Lets make some Art Daddy

*You sit on the bed hooked up to you pump.. You are scrolling through your phone and just trying to pass the time.. Bucky keeps coming in and out of the room*
Y/N- Daddy, Why do you keep leaving?
Bucky- Cause I'm still working Bunny.. I had some reports and files to turn in.. if you had been paying attention during Stevie's meeting then you would know that..
*You roll your eyes... you're done so you get dressed and go to put everything away.. Bucky stops you at the door*
Bucky- Where do you think you're going, Bunny?
Y/N- I need to put this milk in the freezer, Daddy *You have a little attitude in your voice.. Bucky definitely notices*
Bucky- I'll do it.. you stay.
*He rushes out the room and shuts the door.. you are mad and extremely curious as to why Bucky won't let you leave the room.. you crack open the door and look out.. you can't see anything.. you sneak out and look down the stairs.. nothing, no surprise, no party, no special guests.. why was Bucky acting like this*

Bucky- what are you doing Bunny??
*You freeze..if Bucky is going to keep you locked away for no reason and not let you see your baby... then you're gonna be the biggest brat ever.. you slowly turn around and smile.. You stand up*
Y/N- I'm going to find my friends and my Baby... you gonna stop me, Daddy? *You smirk*
*Before you can comprehend what's happened you are slung over Bucky's shoulders and hauled back to the room... Bucky throws you on the bed*
Bucky- See I though we had properly addressed your brattiness but I guess we didn't.. tell me Bunny.. what do you think the proper punishment should be?
Y/N- None... I've done nothing wrong.. and I'd like to leave our room
Bucky- you're really trying my patience, Bunny
Y/N- Ha! What patience, Daddy?!
Bucky- You're gonna make me do this?
Y/N- Yup! *You smile... you may have pushed him too far... ehhh we'll see*
*Bucky gets scary quiet but his fist are clenched so you know he is fucking pissed. He then unclenches his fist and his face falls slightly*
Bucky- I was just trying to do something nice for you Bunny..
*You are completely confused and taken aback*
Y/N- What? Hold on-
Bucky- I thought if you could see that Grant is okay with Steve and Nat for a whole weekend with minimal intervention by us then maybe you'd let me take you away for a weekend after Christmas.. and it would be just us.. I was trying to do a weird, trial run while we were still here.. but I didn't want to risk Grant seeing you around the house..that's why I was keeping you in here.. I wanted to truly see how he would be.. I didn't want to tell you because I wanted the trip to be a surprise..
*You smile and lay back against the bed... you think for a minute and then jump up and run to Bucky.. you jump in his arms and he catches you.*
Y/N- Poorly executed plan... but a very sweet gesture that I'd love to accept.. *You kiss Bucky*
I'd love to have a weekend away with you.. and I'd also love knowing that Grant was okay with out me.. at least for a few days *Bucky laughs*
Bucky- So you're not mad?
Y/N- No... I mean I want to see my Baby but no I'm not mad.. we can make this happen. What made you think of this?
Bucky- Well you haven't been out of this house since Grant was born.. well except for doctors appointments and going to that mini golf place that the Avengers now own.. *You laugh and Bucky smiles* I just wanted to get you out and back into the world.. I thought I nice weekend away would be good.. also you've been a huge brat lately and I think a part of that is you've been cooped up here.. I need to get you out before you make me pull my hair out..
*You laugh*
Y/N- I like being a brat and making you squirm.. it's fun to push your buttons.. *You bite your lip*
*Bucky smiles and kisses you again.. he sits you down*
Bucky- speaking of being a brat... what the hell was up with the attitude?! *You laugh* I was about ready to spank you till you couldn't sit for a week.. Damn Baby!
*You smirk at Bucky*
YN- is that a threat or a promise?
*Bucky looks at you and he sees what you are doing.. you inch closer to the door*
Bucky- Bunny? Bunny no! Bunny-
*You take off out of the room and run away from Bucky.. you hide as Bucky comes running by*
Bucky- I know you can hear me Bunny.. so, yes! That is now a promise!
*You gasp and start to feel very wet at the thought of Bucky spanking you on his lap*