The Bet p2

*You wake up and head downstairs.. it's quite and your not sure where everyone is*
Y/N- oh yeah... they went to check out that base Loki found... and left me! Rude!! *You yell knowing very well that Tony's security cameras have sound.. you want to make sure he know how much you disapprove of his decision to leave you out of this mission*
*You decide to make yourself a smoothie for breakfast.. the noise from the blender covered the sound of Bucky walking into the kitchen. He comes up behind you and grinds into your ass while licking your neck and biting your ear..... Your eyes go wide.... shit this is just like your dream*
Bucky- What do you want
*You are completely shocked and you don't say a word. Bucky laughs, kisses you, and leans against the counter next to you.*
Bucky- did you know you give very descriptive recaps of your dreams while your asleep... *He licks his lips and looks you up and down* and I'm down for all of it once this bet is over.
*You eyes go even wider*
Bucky- well... not the part with Steve... *He leans in so close he is almost kissing you* you know I never learned to share *He very gently kisses you and then moves away*
*You are left speechless and so turned on.*
Bucky- anyway... I'm gonna go work out
*An idea flashes in your mind*
Y/N- I'll come with you
*He looks at you with hunger in his eyes*
Bucky- okay...
*You go put on your best pair of leggings.. the ones that make your ass look amazing. Your sports Bra that Bucky loves.. because it's the easiest to get off and your favorite workout shirt... just loose enough but doesn't swallow you while you workout. You put you hair up in a high ponytail.. Bucky can't resist a high ponytail... he told you once that when he sees you with one all he wants to do is wrap his hand around it and pull your head back while he fucks you from behind... you look at yourself in the mirror*
Y/N- I'd fuck myself looking like this
*You walk in the gym and you hear Bucky cuss under his breath*
Bucky- oh Fuck..
*He watches you as you do squats. At one point he came to "spot you"... all he did was grab your ass... you weren't complaining though... you weren't really there to work out.. all you wanted to do was distract Bucky. You watch as he... well you don't know what he did because you were too distracted watching him to pay attention. There was so much sexual tension in the room you swear you could smell it... you were starting to think this was a bad idea. It was so hot... like actually hot! You look and Bucky had turned the heat on.. he looks at you and smiles.. he then stands up and slowly takes his shirt off.. you bite your lip and realize you were crossing your legs in order to achieve some type of friction*
Y/N- Oh F*ck me
Bucky- is that an invitation?
*You just glare at him. You turn away and take a deep breath.. you feel his strong hands snake around your waist and he whispers in your ear*
Bucky- Just say the word..

