Hey Little one ⚠️⚠️

*You and Bucky wake up to distant screaming. You both look at each other knowingly*
Y/N- I forgot how often you use to have nightmares..
Bucky- Me too
Y/N- You should go check on him
*Bucky smiles*
Bucky- It not me he wants.. you go.
*You look at him with a questioning look*
Y/N- You sure??
Bucky- yeah.. he needs you right now.
Y/N- okay..

*you get up and throw on Bucky's shirt and walk over to James' room.. you open the door and walk in closing it behind you. You see him laying on the floor... right he just came from Hydra and these beds a clouds compared to them....he is shirtless and you can see his has sweat through the blanket he had..he is still moving around.. he starts mumbling again... you walk over and gently touch his arm..his eyes shoot open and he sits up ready to fight.. he sees that it's you and you can see the relief wash over him.. he lays back down trying to catch his breath.. you are mesmerized by him.. you watch his sweat covered stomach as he breaths deeply.. get a grip y/n.*
Y/N- we heard you... I wanted to come check on you.
James- I'm sorry..
Y/N- Don't be.. *You reach a hand out and stroke his face*
James- Well.. I'm okay now so you're free to go.. thanks again.
Y/N- Me and you both know you are not good and I'm not going anywhere..

*You climb on the bed he left empty.. you stretch your hand out. He takes it and climbs in with you. He lays down beside you and rest his head on your chest and wraps one arm around your waist.*
James- I miss you y/n...
*A tear forms and falls from your eye*
Y/N- I'm right here.. I'm not going anywhere..
*You run your fingers through his hair.. he lays a hand on your bump. He eventually falls asleep.. and so do you*

*In the morning Bucky goes to find you and rubs into Steve in the hall.*
Steve- Sounds like you two had an eventful night..
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- Yeah.. I could tell all she was thinking about though was Paris..
*Steve laughs*
Steve- Just take her to Paris.. *Bucky gives him a look* hey you're telling me if you had two y/n's you wouldn't be thinking the same thing.. he is literally you... he's not even a different timeline version of you.. it's you just 10 years ago... I'm sure she will be extra thankful if you just give her what she wants.

*Bucky rolls his eyes and shoves Steve. He walks into James' room and finds you in the same position you fell asleep in... he gently wakes you up.*
Bucky- Hey..
Y/N- Hey *You smile and he gives you a kiss... James wakes up*
James- Sorry *He gets up* umm thanks for helping me y/n..
Y/N- you don't have to thank me James.. I'm happy to help..
*He gives a weak smile and heads towards the bathroom.. you look back at Bucky and he sees in your eyes what your about to do.. he rolls his eyes and nods his head yes. You walk over and take James' hand*
Y/N- Hey, look at me.. *You gently kiss him.. he is surprised but he doesn't fight it.. he wraps his arms around you and pulls you close.*
Y/N- Don't you ever doubt that I love you... ever.
*James smiles and kisses your forehead. He looks over at Bucky who is giving him a death stare.. he lets go of you and walks into the bathroom.. you and Bucky excuse yourselves from the room.. Bucky looks at you the whole way back to your room*

Y/N- What?!?
Bucky- I get why and I even said you could... but you didn't have to enjoy it so much
*You roll your eyes and laugh*
Y/N- Look let me explain something to you.. all you see is another man who's got the hots for your wife..but I see my husband.. the man I love and the father of my Child. The man who constantly goes out of his way to show me how much he loves me and protects me. I see you! Except that version of you is still hurting.. he is still where you were over 10 years ago.. and the one person who could help him through all that is back in the past.. I can't allow myself to sit here while he feels unloved and unwanted.. I won't.
*Bucky smiles and wraps you in his arms*
Bucky- I know.. you have such a big heart and that's part of why I love you.
*You give him a kiss.. Bucky starts to laugh*
Y/N- What now?
Bucky- It's just funny that you have a crush on me..*He does a little dance*
*You roll your eyes and he continues to tease you*
Bucky- You love me and you want to kiss me and hold me and make sweet love with me.
*You nudge him in the ribs*