Naughty, Nasty, Not Enough

*You wake up in the morning and see that Bucky is still asleep.. you also see that he is incredibly hard.. you want him so bad but he looks so peaceful... you lay in his arms as he wraps you up.. you slip one leg between his legs and he lays one around your ass and pulls you in closer.. Bucky is still asleep but what he just did have you the sweet friction you needed.. You whine as you slowly start to grind your hips against Bucky's thigh... he slowly wakes up but you don't even notice. You are clutching his shirt and moaning as you move harder... He rubs your back and smiles... he kisses your head and flexes a little to help you out... You moan and cum.. you lay there in his arms and just close your eyes as your breathing returns to normal*
Bucky- God I love the Baby Hormones! *You laugh and he pulls you closer*
*He rolls over and he's on top of you*
Bucky- We have an appointment today.. right?
*You nod and smile* are we taking Grant?
*You laugh*
Y/N- I don't think he's let us leave him..
*Bucky laughs and kisses you*
Bucky- Okay, well before we wake our Little Wolf let's have some fun huh?
*You laugh and nod*
*Bucky sits up and pulls off his shirt and yanks off the nighty you were wearing*
Bucky- So beautiful... *You smile and he kisses your breast.. he smiles and he makes his way down your body under the covers and starts to eat you out.. you moan slightly and grab the headboard*
Y/N- Mmhmm Bucky... oh yes! Right there baby.. oh don't stop..
*Just as Bucky is about to make you cum the attached door to Grants room swings open*
Y/N- Shit *You tap Bucky's head.. he smiles and doesn't stop... he is enjoying himself too much right now to care.. He pushes the comforter up a little so it covers your breast but he doesn't stop eating you out... Winnie walks in... thankfully when your comforter is so big and you have so many pillows on the bed she doesn't even realize what's happening... You say loudly*
Y/N- Hey Winnie! You could knock...
*Bucky pauses for a moment... but then starts back up again*
Winnie- have you seen Dad? I've looked everywhere for him but I can't find him.. I figured he'd still be in here if he wasn't eating or working out..
*Bucky laughs and you shift a little*
Y/N- You know I think he mentioned going to get breakfast this morning.. he should be back soon..
Winnie- Okay, let me know when he gets back.. please.
Y/N- I will
*She leaves*
Y/N- Winnie! Close the-
*She was already gone... you hear Grants main door open and then close... you fall back on the bed as Bucky pulls out all the stops and makes you cum... You whine and grind against his face and he squeezes your ass in one hand and one of your breast in the other... he kisses his way up your body and tongues your nipples a little before he finds your lips.. he smiles and laughs*
Bucky- Breakfast was delicious... I may even get seconds.. *You hit his arm and he laughs.. he leans down and kisses your breast*
Y/N- You naughty boy.. *You tease*
*Bucky acts innocent*
Bucky- What?? It would have been rude to leave you on edge!
*You shake your head and pull him down on you.. You pull him out of his boxer briefs and he slides in you.. he lays on his side and you sling one leg over his.. He slowly thrusts in and out*
Bucky- So good baby.. *He kisses you*
*You lean your head back and to the side and Bucky kisses your neck... It's a really sweet moment that is brought to a crashing halt*
Steve- Why is this door open?! Ugh!
*Bucky laughs and stops moving but doesn't pull out... Steve can't see anything over the mound of pillows and the comforter but he knew exactly what was happening*
Bucky- Because we apparently raised our daughter in a barn and she doesn't know how to close a door..
*Steve shakes his head*
Steve- Did it ever occur to either rod you to get up and close the door? Or just maybe not have sex? Like for once..
*You both smile*
Y/N- No... and don't even pretend that you would do that same Stevie! *You give him and big toothy smile as Bucky snuggle up to you*
Bucky- Why are you in our sons room? He's not even awake yet..
Steve- Because it's Wednesday... *Steve and Grant have bonding time on Wednesday... Steve gets him up and feeds him. He gets him dressed and just chills with him.. It also gives you and Bucky a free morning to do exactly what you were doing*
Bucky- Oh right! Well.. carry on!
*Steve just sighs and as he is shutting the door Winnie comes walking back in*
Winnie- Uncle Steve, did I just hear dad? Hey dad I-
Steve- Winnie don't-
Winnie- oh god! Ewww! No No No No!!! I'm gonna be sick!!
*You and Bucky were back at it the minute Steve slipped out of the room... the covers had fallen a bit and poor Winnie got a view of Bucky's back and the side of his ass, thankfully he still had his underwear on or else she would have seen much more... But with your leg wrapped around him she knew what you were doing... She's definitely traumatized now.... To be honest you would be too*
Y/N- Shit!
Bucky- Fuck!
*Bucky grabs your robe and tosses it to you.. You throw it on and he slips on his pants and You both walk into Grants room... You see Winnie and Steve.. Steve is trying not to laugh*
Bucky- Ummm oops..
Winnie- Oops?!?!
Y/N- Hey don't! You walked into our room without knocking.. all of this is on you..
Winnie- I didn't think I'd need to... you told me Dad was out for breakfast! I didn't think I'd come back 3 minutes later and see you two having sex!! Where was he when- oh god! He was- under the- oh gross!
*Steve faces the wall and you can see that he is laughing by how his back is moving*
Y/N- Yes, he was and I have every right to lie about his whereabouts when I do choose.. now what did you need?
Winnie- I don't even know anymore...
*Big Grant walks in... and sees The state of you and Bucky... he puts two and two together*
Grant- Ha! Did you walk in on them?!
*Winnie shoved him and rolls her eyes.. She storms out*
Grant- Anyway.. Umm I wanted to ask if I could spend some time with you two today?
*You and Bucky look at each other and smile*
Y/N- We'd love that but we- I have- we already have plans for part of the day.. but we should be free after.. maybe before dinner.
*Grant smiles*
Grant- Okay! Thanks!

*Grant leaves and Steve turns back around.. you hit his arm and he laughs*
Steve- I tried to stop her..
Bucky- Not hard enough!
*Steve laughs*
Steve- You said he was out for breakfast when Bucky was-
Bucky- Yup! *He laughs.. he swings you over his shoulder and you squeal* now if you'll excuse us... I'd like seconds... *You decide to join in*
Y/N- I'd like firsts!
*Steve smiles*
Steve- You two are nasty *He Shakes his head laughs*
Bucky- You know, Seconds is not enough.. I need thirds.. or more! *He smiles and You wave goodbye as Bucky shuts and locks the door.. Steve hears you laugh and Bucky growl.. He shakes his head and turns to Grant in his crib*
Steve- I don't even want to know..
*Grant laughs*