Nothing is Going to Happen

*You smile*
Y/N- Thank you..
Winnie- You're welcome.. *She smiles*... have y'all seen Thor? *She looks down not meeting Bucky's gaze* I just wanted to talk to him..
*Bucky sighs*
Bucky- Yeah, we had a little talk-
Winnie- Dad! What?! Why?!? I thought you were joking when you said you needed to talk!!
Bucky- I sure as hell wasn't! Anyway I have every right to talk to the man who's been dating my daughter!
Winnie- We're married!
Bucky- Not to that one! Or at least not yet! Whatever, the point is we talked.. I'm not happy about it but I won't stop it either.. just no PDA and we will set up a bed for you in Grants room..
Winnie- What?!? No! I'll just stay with Thor!
Bucky- Over my dead body!
Winnie- It's not like I can get pregnant!
Bucky- Winnie James Barnes that is enough!
Winnie- Mom?!?
Y/N- Look I'm not on board with you staying with Thor either.. I'm fine if you date but-
Winnie- But he my Husband so it doesn't matter-
Bucky- It does while you live under my roof
Winnie- Ha! Technically it's Uncle Tony's roof!
*You and Bucky look at each other.. both of you are shocked and very slightly amused*
Bucky/ y/n- She gets This from you! *You both point at each other*
Y/N- Okay look, you can choose.. you sleep in Grants room or... you can sleep on the floor in ours..
Bucky- Wait, hold on-
Winnie- Eww I choose Grants!
*You smile and look at Bucky*
Bucky- Alright, now that that's settled.. let's get to work on this John stuff...
*Bucky and You go to leave and Winnie calls after you*
Winnie- Hey!! You didn't tell me where Thor was!!
*She sighs and climbs out of bed.. she limps out of the room*

Bucky- I was kinda worried there for a second..
Y/N- You really thought she was going to choose to sleep on the floor in her parents room? Her parents that are young, hot, and complete deviants?
*Bucky laughs and pulls you close*
Bucky- I hope we haven't traumatized her with our deviant ways
*You laugh and kiss him*
Y/N- Sadly we probably have..
*Bucky looks at you and pulls back to really look at you.. there's a hint of wonder in his eyes*
Bucky- It just hit me.. Thor said by this time next year we'd have a baby... are you?
*You laugh and smile.. you pull him back in*
Y/N- No.. I'm not but after you see the Christmas present I bought for you I might be..
*Bucky's face is excited and filled with Lust all at the same time*
Bucky- how many days till Christmas?!?
*He palms your ass.. you smile*
Y/N- 4 *You give him a gentle peck on the lips*
Bucky- Mmhmm... Baby girl you are going to be the death of me..
*You giggle*
Y/N- I know..
*Bucky looks around and when he sees that you two are alone he gives you a devilish grin and he pushes you against the wall and slides his legs in between yours.. he nibbles on your ear while he whispers*
Bucky- Tell Daddy what you want for Christmas, baby girl
*You smile and bite your lip*
Y/N- I want to be teased relentlessly, fucked senseless, and loved until All I can say is your name.. *You look at him innocently.. He is trying to keep it together but you can tell by the growing bulge in his pants that your words did their magic*
Bucky- So you want Daddy, Sergeant, and Me for Christmas.. got it!
*You laugh and kiss him.. you break the kiss*
Y/N- Oh and some jewelry! I'd love some jewelry.. *Bucky smiles and shakes his head.. he tickles you and you laugh*
Winnie- Ewww okay if I can't have PDA neither can you!

