Daddy's on Vacation but Winter Soldier is still here

*Bucky&Y/N*
Y/N- No.. *You smirk*
*Bucky had started to undress when he stops to look at you.. you can see shock and anger in his eyes..with a hint of playfulness*
Bucky- Excuse me? Would you care to repeat yourself Bunny?
*You stand up, cross your arms and smile*
Y/N- I said.. No..
*Bucky let's out a breathy laugh and rubs the back of his neck*
Bucky- Yeah.. that's what I thought you said..
*You turn to walk away when there is a metal hand on the back of your neck.. he pulls you back against his body.. you try not to moan.. you want to play up this brattiness before you give in and end up begging*
Bucky- Let me remind you.. you're mine.. my little toy to use whenever I want.. do you understand?
Y/N- I'm only your toy when I've done something wrong! I was good all day!
*Bucky let's out a laugh and pulls you harder.. it was so fucking hot*
Bucky- You were with Stevie all day Bunny.. and I doubt you were good.. and you're my fuck toy whenever I say you are.. *He bites your ear and you bite your tongue so you don't moan*
Y/N- Daddy-
Bucky- Not another fucking word Bunny...
*You open your mouth to speak but you decide not to.. Bucky has that look in his eyes that he gets when he's about to take away an chance of an orgasm tonight... and you will desperately need one at the rate he is going.. he smiles and taunts you in your ear*
Bucky- Are you finally deciding to listen Bunny? Are you finally going to be good for Daddy?!
*To hell with whatever punishment will come with this.. he is fully in his Dominant head space and you are fucking loving it.. you will definitely regret this in the morning when you can't walk but you will love it tonight.. you turn your head, look Bucky in the eyes*
Y/N- no.. you're gonna have to make me listen... Daddy

*Your face is pushed into the bed so fast you can't even remember how it happened.. Bucky had the ties ready because he already has your hands tied behind your back.. he picks you up and places you in the middle of the bed*
Bucky- Gladly Bunny... but first you have to be punished for what you did with Stevie..
Y/N- I didn't do anything wrong! I was good!
*You and Bucky know that absolutely nothing happened between you and Steve.. but you would never put yourselves in situations to warrant actually jealousy from each other.. so he uses what he can get.. you smile*
Bucky- Let's get these pants off of you.. huh?
*Bucky slips his hands around you and unbuttons them.. he then tugs them off your body.. you hear him moan and you smile. You knew something like this was going to happen tonight so you wore absolutely nothing.. Bucky leans down and whispers in your ear*
Bucky- What was that about being good?
*He slaps your ass and you bite your lip.. you're not giving in yet.. Bucky gets up to leave*
Y/N- Daddy.. where are you going?? I thought you had to teach me a lesson or something..
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- Keep digging that hole Bunny.. stay put.. I'm going to get a couple ice packs... *He bites his lip* you're gonna need them..
*He leaves*
Y/N- Holy shit! *You moan* okay okay.. calm down.. I can't show him any type of weakness.. or else I'm fucked.. even more than I already am..

*Steve&Nat*
Steve- I'm tired Nat..
Nat- I said get out of the fucking bed Stevie..
*Steve stands up*
Nat- Good boy.. now take off your clothes and put this on..
*Nat throws a blindfold and handcuffs on the bed*
Steve- You think I need to be punished?!
Nat- Stevie... if you want to touch me, and kiss me, and cum tonight then you'll do what I say.. strip, lay down, and put these on.
*Steve does as he is told.. he is not happy about it.. he's a huge brat as well when he wants to be.. he complains the whole time.. Nat grabs his neck*
Nat- Don't whine or you won't cum.. mommy doesn't like whiners..
Steve- yes mommy, I'm sorry!
*Steve gives in a lot easier than you do though*
Nat- Good boy..
*Nat ties his handcuff to the bed and makes sure the blindfold is on tight*
Nat- Alright Stevie, I've got to grab something from the kitchen so I'll be back..
Steve- Yes ma'am..
*Nat smiles and leaves the room*

*Nat and Bucky run into each other in the hall*
Nat- ice packs.. really?!
Bucky- Yup! *He smiles* hey she is being the biggest brat I've ever met.. and she knows what happens when she does that.. she brought this upon herself!
*Bucky walks into your room*
*Nat grabs some snacks and Gatorade for after.. cause Steve's gonna need it*