Please Explain

*And boy did you dream! You had some of the most vivid sex dreams in your life.. what was weird though is that all of them actually happened.. and they weren't just about Bucky.*

‼️Dream‼️
*you were back in the hydra base.. this was after The Winter Soldier had met Odette and after you had met Bucky. You were in your room when the Winter Soldier came walking in.*
Winter Soldier- Your Special training starts today..
Y/N- what does that mean
*He smiles at you and licks his lips*
Winter Soldier- it means you're getting fucked today... so I'd warm up if I were you..
*You take a risk and you grab his hand as he turns to walk away. He turns around and before he can strike you, your lips crash to his*
Y/N- how about you help me..
*He looks at you with hunger in his eyes*
Winter Soldier- you sure Princess?? Cause once you're mine.... *He bits your lip*
Y/N- Yes Sergeant.. *You whisper in his ear.*
*He picks you up and shoves you against the wall. As you are balanced there he starts kissing you neck while he rips open the seam of your pants. You suddenly feel the leather from his suit on the inside of your thighs. You look down and your pants are gone... He had completely ripped them off. He slides his cool metal fingers over your clothes center. His eyes meet yours.. he throws you on the bed and he starts to eat you out.. you lean up on your elbows and look at him as he sucks on your clit... that's when you feel two metal fingers slide in you.. they start pumping away curling as he moves them in and out. This man... who was the scariest person on the plant was now between your legs bringing you to the brink of pleasure.. the hand that had taken so many lives was now riding you through your high.. you cum on his fingers.. he pulls them out and licks them clean.. he moves up you body and kisses your neck.. he looks at you and then smiles.. he leans his head down and bites your neck... hard. He pulls away and whispers in your ear*
Winter Soldier- you're mine... no other man better touch this pretty body of yours... or else I'll punish you.. *He kisses you hard and then gets up to leave*
Winter Soldier- come to training still wet... it'll make it easier on you..
*He walks out and closes the door.. you fall back on the bed.*

*You were working out in the living room of your shared apartment with Steve.. you had been together for about 2 months but you hadn't slept together since that first night though... you walked into the bathroom to shower after your workout but you didn't realize Steve was already in the shower. He didn't hear you walk in or else he probably would of stopped what he was doing. He had his dick in his hand and he was rubbing himself.. you started to leave when you heard him moan*
Steve- oh.. y/n!
*Your name! He was moaning your name... you don't know where the courage came from but you stripped out of your workout clothes and got in the shower behind Steve. You slowly made your presents known as to not scare him out of this moment.. you don't know why you two had waited this long to have sex again.. especially after moving in together but a girl can only handle so much... you had made sure he heard the glass door shut so he knew you were in there with him. You run your hands down his back and then around his waist. You follow his hands to his dick and your hands replace his. He leans back against you.. if it weren't for the super soldier serum in you you would've been flat on the ground under his weight.*
Steve- oh Baby... mmhhh that feels so good.
*You kiss his back as you bring him to the edge. He cums and makes the most beautiful sound.. it made you feel all sorts of ways.*
Steve- you're turn Baby..
*He kisses you as he moves his hands down your body.. He finds you clit and starts to rub it.. you moan into his mouth..he drops to his knees in front of you and hooks one of your legs over his shoulder.. he starts you eat you out while sliding Two fingers in you.. he then takes his obtuse hand and teases your ass.. sliding one finger in. You grip his hair and starts to ride his face. He takes his finger out of your ass and slaps your ass.. which only makes you ride him harder. He pushes your hips against the wall and your can't move. He sucks on your clit and fingers you.. the hand that was slapping your ass finds it way to you breast and he starts massaging them.. you cum in his mouth with no warning. He stands up and kisses you. He takes the body wash and starts to wash you in a very sensual way.. it didn't stop here but that's where your dream cut off.*

