I'll Buy You a Really Nice Present

*Bucky turns on the shower and waits for it to heat up.. you wash your mouth out so you can get rid of the horrible taste of the paint.. Bucky does the same*
Bucky- Note to self.. most edible paint is actually disgusting..
*You laugh.. Bucky leans in to kiss you*
Y/N- Minty fresh
Bucky- Ha! Get in the shower.. *He smacks your ass and you run to the shower.. he chases you and traps you against the wall.. he picks you up and kisses you.. he sets you down*
Bucky- let's clean up..
*You move to grab the body wash and start to wash off the paint when Bucky stops you.*
Bucky- What are you doing Bunny?
Y/N- I'm getting clean Daddy.. *You smile*
Bucky- No.. Daddy's gonna clean you up..
Y/N- I am capable of cleaning myself..
Bucky- oh I know..  but this is my favorite thing about showering with you..
*You laugh and hold your arms out to the side.. Bucky smiles*
Bucky- Thank you..

*Bucky guides you under the water.. he stands behind you... His body is pressed against your.. he leans down and kisses your neck and you let out a sigh.. he is gonna take his time and you don't mind at all.. he moves his hands down your sides and the up the front of your body.. he runs a hand between your breast and brings it up to gently caress your neck.. you let your head fall to the side and Bucky leaves little love bites all around. He grabs the soap.. he drips it on your body.. you never thought body wash could be so sexy.. he starts at your shoulders and rubs away the paint.. he moves down one arm and then the other.. he reaches his hands around and massages your breast while wiping away the paint.. you both smile and Bucky kisses you.. he moves back and rubs you back.. making sure all the paint is gone. He then moves to your ass.. he kneels down behind you and Kneads your ass.. he leaves little love bites there as well.. you giggle*

Y/N- Daddy..
Bucky- I just had to Bunny.. *You can feel his smile against your skin... he turns you around and rubs your stomach.. he lifts one leg and rests it on his knee.. he starts right at your center but doesn't actually touch you there.. he moves rubbing and massaging all the way down your leg.. he does the same thing to the other side*
Bucky- Lay down Bunny.. *You give him a look* I gotta make sure your clean.. that way I can make you dirty again.. *He winks.. you shake your head and lay down*
Y/N- It's cold Daddy.. hurry! Please!
*Bucky Mumbles something against your inner thighs.. it sounded like "such a brat" you smile*
*Bucky cleans you and makes sure no paint is hiding anywhere.. he places a gentle kiss right on your clit and a shiver runs down your spine.. you smile*
Y/N- Daddy, either finish the job or stop teasing
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- Bunny, don't tell Daddy how to take care of you.. believe me, it's my favorite thing to do and I know exactly what you need.. *He kisses you and you moan*
Y/N- Is it my turn Daddy?
*Bucky looks down and that's when he realizes he is still covered in paint*
Bucky- Yeah Bunny.. it is *He smiles.. he knows there was no way his wash isn't  ending in sex.. and that he won't really be able to get control back until he indulges you a little* go ahead..

*Bucky stands the same way you did and you laugh.. you lathered up your hands and massages his muscles.. you started at his shoulders*
Y/N- Daddy, your shoulders are so tight..
*You then moved to his arms.. you wash his real one first.. you massage it and place kisses all along it.. you move to his metal arm and wash the paint off.. you rub his scars where the metal meets his skin.. you place kisses on his scars and down his metal arm.. you look up and you can tell he is crying.. he puts his head under the water so you can't tell.. but you can tell regardless.. you continue to kiss his metal arm and rub it.. he meets your gaze and smiles*
Bucky- Thank you Bunny..
*you give him a gentle smile*
Y/N- You're welcome Daddy..

*You wash and massage his chest and his back.. you bite his ass the way he did to to you.. he laughs*
Bucky- Be nice Bunny..
*You smile and get an idea.. you push him against the wall and spread his ass*
Bucky- Bunny? Bunny! Mhmm
*You place a long hard lick against his ass*
Bucky- Fucking tease!
*You laugh and turn him around and wash his legs.. the soap mixing with the paint across his tan legs..you lean down and kiss his sweet spot on his thigh and he moans.. it's the moan that makes you go crazy because it's the hottest thing you've ever heard*
Y/N- You like that Daddy?
Bucky- Mmhmm yes Bunny..
*You stand up and meet Bucky's gaze.. you wrap and hand around his dick and start stroking.. Bucky smiles and leans his head back*
Bucky- Bunny.. we are supposed to be getting clean..
Y/N- I am cleaning you Daddy... *You smirk and Bucky looks at you.. you stop your movements* what did you think I was doing? *You say innocently.. but your eyes were anything but innocent*