How Much More

*A week later*
Bucky- Okay, we've got to get to work..
*You are in the conference room and you are sitting in Bucky's lap... You keeps pulling Bucky into tiny little kisses*
Y/N- No *Kiss* work *Kiss* just *Kiss* your lips *Kiss*
*Bucky laughs and pulls back*
Bucky- We have to talk to Pierce today-
*You roll your eyes and groan while leaning back a little, being overly dramatic.. Bucky laughs and finishes what he was saying*
Bucky- He agreed to talk and tell us where the stones were.. *You look at him* we need them to help Nat and Steve.. *He rubs your side*
Y/N- I know... I just want to stab him in the face every time I see him... You know, he was smart to wipe my memory because if I had all this knowledge I would have thrown him from the plane that day... *You look at Bucky* speaking of.. why didn't we do that?
*Bucky smiles and laughs*
Bucky- guns pointed at us, the chair, restrains.. should I go on? *You laugh and lean in to kiss Bucky again and he moves out of the way*
Y/N- Hey! *You pout*
Bucky- No more kisses until you get ready to talk to Pierce... the asshole was pretty clear about it having to be you...
Y/N- And you and Steve agreed?!? Not your brightest idea Buck
Bucky- It will be okay... I think he's better behaved since you slit his throat... *Bucky gives you a look and you smile*
Y/N- He deserved it.... *You give Bucky an innocent look* just like I deserve your kisses... *You smile and Bucky smiles and shakes his head* Oh come on!? These hormones are killing me! *You give him your best Puppy dog eyes and he caves*
Bucky- You know I can't fight those eyes.. *You smile and move in to kiss him but he moves you off really quickly and stands.. he sits you in the seat*
Y/N- Liar! No fair!! *You cross your arms*
*Bucky smiles and leans in and gently kisses you.. you smile and pull him in for more but he pulls away and whispers against your lips*
Bucky- I'll give you more of that if you get up and get ready to talk... *He gives you a peck on the lips and stands up.. he walks out of the room.. You smile and Follow*

*Steve was walking by and witnessed the end of your exchange with Bucky*
Steve- So the hormones have kicked in.. *Bucky laughs and nods*
Bucky- Oh yeah! I'm sure it will be different this time, since it's a girl, but yeah... *He pats Steve's shoulder* let's hope Tony's sound proofing holds up! *He laughs and Steve shakes his head.. He looks back at you*
Steve- What is she doing? Is she coming?
*Bucky looks back and laughs*
Bucky- Yeah, she's just being a brat because I made her work..
*Steve smiles*
Steve- Ahhh
Bucky- She's been extra clingy lately.. not like the suffocating kind though..
*Steve laughs*
Steve- Cause of the baby? Well, Winnie?
Bucky- Yeah... Little Win is really taking it out of her.. this pregnancy is more exhausting than Grants. She's tired all the time and just out of energy..
*You walk up*
Y/N- Are you two talking about me??
*You smile*
Bucky- Only good things.. *He kisses you*

Steve- Okay before we go in there I need to know you're not gonna try to kill him again..
*You roll your eyes*
Y/N- You can trust me Steve..
*Steve smiles*
Steve- Okay.. *He nods to Bucky*
*Bucky starts to pat you down*
Y/N- Seriously?! I'm not gonna-
*Bucky holds up a knife that he had just pulled out of your pants*
Bucky- You were saying? *You roll your eyes and let him continue to pat you down... Bucky enjoys it a little too much... he also found every weapon you hide on your body*
Steve- Are you still not done??
Bucky- Just being thorough *He smiles as he slaps your ass and feels up your breast... for the fifth time* she's good.. *He kisses your head*
*You take a deep breath*
Y/N- Okay... y'all ready?
Bucky- Nope
Steve- Not in the slightest..
Y/N- Awesome..
*You three walk into the holding cell... Pierce is sitting there with a bandage over his throat.. even though he deserved it you feel sick to your stomach thinking about what you did... or maybe it was Winnie*

Pierce- I thought I said y/n and only y/n... I'll only talk to me daughter..
Y/N- I'm not your daughter..
Pierce- But aren't you? You fight, just like me. You kill, just like me. You train others, just like me.. I'd say we are more alike than you realize.
Y/N- You don't fight, you have other fight for you. You don't kill, you have others kill for you. And you didn't train me, you had someone else's train me.. for you... *You sit down across from him* and he did a damn good job *You stab a knife in the table between his fingers... he doesn't even flinch*
*Steve gives Bucky a look*
Steve- I thought you checked her?!?
Bucky- I did... I may have gotten distracted while patting her down.. *Bucky smirks and Steve give him his "I'm not laughing" face... Bucky waves his hands in the air*
Bucky- Fine!
*He takes the knife from you.. you don't give it up without a fight*
Bucky- Y/N.... Let go.. *He rips it away*
*You sigh*

Y/N- Where are the stones
*Pierce just stares at you*
Y/N- fuck this.. *You shove away from the table and walk out of the room*
Pierce- Hey! I'm not finished... do you want to know where the stones are?
*You wished you could just walk out and forget this pathetic excuse of a man... you turn around*
Pierce- I'll tell you if you do something for me..
Y/N- No fucking way
Pierce- You wanna save your baby?
*You and Bucky look at him*
Bucky- What the hell is that supposed to mean?!
Pierce- Val... if she can't get that Winnie *He points to the door* then she's try to get that one *He points to your stomach* she's pretty persistent... now.. if you want the stones and to save Winnie then you'll do what I ask...

*you pace the observation room.. Bucky and Steve watch*
Y/N- He's got to be full of it..
*You rub your face and slide down the wall.. you start to cry*
Y/N- Bucky, I don't know how much more I can take... *You cry.. and even Bucky can't get you to stop... He's seen enough, he stands up and walks to the door*
Steve- Buck! What are you doing??
Bucky- I'm protecting my family, Steve.. and defending my Wife.. today is the last day she ever has to cry because of that man..
*It was a nice thought but you all knew all of this man and what he did would follow you for the rest of your life.. there would be years between the memories and flashbacks.. but there was still so much more left to uncover in your mind.. even still your heart swells with the thought of Bucky defending and protecting you and your children*

‼️I know it's short! More tomorrow!!! ‼️🥰🥰🥰