The Build up

*You and Bucky meet with Tony and Steve in the conference room*
Y/N- so how did the mission go?
Tony- Boring until Peter almost died!
Y/N- what?!? Is he okay?!? Where is he?!
Tony- He is fine mother goose... I was the one who almost killed him
*You take a deep breath*
Bucky- what happened?
Steve- we got there and realized it was already abandoned.. they were there but they got word we were coming and they left.. they've gone underground again.. no trace.
Bucky- Loki... I bet you he told them. He probably been play both sides this whole time.
Tony- that's a possibility and we have a contingency plan for him... basically you didn't miss anything Chai.. pretty boring mission.
Y/N- okay let's get back to the part where you almost killed Peter?!?
Tony- oh I let him land the jet and he landed it in the lake.
*You look out the window and sure enough half the jet is in the water. You see Thor and Hulk trying to lift it out*
Steve- I'm gonna go help
*Steve leaves*
Tony- anyway... we've put all new missions on hold till after your wedding! What's the count down?
*You look at Bucky and smile.. you wrap your arm around his waist*
Y/N- 7 weeks!
Tony- it's crunch time!! Let's go!
*and with that the Avengers were in Wedding mode*

*As the Wedding got closer you and Bucky became relentless. You two were going at each other with full force.. 6 weeks out You would rub your ass against him whenever you walked by and you made sure to walk by him a lot.. He would pull you to sit on his lap when he was hard.. and pull you against him so you felt every inch is him.*

*5 weeks out you would join him in the shower and "help him" as he showered... you were no help at all... he would get aggressive by pushing you against the wall in the hallway and pulling your hair the way you like.*

*4 weeks out you kicked it up a notch. one night you went to bed completely naked... you knew he was still awake so you pretended to be asleep and pretended to have another sex dream... you moaned and moved around like you were "Looking for some friction".. you heard him cuss and you knew this was your moment.. still "asleep" you rolled over and touch Bucky's chest.. you pull yourself closer until your pussy is touching his thigh... you end up straddling one of Bucky's thighs and laying on his chest.. you start to grind on it... Bucky watches you as you ride his thigh trying to find release. He brushes your hair out of your face and for a moment you think he has figured it out but he just continues to stroke your hair.. he kisses the side oh your head and you bury you face in his chest... he starts moaning as he feels how wet you are.. he can tell you are close to cumming in your "dream" so he flexes his thigh under you and that sends you over the edge... you cum hard... you moan against Bucky's chest as you ride your high and he just rubs your back... as you come down. You basically just lost the bet but you weren't telling Bucky that so you pretended to still be asleep. Bucky was so sweet.. you are still laying on his chest and he left you there for a couple minutes just rubbing your back and kissing the top of your head... he slides you off of him and lays you down... he went and cleaned his leg off and gently cleaned you up as well... he laid down behind you and pulled you close to him... he was hard.. you wanted to take care of him the way he just did you.. you turn over but he was already asleep.. you fell asleep quickly too.... Bucky never mentioned that night to you... if you had actually been asleep you never would have known what you did.... oh how you loved this man. He was much sweeter to you the rest of the week though.*

*3 weeks out Bucky locked you both in the room and played every steamy romance movie he could find... you only watched a total of 45 minutes from each movie because about halfway through you and Bucky would be making out doing anything to get the other to give in... you came away with some hickys and love bites.*

*2 weeks out you played Naked Thunder Dome.. yes you turned off the cameras and yes you kicked everyone out for the night.. this time if you got shot the person who shot you gets to do whatever they want to you for 2 minutes... you teased Bucky with your hands and your mouth.... Bucky went all out. He teased you with his hands.. with his dick... with his mouth except he never touched your clit... he would lick and kiss all around it but he never touched it and that's all you wanted but you weren't breaking! He at one point had you over his knee as he spanked you and made you count*
Bucky- Bet you and Steve never played it this way Baby girl
Y/N- how do you think I came up with the idea *you smirked at him.. that only made him hungrier for you... he would tease you after the two minute mark.. he would spank you harder and massage you deeper... he really knew how to please you*