We make some Cute Babies

*Its Bath day! Between all the feedings, poopy Diapers, and tears you realized you still needed to Bathe Grant... after about a 30 minutes postpartum induced cry fest about "how could I forget to bathe my baby" you finally got the tub ready.. Nat was there for moral support and pictures.. Steve watched from a safe distance because he wasn't going to risk getting Peed on*
Y/N- Okay Bucky, bring him in..
*Bucky had Grant wrapped in a towel that had little ducks all on it*
Bucky- He pooped all over the Wolf towel
Y/N- That's okay... *You kiss Grant and take him from Bucky*
*You get him ready and put him in the bath... he was not a fan.. he kept looking at you like "what the hell is this??". Thankfully he warmed up to it and started to give you the slightest smile.. then he screamed as you washed his hair*
Y/N- I'm sorry!!
*He was done and you wrapped him in his duck towel.. You held him close and he stopped crying.. he had been so upset he would let out a shakey breath.. it broke you heart a little*
Bucky- it's okay little wolf... I don't like it when she washes my hair either..
*You laugh and hit Bucky's arm*
*You get him dressed, fed, and ready for bed.. he had started to sleep longer through the night and you were so happy because that meant you got at least one 3-4 hour stretch a night*
Y/N- Bucky... *Bucky had moved right behind you and you could feel his hard on pressing into your ass*
Bucky- huh... what?!? *He shot awake and sat up... you kinda felt bad for waking him up but he's been doing this since you got home.. and you know it's subconscious.. that's just always how you two would sleep but right now all it's doing is reminding you that you can't have sex... not that you want to! Your stitches are still healing and you still look and feel like a war zone down there... but your husband is sexy and one well placed kiss with the right dirty words whispered in your ear would have you begging on all fours*
Y/N- Just scoot over baby... you're too hot..
*Bucky just rolls over and falls back asleep.. you check the monitor and see Grant sleeping soundly.. your perfect little man.. damn, you and Bucky make cute babies*

*Something happened from week 2 to week 4... Grant obviously was a month old now.... Which you didn't want to think about because all the sudden felt like time was slipping away and he would be 18 before you knew it... Anyway.. Bucky was stepping into the Dad role and it was sexy as fuck.. you woke up and he had already folded the laundry, changed Grant's bedding, restocked your snack stash for nursing, and already had Grant changed and ready for you to feed him when you first wake up*
Y/N- thanks Babe..
*You pick up Grant from his crib and Bucky gives you a kiss and smiles*
Bucky- I'm gonna go workout... I've got my phone if you need anything
*You head downstairs with Grant after his morning feeding*
Y/N- No seriously... I don't know if I'll make it to 6 weeks..
*Nat, Wanda, and Pepper laugh*
Y/N- I mean there is no way in hell my body is ready for...*You let your mind wonder thinking about Bucky* umm *You clear your throat* all of that.. but damn.. the way he cares for me and Grant...
Pepper- Oh don't worry... that feeling only gets stronger.. the other day Tony was playing with Morgan and I actually found myself considering having another child.. just to see him do all it again.
*Wanda and Nat laughed*
Wanda- How many more weeks?
Y/N- two!!
Nat- Well Steve and I have been filling the sex void of the house that was left by you and Bucky..
Y/N- We know... *You laugh* Bucky is so jealous... as much as I want him right now a part of me what's to hold out past the 6 weeks just to get back at him a little...
Wanda- He's ready for the 6 weeks to be up too?
Y/N- Beyond ready! He's counting down the days..
Nat- How's James?
Y/N- He's good! He had been amazing with Grant.. it just warms my heart to see them together.. that another thing with this whole 6 weeks thing.. I don't know if James will be gone by then and I feel bad because I know he hears everything that goes on in that room..
Pepper- We all do..
Y/N- anyway... my mom heart feels bad for him.. it's been almost 7 months for him.. and I know he misses.. well me.
Nat- Well the good thing is Tony is putting the finishing touches on the machine.. he should be going home soon.. then you and Bucky can bang it out guilt free..
*You laugh... Bucky comes walking into the kitchen all sweaty... his shirt is practically see through at this point. He grabs a Gatorade from the fridge and walks towards you*
Bucky- Hey *He kisses you* sorry am I  interrupting girl talk.. *You nod* well in that case... *He takes Grant out of your arms* us dudes are gonna have some wolf pack time... *He starts to walk away and Grant whines* I know, I know mommy's arms are the best.. but we dads arms are pretty great too.. right? *Grant looks at him and smiles.. Bucky laughs* and walks upstairs with Grant*
Wanda- I do have to say... you two do make some cute Babies...
*You smile*
Y/N- Yeah.. we do.