It's Not You I Want

*The jet lands and everyone files out.. you take a moment to call Winnie while everyone gathers to talk out the game plan*
Bucky- What did she say?
Y/N- She didn't answer..
*Bucky shakes his head*
Bucky- He's dead
Y/N- Who
Bucky- Thor
*You look at him.. he sees your confusion*
Bucky- What do you think they are probably doing?!
*You roll your eyes and join the group*
Steve- Okay let's settle in.. we have to wait for the perfect moment..
*You find a rock and sit down.. you keep trying Winnie but she doesn't answer.. Bucky walks up*
Bucky- Still no answer?
Y/N- No.. honestly I hope their having sex..
*Bucky looks like he's about to combust*
Bucky- What?!?
Y/N- Because if their not doing that then somethings wrong Bucky.. I'd rather them be doing that than be hurt or worse..
*Bucky calms down now that he understands what you meant by your comment*
Y/N- Fuck *You whisper... you grab your breast and massage it.. Bucky shifts in front of you*
Bucky- Ha, umm y/n? Whatcha doing??
Y/N- I didn't pump before we left and *You look at your watch* yep, right on schedule.. I'll be in the jet..
*You walk inside and look around.. Bucky hears you muttering*
Y/N- Shit shit shit.. Damn it!
Bucky- Baby what's wrong?
Y/N- My pump is sitting on the dresser.. where I left it when I asked you to get it to the jet *You hold your breast again as they start to ache even more* damn it..
*Bucky rubs your back*
Bucky- I'm so sorry y/n.. Is there anything I can do??
Y/N- No Bucky.. there's not. *You are frustrated and hurting*
Bucky- I could-
Y/N- No, not here.. and I'm not in the mood for a quickie..
Bucky- Y/N I was genuinely asking if you wanted my help.. I'm not trying to get some right now..
Y/N- I'm sorry Bucky.. *You put a hand on his face* I'm just in pain... it's no excuse though.. thank you for the offer but I'll be okay..
*You lean in and kiss him.. the pressure hurts and you yelp*
Bucky- Okay.. let me help you..
Y/N- No Bucky.. I'm fine..

*You walk away and Bucky follows*
Peter- Hey y/n think fast!
*Your suit hits you square in the chest and it hurt like a Bitch.. you try not to scream at Peter*
Y/N- fuck!
Nat- Y/N.. what's wrong? You okay?
*You don't answer as you are trying to calm down and not think about the pain taking over your body.. she looks to Bucky and he motions to his chest and then makes an explosion with his hands.. everyone understands.. except Peter*
Peter- Her chest is exploding?? What does that mean?
*Tony puts an arm around Peter and pulls him away*
Sam- Don't you have that pump thing *He motions like he's squeezing his chest*
Bucky- She- *You give him a death glare* I left it on the dresser at home..
Steve- is there something else you can do?
*Bucky gives Steve a look.. he doesn't catch on.. Tony and Clint give Steve the same look.. he finally gets it*
Steve- Oh oh! Well you know.. we could close the jet door.. give y'all privacy-
Y/N- Could everyone stop talking about my exploding breast?!? And we are not about to do that here!
*Bucky rubs your back*
*Sam and Peter finally catch on*
Sam- Oh shit! That's some-
*Nat cuts him off*
Nat- Y/N if that's what you need to do we will make sure you're not bothered.. and no one will mention it.. *She shoots a look to Sam*
Y/N- I'm fine guys.. thanks though..
*You walk away.. and go behind the jet.. everyone looks at Bucky*
Bucky- will y'all give us a minute?
Steve- Yeah.. we will go keep a look out..
Bucky- Thanks..

