Can we get a Moment.. please

*You find Steve in his room.. he Pulls you two in a shuts them door behind you*
Steve- what do you think?  *He pulls out a ring*
Bucky- I think I'm a married man Stevie and it's very bold of you to ask in front of my wife.
*You try not to laugh and Steve rolls his eyes*
Steve- Shut up... but really.... Do you think she will like it?
Y/N- Nat is going to love it Steve!!
*You give him a big hug*
Bucky- In all honesty... you did good!
*He pats Steve on the back*
Y/N- When are you going to ask? And are you doing what we discussed
Steve- yes and I don't know... I've been waiting for the right time but it seems like that is never going to happen.
Bucky- Well you tell us when and we will make sure everyone is out of the house..
Steve- thanks guys!! I kinda feel bad though that none of y'all will be there to see it.
Y/N- It's fine!! You know Nat.. she's rather have that moment be just you two..
Steve- yeah.. thanks again.. *He gives you a big hug and he kisses the top of your head*
*You start to leave*
Y/N- Oh I almost forgot!!! *You run back over to Steve and take his hand.. you press it on your Belly and the Baby gives his hand a from kick. Steve laughs*
Steve- Oh my god.. this is amazing! *He crouches down* what's up little dude. *His hand gets another kick* I think the Baby likes Uncle Steve..
*You and Bucky laugh and smile.. Nat walks in the room and sees Steve's hand on your stomach... the ring was also still on the bed. You think fast. You walked towards Nat and grabbed her hand while Bucky threw Steve the ring and Steve shoved it in a drawer.*
Y/N- The Baby's moving!! Here feel!
*Nat gets a look on amazement on her face*
Nat- Absolutely amazing *She gives you a big hug* I came to get you guys.. Tony needs us..

*You meet Tony in the conference room.. everyone is there*
Tony- this is a code red, all hands on deck situation.
Y/N- Really?!? *You were going stir crazy not being able to do anything*
Tony- well except for anyone who is currently housing another human...
*You roll your eyes and Bucky wraps you in a hug*
Bucky- Only 4 and a half more months then you'll be back out there okay... well maybe 5... or 6? Idk however long it takes to recover from birth..
Y/N- have you read any of the books I've given you?!?
Bucky- Nope..
*You were about to speak when tony interrupted you*
Tony- as I was saying... Hydra has taken Hostages... a group on a school camping trip.. they wondered into the wrong cave and well... yeah. There has been one casualty.. one of the teachers on the trip with them.
Nat- Oh my God
Sam- what the Hell
Thor- Who takes-
Steve- Monsters..
Bucky- How long have they had them? What do they want?
Tony- they've had them to 3 days... and they want you.. *He points to You* and you... *He points to Bucky*... or the other version of you.. they didn't really care which. Also all the stones we've collected.. or else.
Peter- Or else what?
Wanda- You don't want to know..
Bruce- So what's the plan?
Tony- honestly.. I don't have one.. there is only one way in and they will see us coming from a mile away... they've wiped out anyone who's tried to get in... the local officials are starting to worry and I've got Washington on the phone telling me to give them what they want..
Steve- No.. we don't negotiate with terrorist..
Tony- alright let's make a game plan... Bucky.. are you going to help us or are you going to stay.. the choice is yours and we will support you regardless.
*Bucky looks at you*
Bucky- I need to talk it over with y/n first...
Tony- okay... oh and also.. those books are trash.. I never read a single one and Morgan turned out fine..
*you roll your eyes and Bucky laughs*

*You and Bucky walk back to your room and you settle on the edge of the bed.. neither of you say anything.. Bucky finally breaks the silence.*
Bucky- I feel like every time I leave you here something bad happens.. so I don't want to leave.. but I also know if this were my child *He looks down at your Bump* I would want every person possible to help... I have to go but if you want me to stay.. I will.
Y/N- I want you to stay... but I agree, you have to go. I'll be okay.. James will be here
*He gives you a side eye and you laugh*
Y/N- You know what I mean... he will protect me.. just like you would..
Bucky- He better not love you like I do..
*You smile.. you lean in and lay your hand on his thigh*
Y/N- I think I've forgotten.. *You smirk* can you show me?

