Make up Day

*You are sitting at the kitchen table working on the plans for the big Avengers Christmas party.. Grant is soundly asleep and the whole house is quite.. everyone went out to do last minute Christmas shopping... you hear the surround sound turn on and it start playing "White Christmas" that is your favorite Christmas movie and Bucky knows that*
Y/N- Bucky Barnes... you better not tease a lady.. especially on "make up" day..
*You hear him laugh.. he walks in the kitchen.. he comes and stands behind you and rubs your shoulders.. he kisses your neck and peaks over to see your computer*
Bucky- You've been working on this party all day..
Y/N- And it's going to be amazing..
*Bucky laughs and kisses you*
Bucky- You got time for a *He checks his watch* 30 minute break?
*You pretend to think*
Y/N- I think so.. *You smile*
Bucky- Oh okay *He leans in closer and kisses you*

*Bucky pulls you to the middle of the kitchen and starts to dance with you. You lay your head on his chest and close your eyes.. you don't know how long you stay like that*
Bucky- I love you so much y/n..
Y/N- I love you too Bucky..
*You wrap your arms around his neck and he picks you up and sets you on the counter.. he gently kisses you and slides a hand along your body.. he rests his hands on your hips*
Y/N- Bucky please?!
Bucky- You never have to beg me y/n..
*Your kissing becomes heated and Bucky lifts you off the counter and takes you to the room*
Y/N- I've missed you..
Bucky- Oh y/n.. I've missed you too..

*Bucky lays you down on the bed and settles between your legs.. he pulls back and looks you in the eyes.. you smile and take in his face.. his beautiful eyes, his tan skin, the lines from where he scrunches his nose when he laughs, his strong jaw line.. he is so handsome.. you could stare at this man all day.. Bucky's voice brings you out of your thoughts*
Bucky- y/n?
Y/N- I'm sorry Baby.. I was a little distracted.. *You caress his face so he knows he was the thing distracting you.. he smiles and kisses your hand*
Bucky- I asked if you wanted to do this now? Usually we would wait to do this till after you've been properly adored all day..
*You smile and then hide your face*
Y/N- Would you be mad if I said I wanted to wait
*He removes your hands and kisses you.. he then pulls you into his arms*
Bucky- No, I could never be mad at you..

*Bucky pulls back and looks at you.. he has a cheeky smile*
Bucky- Umm could I?
*You smile and nod.. Bucky kisses you again and then slides down between your legs.. he slowly takes off your pants and your underwear.. he kisses the inside of your thighs and massages your ass*
Bucky- Mhmm y/n... *He kisses your clit* so good Baby girl.. *He licks you from ass to clit.. it's slow and hard.. it feels so good* so beautiful... *He slips a finger inside you*
Y/N- Oh Bucky.. baby! Oh thank you..
*You feel Bucky smile.. you can't help but smiles as well*
Bucky- Do you feel good Baby girl?
Y/N- Mmhmm yes Bucky.. oh right there!
*Bucky curls his fingers again and adds a third finger.. you are right on the edge*
Bucky- Come on Baby girl.. Cum for me..
*You cum and arch off the mattress.. you accidentally close your legs around Bucky's head.. normally Bucky would push your legs open but this time he just let you use him.. you come down and let your legs fall back to the mattress.. Bucky is kissing your body.. he has the biggest smile on his face*
Y/N- You okay?
Bucky- Oh yeah.. I'm better than okay..
*You smile and Bucky kisses you.. Grant starts to cry.. you look at each other and laugh*
Bucky- Breaks over..

*Bucky gets Grant up so you can finish the plans for the party*
Tony- So what's the theme?
Y/N- White Christmas.. it's one of my favorite movies!
Pepper- So are we hoping it will snow or do we need to order a snow machine..
Y/N- can't hurt to do both!
*Tony and pepper laugh*
Steve- so what's the plan?
Y/N- Snow covering the field, we will have twinkle lights and a fire, sledding.. the whole 9 yards!!
Nat- It sound like fun!!
Thor- I'll see what I can do about the snow
*You laugh*
Y/N- Thanks Thor! Oh and you can bring your nice lady friend if you want! You too Sam!!
*You really wanted to stir the pot* Nat! How about you invite Yelana! I'm sure she's love to come and meet everyone!
*Sam looks nervous*
Nat- I'll ask but I doubt she will.. she's acts weird whenever I mention her visiting..
Y/N- Huh.. that's odd.. *You meet Sam's gaze* I wonder why that is.. *Sam looks away.. you smile*