*Bucky walks around the jet and finds you.. you are trying not to cry*
Bucky- Okay, that's it.. *He picks you up and carries you onto the jet and shuts the main door* I'm not about to let you sit in pain.. *He kneels in front of you*
Y/N- Bucky don't.... I left him.. this is what I get! He's too little but I left him anyway so I deserve this..*You grab his hands.. he kisses your hands*
Bucky- No you don't.. Let me help you baby.. I hate to see you in pain.. please? Let me help..
*The look on his face is one of concern and love... A tear falls and you nod.. he gently unzips your vest and unbuttons your shirt... the pain eases a little without the pressure from your vest he kisses you and gently palms your breast through your bra.. you whimper*
Y/N- Bucky- *A tear falls*
Bucky- I know Baby.. *He kisses your neck and makes his way down your chest.. he pulls your bra down and takes one breast in his mouth as he massages the other.. you let your head fall back and you whimper more.. your body finally gives in to Bucky's demand and you feel immediate relief... you grab the back of his head and run your fingers through his hair.. the pain eases more and more.. You feel warm liquid fall on your chest... Bucky was crying.. you know how much he hates seeing you in pain.. he would do anything to keep you from experiencing any type of pain if he could... you are feeling so many emotions.. loved, cared for, protected, adored... before when Bucky's done this it's been more for his pleasure and yours but mainly his.. now he's only thinking about you.. he's not doing this for some kind of sexual release he doing it to take care of and help you.. and that was incredibly beautiful.. a tear falls from your eye.. You are overwhelmed by the love Bucky has for you in this moment.. once the pain has completely subsided you touch Bucky's face.. he kisses his way up your chest and kisses you... you see his red eyes and wipe away the remaining tear.. he smiles and kisses your hand*
Bucky- Better? *He asks quietly*
Y/N- Much.. *You give him a gentle smile and rest your forehead against his* thank you..
Bucky- You're welcome y/n..
*You meet his gaze and there's this unspoken understanding between you two.. he pulls you in for a gentle kiss. He sits on the floor and pulls you into his lap.. you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his back.. he pulls you closer by placing a hand on the small of your back and his metal hand in your hair.. you slowly move your hips as Bucky starts to kiss down your neck.. he lays you down and gently pulls your pants down.. you reach up and do the same for him.. he slowly pushes into you and you arch your back off the ground.. he's slow and gentle.. you run your hands along his back.. you can feel his muscles through his shirt.. everything he is doing feels so good... his paces starts to quicken and his gentle thrusts become sloppy.. he moans in your ear*
Bucky- Mmhmm y/n.. I- I'm gonna cum..
*He pulls out and grabs a random shirt from the seat behind him.. he cums on it.. you rub his arm*
Y/N- You know, one of these days you're gonna have to stop doing that... we have a baby to make.. *You Give him and gentle smile and he returns it*
Bucky- I know.. But not here not now... not like this.. I want it to be as beautiful as it was the night we made Grant.. *You laugh and Bucky kisses you* alright, you're turn..
Y/N- I'm good..
Bucky- But you didn't-
Y/N- I know but I'm okay..
Bucky- You sure? Cause I won't tease.. I'll pull out all the stops..
*You smile*
Y/n- I'm sure.. now let's head out..
Bucky- okay.. *He gives you the side eye*
Y/N- once this is over you can make me cum as much as you want.. sound good?
Bucky- Yeah! *He laughs*
*You both situate your clothes and head out of the jet... you look for everyone... they are all standing on the ledge looking down.. the only person down there is Pierce.. Clint draws his bow*
Clint- Just say the word..

