Christmas Day pt2

*You got Peter a computer that he can build himself. Sam got new sunglasses for his suit. Clint got a new bow. Wanda got a detailed letter explaining how you wanted to help her, it involves finding Billy and Tommy and reclaiming Vision from sword. Bruce got a book he really wanted. Tony got a joke book and Pepper got a year long subscription to her favorite magazine. Thor got a year long subscription to Xbox live... Morgan and Grant got more toys and clothes than you know what to do with..Winnie got a locket with a picture of you, Bucky, and Grant*
Winnie- Thanks mom..
*She hugs you*
Steve- Okay.. this next one is for Bucky..
Y/N- That one was not supposed to be out here..
*You take it from Steve*
Steve- Okay.. oh! Here is another one!
*You take that one as well.. you look at Bucky and blush*
Y/N- You'll open them later... I don't know why they are out here..
Bucky- Because I just grabbed everything from
the closet and brought it down... is there anything I can open??
*You laugh*
Y/N- Yeah.. this one!

*Bucky opens the box and sees a ring.. Bucky laughs and then smiles*
Bucky- Are you proposing to me y/n??
*You laugh and hit his arm*
Y/N- no.. I took you original wedding band and I had a new band made that wouldn't react to your metal hand..
*At your wedding you and Bucky exchanged rings and for show you slide the ring on Bucky's metal ring finger but later it started to rub against the metal and it was becoming ruff and was making it rust when it got wet. Because of that he hasn't worn it in over a year. He hated not being able to wear it... Bucky looks up at you with tears in his eyes*
Y/N- This one won't rust or rub the metal.. it also won't magnetize to the hand either.. *You smile nervously* do you like it?
*Bucky kisses you*
Bucky- I love it y/n... thank you so much.. okay now it's time for your gift..
*Bucky hands you a little square box.. you open it and it's a necklace.. it has Grants Birthstone and the day he was born engraved on it.. the note said "for the women who gave me the world... I love you, Bucky" you smile and kiss Bucky*
Y/N- Thank you Bucky..
*He hands you a book... it's filled with pictures of you, him, and Grant.. every picture he took when you weren't looking was in this book.. it means so much that he captured these little moments with Grant and you*
Y/N- I... I don't know what to say.. *You kiss him again*
*He smiles and then whispers*
Bucky- There's more but that's for later.. *He winks and you laugh*

Y/N- Okay Nat and Steve my gift to you is a joint gift.. here *You hand them an envelope.. Nat opens it and pulls out a picture.. it's a picture of 10 kids all lined up in front of the house*
Steve- Y/N?
*You smile*
Y/N- Turn it over..
*Steve turns the picture over and it says*

*Barnes' and Rogers' family picture*
Grant Barnes- 9
Winnie James Barnes- 8
Sarah Rogers- 7
Elizabeth Barnes- 6
Jonnie Barnes- 6
Odette Barnes- 6
James Rogers- 4
Anthony Rogers- 3
Samuel Rogers- 2
Benjamin Barnes- 9 months

*Steve and Nat look up at you with tears in their eyes*
Nat- Is this?! *She clears her throat* how did you-
Y/N- I found it in the stuff from the storage unit.. Nat, Steve.. this works.. *You smile as tears start to well up* we get what we need and it works!
*Nat jumps across the room and hugs you.. you both are complete messes.. Steve joins in the hug*
Steve- Thank you so much y/n..
Nat- You have no idea how much this means..
Y/N- I love you guys..
*Everyone is crying now*
Tony- Good going chai! *He wipes tears away*
Peter- Sam are you crying too?!
Sam- hell yeah! Steve names one of his sons after me!!
*Everyone laughs and just enjoys the moment*
Tony- okay.. enough water works! Dinner is at 5 so everyone come hungry!!
*You all leave and go about your day.. Peter builds his computer.. Sam sneaks out to see Yelena.. Tony helps Morgan with her new bike and the rest are all Napping..*

Y/N- Look, he's all tuckered out!
*Bucky laughs at the passes out Grant in your arms*
Bucky- Come here little Wolf..
*He takes Grant and he wakes up a little.. he lays back with Bucky on the bed and he lays on Bucky's chest and falls back asleep*
Y/N- my two men.. *You smile and kiss Bucky* so
Where are those presents that had to wait until later.. *You smirk*
Bucky- this weekend... you, me, a fancy hotel
Room, and absolutely nothing else... not even clothes.. *You laugh and kiss Bucky*
Y/N- Sounds amazing.. *You kiss him again*
Bucky- What about those presents I couldn't open earlier?
Y/N- Put Grant in his room for nap and I'll show you..

*Bucky smiles and hops to it.. he gets Grant down and comes back into the room. He licks both doors and makes sure the monitor is on.. he sits on the bed and waits.. you laugh and hand him the first gift*
Bucky- is it a record??
Y/N- Nope.. just open it.. *You smile*
*He pulls out a framed picture of the two of you.. his mouth drops open.. you see some movements below his belt.. you laugh to yourself*
Y/N- You remember that first Date Night we had and the video we watched.. *Bucky nods.. eyes still wide and a big goofy smile on his face* this was where we paused it and You said this would be an amazing picture... turns out You were right.. *You smile and Bucky looks up at you*
Bucky- y/n this is amazing.. it's so hot and sexy..
*In the picture You are on your back on the kitchen island. Bucky is in between your legs. Your back is arched and your hair is slightly covering your face which is turned to the side. Your mouth is slightly open and You have one hand on your face and one on your breast.*
Bucky- I mean... I'm speechless.. this is amazing, thank you.. *He pulls you into a kiss* I have no idea where we can put it but it's going up somewhere! *You laugh*
Y/N- We can put it up next to our sex painting..
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- Perfect!
*You back away and hand him another gift.. he opens it and all that's in it is clothing tags*
Bucky- Ummm y/n?
Y/N- Well I had to wash it before I could wear it..
Bucky- so it's really a gift for you? *Bucky laughs*
Y/N- Believe me baby.. you're gonna love it..

*You walk into the bathroom and get changed.. you put on the 40's pin up inspired lingerie set you bought a couple weeks ago.. you pair it with Bucky's old army hat.. you open the door and lean against the frame.. Bucky was looking at his phone... you tease him*
Y/N- Hey Sarg!
*He looks up and sees you.. he is getting harder by the second.. he tosses his phone across the room and you laugh.. he beckons you over with his finger... you walk over and he pulls you into his arms.. he wraps his arms around you squeezes your ass*
Bucky- if you aren't already then You Baby girl, are definitely getting pregnant tonight..
*You laugh and he pulls you down to the bed.. he kisses you and pulls back*
Bucky- Who do you want?
*You laugh*
Y/N- How about Sergeant James Barnes.. you can give me some of that 40's style lovin' that this outfit calls for *You wink and wiggle your body underneath him*
Bucky- Well I do ship out tomorrow so we will have to make the best of it..
*You laugh and Bucky tickles you.. he then crashes his lips to yours*