Chapter 351 - Pygmy Ring

Nie Yan couldn't summon Lil' Gold in such a confined space, fearing his immense weight would cause the wooden building to collapse.

Nie Yan glanced at his skill bar. Killing one of the Elites in a short time was no problem, but he was afraid the second would alert the other Arachne over. Then, he would be completely surrounded.

It was mandatory to kill both Elite Arachne before they could rally their comrades!

Nie Yan's eyes lit up when his gaze fell on Divine Recruitment. He had a plan!

Nie Yan returned to the second floor. He opened Divine Recruitment and chose to employ the Rank 5 Paladin Khalisi, who had over 3,600 health and 150% of his other stats. With an employment fee of 300 gold/hr, he had to make every second count!

A silver-armoured Paladin wielding a greatsword emerged before Nie Yan. She was taller than him by a head with a lean and muscular build.

"Greetings, sir Devil Slayer! How may I be of service?" Khalisi asked in a respectful tone. Her mission, like the other Paladins from the Divine Recruitment skill, was to serve the Devil Slayer with absolute loyalty.

Nie Yan's party size increased by one. His newest member, Khalisi, would do anything he tasked her with. Her combat strength was unquestionable, in part thanks to the powerful skills at her disposal. There were over 20 blessings and 10 basic attack skills, including Holy Strike, Divine Punishment, and Purification.

Nie Yan had Khalisi cast five blessings on him, increasing all his stats by roughly 20%.

Nie Yan entered stealth and climbed back up to the third floor. He carefully hid in a corner.

The two Arachne Guards patrolling the third floor didn't detect Nie Yan's presence.

Nie Yan ordered Khalisi to climb up to the third floor. Her steps were purposefully loud to alert the two Arachne Guards. They immediately charged toward this intruder.

Khalisi greeted them with a swing of her greatsword, Holy Strike! Her blade lit up with a brilliant radiance.

At this moment, Nie Yan took action.

Gale Ambush!

Shadow Slaughter!

Apocalyptic Extinction!

Nie Yan dashed toward Arachne Ilvitch like a gust of wind and struck it in the back of the head with Smothering Strike.

The flames around Zennarde's Sword flared as Nie Yan followed up with Backstab, Eviscerate, and Lacerate.

−928
−939
−923...

Arachne Ilvitch was also inflicted with bleed, poison, and burn damage along with numerous other debuffs from Apocalyptic Extinction. Its health rapidly plummeted. The nearby Arachne Israel also took 30% splash damage from Shadow Slaughter.

Nie Yan's nerves were stretched taut. He absolutely couldn't allow these two Arachne to call for help!

Just as Arachne Ilvitch was about to break free from the stun, Nie Yan activated Extreme Intimidate, causing it to freeze in place.

Khalisi had also taken Arachne Israel down to half-health by launching all the basic attack skills in her arsenal.

Nie Yan repeatedly slashed and stabbed with Zennarde's Sword. He activated Blast, blowing Arachne Ilvitch several steps back, and then circled around and slashed its neck with Cut Throat.

−1656
−2478!

Arachne Ilvitch collapsed to the floor.

A cry escaped Arachne Israel's throat when it saw its companion die.