Daddy's Hungry

*Bucky woke up to see you were already up.. there was something sitting on the dresser with a note.. it said*

Good Morning Kitten! I have taken Grant for his two month check up... please be wearing this when I get home. I love you.. be good.
Love y/n

*Bucky smiles.. he opens the box and sees a new vibrating plug and cock ring with a remote*
Bucky- She is going to be the death of me.. *He smiles and laughs*
*Bucky does what he's told and preps himself.. he almost cums while he does but he wanted to be good... he gets the plug in and the ring on and then gets dressed.. he goes to start lunch.. he wanted lunch to be ready for you once you got home.. you walk into the kitchen*
Y/N- Wow look Grant.. Your Daddy is making lunch! So sweet of him.. *You kiss Bucky and he smiles* I'm gonna go feed him and put him down for his nap..
Bucky- Okay Mistress.. *You smile*
*You nurse Grant and put him down for nap.. he went to sleep pretty easily after the day at the doctors... you walk back out*
Bucky- How was the doctor?
Y/N- good until he had to get his shots... I should have brought you with me because I was crying and couldn't keep it together.. but he is okay and sleeping now... *Bucky leans over and kisses you*
Bucky- I won't miss another one.. how about that?
*You nod and smile*

*You walk towards Bucky and wrap your arms around his waist*
Y/N- are you being good? *You smirk and Bucky smiles*
Bucky- Yes Mistress
*You smile and reach down behind him.. you grab the base of the plug and put it in a little farther.. Bucky grabs your shoulders and moans... you kiss his neck.. you let go and move your attention to his dick.. you palm him through his pants*
Bucky- Mmhhmm Mistress..
Y/N- Do you want me to turn it on?
*Bucky struggle to get words out*
Bucky- Y-ye-yes! M-mi-
Y/N- Shhh *You rub his chest* I got you kitten..

*You turn on the plug and the ring and Bucky's head falls back.. he moans. You rub his chest as you sit on the counter. You reach down and unbutton his pants.. you pull him out and start to stroke him.. he rests his head on your shoulders as he moans*
Bucky- Oh mistress.. that feels amazing! Thank you.. mmhhm
*You smile and rub the back of his head.. you up the intensity of both toys and he thrusts into your hand.. you kiss his head*
Y/N- I know sweetness... you're doing so good? How do your new toys feel?
Bucky- Sooo good Mistress. Thank you!
*You lift Bucky's head and meet his gaze.. he is so close.. so you stop.. Bucky whines*
Y/N- Trust me pumpkin.. your gonna love this build up later..
*Bucky nods*

*The rest of the afternoon you tease Bucky by turning on the toys randomly.. he was in the middle of a call with Steve when you turned it on all the way*
Bucky- Oh shit!!! Mmhhmm

*On the phone*
Steve- Buck? Are you okay?!

Bucky- Yup... *He takes a deep breath* I just smacked my arm on the door.. hurt like a bitch*

*Phone*
Steve- Okay, we will be home soon..
Bucky- okay, sounds good! Bye!
*He hung up fast and let out a loud moan.. you watches from the other side of the couch*
Y/N- feeling good Kitten?
Bucky- So good Mistress.. you were so right! I can't wait till you let me cum because I know it will be amazing!!
Y/N- you want me to help you with that sweetness? Mistress would love to get her mouth on that.. *You smirk and Bucky groans*
Bucky- Yes, god please yes!!!
*You walk to where Bucky is sitting you kneel in front of him and unbutton his pants.. you pull him out and you start to pull the ring off*

Y/N- What's the rule kitten?
*Bucky takes a ragged breath*
Bucky- I can't cum unless I ask your permission..
*You pat the side of his face*
Y/N- Good boy..
*You stroke him as you start to remove the ring.. you get it all the way off and pre-cum starts to drip from his tip.. you lick it off and look up at him*
Bucky- Oh shit Mistress... your tongue feels so good..
*You smile and slip him in your mouth.. you deep throat him and he moans and grips the counter... you were about to give him permission to cum when the team landed and burst through the door.. you pull Bucky out of your mouth and stand up.. you kiss him as you slides the ring back on his cock... he whimpers and whines*
Bucky- Mistress?! I was good! Please?!?
Y/N- I know Kitten... I'll take care of you in a little bit.. *You kiss him again* I promise
*Bucky whines*
Bucky- Please?!?
*You give him a stern look*
Y/N- Kitten have I ever lied to you? Have I ever left you in need when you didn't deserve it?
Bucky- No Mistress..
Y/N- Okay, now let's go greet everyone and eat.. okay?
Bucky- Okay... I'm sorry for being a brat.
Y/N- You weren't a brat sweetie... just needy.. but I get it.. *He smiles and you kiss him*
*You both walk out into the main room*