N- and I can't wait Daddy..
*Bucky's eyes go wide and he moans.. you smile*