Pierce- I wouldn't if I were you... I have something you might want.. *You all look at each other*
Bucky- doubt it...
Pierce- Really?? We will see about that..*He looks at his watch* about 10 minutes ago John Walker infiltrated the compound and took your son, daughter and you're future son-in-law hostage.. he's bringing them back here now.. *You don't know what to think* you don't believe me?? Go ahead.. check!
Y/N- Tony?!
*Tony nods*
Tony- F.r.i.d.a.y.... Check the compound.. any disturbances or signs of life?
F.r.i.d.a.y- there was a broken window 12 minutes ago and then all life signs disappeared shortly after... there is a video sir.. would you like to see?
*Tony looks at you... you nod*
Tony- Yes..
*the video plays.. everyone can see it but only Tony can hear it.. he muted everyone's coms while it played... he felt you didn't need to hear Grants cry or Winnie scream.. you knew from the multiple accidental sex tapes you and Bucky had made.. that the videos always had sound so you knew what Tony did, as did Bucky*
Y/N- Tony-
Tony- He's okay... scared but okay.. Winnie calmed him when she could.
*You drop to the ground and cry... Bucky turns to
charge Pierce but your soft, broken voice stops him*
Y/N- Bucky.. I'm gonna talk to him..
Bucky- No-
Y/N- Yes.. come with me.. please Bucky.. please I can't do this alone.. 10 minutes ago we were.. instead of being with our children and protecting them we were...
Bucky- Shh don't do that
Y/N- Please Bucky please?!?
*Bucky cry's and pulls you close.. he kisses your forehead*
Bucky- You never have to beg me y/n... let's go
Steve- I'm coming too.. Nat? Tony? Get everyone on the jet.. if this goes south you get out of here and get as much help as you can.. then come back and save us.. *Tony smiles*

*You, Bucky and Steve make your way down the hill and stand in front of Pierce*
Pierce- there isn't that better.. instead of screaming-
Y/N- Where is my son?!?!
Pierce- not even concerned with your daughter??
Bucky- She's a grown adult who is more than capable of caring for herself... my son is a helpless, defenseless baby... where is he?!?
*Pierce rolls his eyes and motions over his shoulder.. the door opens and John Walker has Winnie by the arm.. they walk out.. she is holding Grant.. you can tell she put up a fight.. Grant is terrified and he doesn't make a sound until he sees you... his eyes widen and he cry's and screams for you... you run forward to him.. guards try to stop you but Pierce motions for them to let you by... you take Grant and hold him close while hugging Winnie.. you whisper*
Y/N- Are you okay?
Winnie- Yes and they didn't touch Grant.. but mom... Thor.. *She starts to cry* He's in bad shape.. John jumped him and stabbed him and he is healing but not quick enough..
*You look at your children.. you look in Winnies eyes and see the fear for Thor.. you know what you have to do.. you turn around and speak quietly so Winnie doesn't hear*
Y/N- What do you want?
Pierce- what do you think.. *He gives you a sickly smile*
*You take a deep breath and hand Grant back to Winnie.. you look at Bucky and Steve.. they can see you have a plan and you see the trust in their eyes.. you hope they still trust you after this*
Y/N- I'll make a deal... you let Winnie, Grant and Thor go and ...*Your voice breaks.. Bucky speaks for you*
Bucky- In exchange you can have us 3...
*Pierce smiles*
Steve- But you have to promise to let them go..

***Coms***
Tony- The whole point of this was to not get captured...
Steve- Will you keep your word.. *Steve wasn't talking to Pierce.. he was talking to Tony*
Tony- Yes.. we will be back for you 3.. I promise.

Y/N- Do we have a deal?
Pierce- Yes...
John- That wasn't the agreement.. I keep Winnie for my employer..
Pierce- too bad John.. I don't care about her.. go fight the Avengers for her..
*John storms off*

***Coms***
Y/N- Sam we need your wings
*Sam flys down and takes Grant.. he hands Grant to Nat and he comes back for Thor... he is just as Winnie said and he needs help ASAP.. he takes him up and then comes back for Winnie*

Y/N- Go.. take care of your brother..
Winnie- No I'm not leaving!! *Sam picks her up*
No! Let me go!! What happened to "we don't trade lives"?!? Mom?!? Dad!?! Uncle Steve!?! No!! *Sam flys away with her and lands in the jet as it takes off*
*You wipes the tears from your eyes.. you face Pierce*
Y/N- What do you want with us
Pierce- it's not you I want..
*you are knocked out... you wake up in a cold, wet cell next to Bucky and Steve.. at least they kept us together.. you stare at the wall.. At least your Babies are safe* 

‼️Next chapter will be posted around 1oEST‼️