*Bucky smiles, leans in, and kisses you.. that slow burn kiss that happened in the bathroom earlier. Bucky puts his hand on the side of your face as his metal hand moves up your side. He strokes the side of your breast with his hand as he pulls you closer. You wrap your arms around his body and run your hands along his back. He pulls you into a tight embrace.. the Baby starts kicking like crazy and you let out a Yelp. Bucky laughs while his mouth his still on yours. He breaks the kiss and leans down and starts talking to the baby*

Bucky- Ummm excuse me... Your mom and I are trying to have some alone time.. *The baby still kicked.. Bucky treated each kick like it was an actually answer from the Baby.. like they were having a little conversation* I know you want it to be all about you right now *Kick* you will have your moment time.. I promise! *Kick* yes! We will buy you all sorts of toys and clothes and you will be spoiled rotten *Kick* I know, it does sound like a good life.. But in this moment mommy and I need some time.. so can you chill out.. take a quick power nap and not kick mommy in the ribs tonight? *Kick* Thank you little wolf.. *He lays a kiss on your belly and as if the Baby could really understand Bucky, it stopped moving and settled down. Bucky looks up at you and you are just beaming at him.*
Bucky- What? *Bucky chuckles*
Y/N- you are so amazing... and this Baby is so lucky.. I am so blessed to have you. *You stroke the side of his face with your hand.. he turns his face and kisses your hand*
Bucky- I love you y/n.. and you're pretty stinking amazing as well
*He kisses you again*

Bucky- How about we take this slow... huh?
*You nod yes.. Bucky leans in and kisses you.. you move back to rest on the headboard and Bucky lays beside you. You are in his arms and he kisses you as he moves his hands along you body... you get goosebumps wherever he touches. You slide your hands under his shirt and rub his abs.. he sits up and takes his shirt off.. you sit up and lift your arms in the air.. Bucky laughs and gets the hint. He takes your shirt off and un-claps your bra sliding it off as well. Bucky kisses you again as he massages your breast in his hand.. taking turns and giving each one the special attention it warrants. You slide your hands along his muscular back.. feeling every inch of him.. you let your hands slide down below his waistband and you gently grab his ass. He moans in your mouth and you slide your tongue in his mouth taking control. He doesn't fight you for it.. he lets you have it this time. He breaks the kiss and moves down to your sweat pants.. he gently pulls them off and throws them to the side. He slides off your underwear and climbs back up to meet your lips. He licks his fingers and then starts to rub your clit while he kisses your neck.. you could feel your high rising in you.. the knot in your stomach getting tighter and tighter... he whispers in your ear*
Bucky- Cum for me y/n *He lays a gentle kiss on your neck. You cum and moan his name*
Y/N- Bucky.. ohh Bucky... Mmhhhm
*Bucky removes his fingers and licks them clean.. you whimper at the loss of his touch*

Bucky- I know Baby... I know.. I need you too. *He settles between your legs and kisses you as he slides in you.. you moan and he slips his tongue in your mouth.. this time you don't fight him. He slowly pumps in and out.. he was building you up for something big.. he kept you on the edge for who knows how long. All you could hear were your little moans and Bucky's beautiful grunts.. he whispered sweet nothings in your ear*
Bucky- You are so Beautiful.. you light up my world.. you mean everything to me.. only you can make me this way...
*His words make you even more wet.. if that was possible. You grab his shoulders as you get closer.. you can feel that Bucky is almost finished too.. he continues his pace until you are right of the edge*
Y/N- Bucky.. I'm gonna cum!
Bucky- Cum y/n.. I wanna feel you.
*You cum and it triggers Bucky as well. He cums inside you and rides his high. He lays down beside you while he is still inside you. He kisses your forehead and strokes your back*
Bucky- I love you y/n.. this mission is going to be hard... but I'll make it back and then we will start our life..
Y/N- the fight doesn't end with this one mission Bucky..
Bucky- I know... but I will for us.. at least until this little one is born.
*And on cue the Baby starts kicking like crazy again.. you and Bucky laugh*
Y/N- At least we got our moment
Bucky- Yeah I guess it's good practice for after it's born..
*You kiss Bucky and he pulls you close.. the Baby elbows you and Bucky feels it too*
Bucky- Okay! I'm sorry... *Bucky loosens his embrace and the kicking stops* so high maintenance... just like your mom!
*You teasingly hit hit and so does the Baby.. you and Bucky laugh and end up staying like that for awhile*