*You turn around in his arms and his lips crash to yours..you wrap your arms around him and he lifts your shirt above your head. He see the bra you are wearing*
Bucky- mmhhm Baby girl
*he picks you up... Bucky starts kissing your neck and you moan.. you wrap your legs around him. He leans you backwards and starts kissing and licking down your chest.*
Y/N- Bucky.. mmmhhm
Bucky- Just say the word and I'll eat you alive like I know you want me to.
*With all the strength you could summon you sit up and drop out of his arms.. you push his to the ground and climb on top.*
Bucky- Do you yield
*You smirk*
Y/N- Not even close..
*You start to grind on him and he lets out the sexiest sound... you could've cum from the sound alone.. it is so Hot both of you are sweating.. you climb off Bucky and start to kiss and lick his abs.. you lick the sweat off his chest and as you were making your way to the waistband of his pants you hear Tony yelling at Peter and you realize you two are not alone anymore. You stand up and move away but Bucky springs up and you are back in his arms again.*
Bucky- almost had you there
Y/N- please I almost had you
Steve- Oh for f*ck's sake... every damn time... We need you two.
*You drop out of his arms*
*Bucky looks at you and gets his devilish smile*
Bucky- Hey Steve ask y/n about the dream she had last night..
*If looks could kill Bucky would be dead right now*
Steve- .... no thanks... I can only imagine what it entailed..
Bucky- let's just say y/n almost went to Paris
*Steve isn't phased*
Steve- Well she's been to Paris so...
*Bucky chokes on air*
Bucky-What?!? With who?!?
Steve- Me... when we were together.
*Bucky looks at you... he almost looks Mad*
Bucky- Why did you never tell me?!?
Steve- What's the big deal?!? It's just Paris..
Bucky- Just Paris?!?
Y/N- An actual trip to Paris Bucky!! Like the City!
*Bucky bends over and puts his head between his knees*
Bucky- oh god... I'm actually seeing stars...my 107+ heart can't take this... I thought... oh whatever.. *Bucky hears you and Steve laughing... he looks up*
Y/N- thanks Steve
*Steve gives you a hug and kisses the top of your head*
Steve- anytime! *He walks out laughing and Bucky throws a medicine ball at him and it just bounces off his back.*
Steve- Don't hate the player Buck hate the game!
*You walk over and put your arms around Bucky's neck*
Y/N- I called him earlier after you teased me about my dream. Told him to just play along.
*Bucky gives you his criminal smile and pulls you close*
Bucky- oh don't worry Baby girl... I'll get even.
*You breath hitched in your throat and Bucky laughed*
Bucky- god I can't wait to make you cum... it's going to be amazing.. and the more you tease me the more I am residing myself to winning this bet.. I'm hard just think about you squirming and begging below me.. begging for Daddy.. and the only release you get is the one I give you.. but don't worry Baby girl.. like I always say.. Daddy's gonna take care of you. *He kisses the side of your head and slaps your ass.. hard... you follow Bucky out of the gym*
Y/N- tell Tony and Steve I will be there in a minute
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- do you want me to tell them you're late because you're having to change your underwear and pants or... *He smirks*
Y/N- tell them I needed to shower and while I'm shower I'll be thinking about how empty my throat is without your dick in it. *You grab his ass and squeeze.. he groans*
Y/N- you know that's the sound I love to hear Daddy... I'll be think about you and everything I want you to do to me.
*You turn to walk away swinging your hips when Bucky grabs your arm and pulls you against his body. He walks you back to where you are pinned between the wall and his body*
Bucky- Tell me what you want me to do
*You knew he was trying to trick you... if you said "I want you to Fuck me" he would take that and run... then he would say you gave in first... you thought of a way to get exactly what you want*
Y/N- I want you to watch me fuck myself, Daddy
*You were still pinned between the wall and Bucky... you could feel him starting to get hard. And Bucky must have lost his mind or have more will power than you thought because he looked deep into your eyes and said*
Bucky- You got it Baby girl

*You lead Bucky to the room and he sits in the chair at the end of the bed. You strip completely naked and crawl on the bed. You spread your legs so Bucky can see you... all of you*
Y/N- this is what you do to be Daddy
*You start to touch yourself.. it actually feels so good to have some kind of release. You find your clit and start to circle it.. you are about to cum when Bucky grabs you hand... he licks your fingers and sucks on them. You moan and whimper...*
Y/N- I... told you.. to.. watch
Bucky- I did... I liked what I saw and I needed a taste... should I taste more... say the word and I will...
*You don't know how Bucky ended up in control of this situation but he was calling the shots and if he ends up between your legs you will fold like an old lawn chair. He was whispering dirty nothings in your ear... you want to give in so badly but you are not giving him the satisfaction.. not after what he did today. So you do what every women does occasionally during sex... you thought about the laundry you needed to fold... you thought about the groceries you needed to get.. you wondered if you should change your toothbrush.. anything to get your mind off the incredibly sinful things Bucky was whispering in your ear... you tune back in to what Bucky's saying*
Bucky- And if that doesn't make a Baby then I don't know what will..
Y/N- what?? What are you talking about?!? Are you wanting to make a baby??
Bucky- not at this exact moment but yeah..
Y/N- okay... don't scare me like that.. I mean I want a Baby but I can't deal with a Weeding and a Baby and the wedding was happening first so Babies take a back seat
Bucky- Well that's good because I hear that's where they are supposed to sit nowadays.
Y/N- okay this conversation took a hard left turn and I have whiplash... I need to shower.
*You and Bucky get cleaned up and go to meet with Tony and Steve*