*You were in your room your first week at the avengers campus.. you couldn't sleep... all the sudden you heard murmuring and what sounded like yelling. You get up and get dressed so you can investigate. You hear that it's coming from Bucky's room. You open the door and walk in.. you see he is having a nightmare. You walk over and sit on the edge of the bed and stroke his hair... you knew it would be bad to wake him up.. so you tried to calm him... the way you used to. His eyes fly open and he spins you around to where you are on the bed under him*
Y/N- Shhhh Bucky... it's me.. it's okay.. *You spoke quietly and stroked his Hair. He sees that it's you and he leans down to kiss your forehead*
Bucky- I'm so sorry baby...
*You smiles and run your thumb over his lips. He kisses it and then leans down and kisses you. Once he calmed down you get up to leave*
Bucky- Stay.. please..
*You lay back down*
Y/N- Always
*Bucky lays his head on your chest and he wraps himself around you. You run your fingers through his hair and down his back... that's when Steve walks in.. he looked tired.. he must have been woken up by Bucky's yelling.. he gets half way to the bed before he realizes you are already there.*
Steve- Oh y/n.. I'm sorry I didn't realize..
Y/N- I heard him yelling.. this is what I used to do to calm him down..
Steve- well it's definitely a step above what I do.. I make him talk about his feelings and stuff.
*You silently laugh*
Bucky- it's definitely the better choice... Steve's abs hav no give *He smiles at the joke he just made. Steve rolls his eyes*
Steve- you have to stop saying stuff like that.. people are gonna start believing it.
*You laugh again and Bucky holds you tighter.*
Steve- well since you're in good hands I'm gonna leave
*Steve leaves and Bucky continues to lay there... you thought he was asleep until you feel his hand moving closer and closer to you center. You don't stop him because you want to see what he's gonna do... also you missed him.. you've only been reunited for a week and you've had very little alone time... that settles it... you're moving in*
Y/N- Bucky?
Bucky- yeah baby..
Y/N- what do you say to me moving into this room with you?
*Bucky smiles against your stomach*
Bucky- I'd say I've been secretly moving your stuff in here all week...
Y/N- what?!?
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- All that's stuff you've been blaming your old roommate for stealing.. yeah it's all in here..
Y/N- Bucky!!
Bucky- what?!? I was putting it where it belonged..
*You smile and shake you head.. in all the conversation you didn't notice that Bucky had his hand fully down you pants now... he started rubbing you and running his fingers through your folds.. you were so wet.. he starts to finger you and you are coming in no time.. he pulls his fingers out and turns to look up at you.. he licks them clean.*
Bucky- as tasty as I remember..
Y/N- oh just kiss me..
*He does*
***You wake up***

*Bucky is already awake*
Bucky- good morning.. how did you sleep?
Y/N- good... did I talk?
Bucky- no.. why? Did you dream about anything sexy? *Bucky gives you a look*
Y/N- yup!
*You get up and walk away swaying your hips*
Bucky- okay... that's just mean.. spill!!
Y/N- I don't kiss and tell..
*He chases you into the bathroom.. you end up against the shower wall with you legs spread and Bucky balls deep in you and warm water washing over your bodies.... it was a pretty good morning*

*The next day Nat comes to talk to you.. you go on a walk around the compound..she's honest with you about how she's been feeling. You offer her words of comfort. Steve and Bucky are watching you two talk from inside*
Bucky- What are they talking about?
Steve- The Baby.. she wants to be happy for you two.. but there is still pain when she talks about that kind of future. And with-
Bucky- and with y/n being a Black Widow as well it hurts even more because she was supposed to be in the same boat as Nat.
*Steve pats Bucky on the shoulder*
Steve- yeah.. it's gonna take her a minute to adjust.

***Outside***
Y/N- Nat I hope you know I would do anything to help you.. honestly! Just say the word and-
Nat- and what? You'll carry my Baby for me?
Y/N- yes!
*Nat laughs and puts her arm around you*
Nat- I'll keep that in mind.... Do you have names picked out yet?
Y/N- Yes! But I can't tell you..
Nat- booo
*You two walk inside and join your boys. Steve wraps his arms around Nat and they sit on the couch.. Bucky sits down and pulls you into his lap. The rest of the gang filters in and sits down.. you all look at each other*
Y/N- did someone call a meeting??
Steve- I didn't
Bucky- Nope
Nat- Not me..
*Peter comes walking in*
Peter- I called this meeting because I need some explanations...