Chapter 201 - The Secret of Kiln Fire Woods

Travelling through the dark tunnels of the lava caverns, the group finally arrived at their exit.

"Boss, let's take a photo!" Undying Scoundrel suggested. What they had just accomplished was a historic moment for the entire guild. Of course he'd want something to commemorate it with.

Nie Yan thought for a moment. "Sure, but only release the photo after all of this is over." It was best if Victorious Return temporarily didn't know that they had already left Kiln Fire Woods.

"The people from Victorious Return definitely won't be happy when they see the photo. I can already see their ugly expressions! Victorious Return has twenty to thirty thousand players digging three feet deep into the ground across every inch of the map right now, searching for us. I bet they're not expecting that we're already gone!" Undying Scoundrel let out a wicked cackle.

"Heaven Breaker will be so furious! He'll definitely vomit out blood!"

Blowhard Summer Bug and the others gleefully imagined Heaven Breaker's reaction in their heads.

"Everybody, gather around! Let's make sure our red names are in plain view!"

Everyone was in high spirits.

Ten people stood together, all of whom were branded red. It was a spectacular sight. Even the name of Leader Young Seven was tainted red, although his was the lightest shade out of the entire group. Everyone else was a deep, soul-tremoring crimson.

Undying Scoundrel, Sun, and the others made rude poses, as if to mock the people of Victorious Return.

「Snap!」A camera shutter sound rang out. The picture was taken. After this was all over, it would be uploaded to the web. They would invariably go down in history for the events of today, remembered by the players for a long time to come.

"Alright, everyone should run along now. Go clear your red names," Nie Yan said. It was too dangerous to stay branded as a PKer for long.

"Big Brother, I'll go scout the path ahead." Sun set off to investigate the situation outside. He would immediately report back if he encountered enemy forces. The number of players patrolling the outer perimeter of the map definitely weren't few. So when retreating, they would have to be extra cautious to avoid being discovered.

"Get in contact with Yao Yao. You guys should join up with her to clear your red names. When I've settled the matters over here, I'll take you all levelling with me in Everlasting City," Nie Yan said. With how high all their kill counts were, maybe one of them would get lucky and find a Slaughter Fiend Medallion.

"Alright, you be careful too," Young Seven said.

"Boss, be safe."

"We'll be leaving. Take care, Boss."

The members of the group said their farewells to Nie Yan one after another.

"Stay safe on your journey!" Nie Yan smiled. He felt more or less reassured about them. Even if they encountered a patrol group, as long as the number of players on the enemy side didn't exceed a hundred, Victorious Return would be helpless to stop them.

While the group of nine players set out, Nie Yan turned around and returned to the lava caverns. Taking advantage of the remaining duration on Deterrence, he rushed back toward Kiln Fire Woods.

In the depths of the lava caverns, the scalding hot air churned and roiled and tongues of flame billowed upward from deep underground.

In the previous timeline, only after many players reached Level 40-50 did the first group of people dare to explore these lava caverns. With the Viper Flies no longer posing a threat, they travelled through the long and narrow tunnels to the deepest parts of the lava caverns, where they finally uncovered the secret of Kiln Fire Woods.