*Steve walks by and laughs*
Steve- that's a loosing battle Winnie... we've been trying to get them to cool it for almost 2 years now..
*Winnie shakes her body in disgust.. Bucky laughs*
Bucky- Oh Winnie calm down... *He smiles and winks at you* we're just trying to make you..
*Winnie screams and walks away.. Steve laughs and you shake your head*
Y/N- if we hadn't traumatized her then we just did..
*Steve laughs*
Steve- okay let's be honest that is probably not the worst thing she's seen because you two don't know how to lock a door..
Bucky- And the rest of you don't know how to knock..
*You and Bucky were still entangled against the wall.. you push him away and adjust your clothes*
Y/N- Did you need something Steve?
Steve- Yeah.. *You see the look on his face*
Y/N- No! Really?!?
Steve- Yeah.. I'm sorry!
Bucky- What?!?
Steve- Well our recon has shown now is the best time to move on hydra to get the reality stone.. which means-
Bucky- We have to cancel the Christmas party tomorrow.. oh baby I'm sorry..
*He rubs your back.. and you roll your eyes*
Y/N- This is Bullshit!!
Steve- Hey I'm just the mes-
Y/N- I know!... sorry, I know.. ugh! When do we leave??
Steve- first light..
*Bucky kisses your head*
Bucky- We'll be ready.. hey and now Grant will have Winnie to stay with him..
*You smile*
Y/N- Yeah! They can spend some more time together..
Bucky- Exactly! Okay, so everyone's going?
Steve- No.. umm some are going to stay back.. well one person really.. umm
*Bucky narrows his eyes*
Bucky- Who's staying??

Y/N- Bucky let's go! The faster we get there the faster we can get back..
*Bucky stares down Thor as he stands next to Winnie.. he smiles.. Winnie holds Grant who is about to cry*
Winnie- Mom! Grants being a cry baby about you leaving..
*You walk over and hit her arm*
Y/N- Thats because he is a baby.. you better be nice.. sure he's your older brother and I'm sure he's had his moments of being mean but Winnie-
Winnie- Mom.. I was just joking.. he will be okay, I promise.
*You smile and tears form in your eyes.. you take Grant.. you hug and kiss him*
Y/N- I love you.. be good.. okay? *Grant smiles*
Bucky- Hey Little Wolf.. you gonna be tough? *Grant smiles and then his smiles breaks and he starts to whimper and cry* let it out buddy.. you can be tough and cry too.. I love you.. *Bucky kisses Grant and Grant takes a big shaky breath*
Bucky- We love you to Winnie.. *He kisses her head* Thor... don't touch her..
*Thor smiles*
Thor- You'll never know even if I do..
*Bucky rolls his eyes. You give Grant to Winnie and he cry's again.. he reaches his hands out to you.. it breaks your heart.. Winnie turns him around so he won't see you walk away.. Bucky wraps his arm around you and you two walk into the jet.. Bucky wipes away his tears and then he wipes yours.. you smile and give him a silent "thank you"... Tony comes walking on the jet and yells a "see ya" to Morgan and Pepper"*
Y/N- Thats all they get?!
Tony- Don't worry chai.. it gets easier with time..
*You look sad*
Y/N- Well it shouldn't..
*Tony gives you a slight smile*
Tony- I said goodbye earlier and bawled like a baby.. happy?
*You smile*
Y/N- Yes!

*Bucky walks up to Steve*
Bucky- Do you have a bad feeling about this mission too?
*Steve meets his gaze*
Steve- I didn't but the closer we get I do..
Bucky- same.. almost like we shouldn't have left..we don't know where Walker is.. for all we know he was waiting for us to leave..
Steve- I'm sure it's just nerves about this being y/n's fist mission back and leaving Grant.. it'll be fine..
Bucky- I hope so.. Steve, I don't know what I'd do if something happened to them..
Steve- Nothings going to happen, Buck..
*Bucky wants to believe him but something doesn't feel right*

*Thor walks up beside Winnie*
Thor- where's Grant?
Winnie- Napping.. he was so tired from all the crying.
Thor- oh! Ummm... so?
*Winnie leans in and Kisses Thor. It takes him by surprise but he quickly recovers.. he starts kissing her back.. she wraps her arms around his waist and he places one hand on her back and the other in her hair.... There's a loud crash that pulls them apart*
Winnie- What was that?!
Thor- I don't know.. go get young Grant.. I'll check it out..
*Winnie gets Grant and goes to find Thor.. She turns the corner and a hand wraps around her mouth and everything goes black*