Chapter 261 - Setting Out for Battlep

Golden Dragons were higher order creatures comparable to Super Variants or even Demonified Lords, with sightings of them popping up every once in a blue moon. Everyone would be notified of its appearance through the official website, where it would be frontpage news. Such a rare existence would inevitably attract the attention of all the large powers.

The five major guilds of Calore were mobilizing to seize this good fortune. A great spectacle was bound to unfold!

Nie Yan remained rather aloof, contrary to expectation. He hoped Asskickers United could snatch away the Golden Dragon. But there was no need to force things in the event they failed. He would be satisfied as long as they could reap some benefits. After all, the primary goal was still to suppress Victorious Return and Radiant Sacred Flame.

Whether in terms of average level or gear quality, the top players of Asskickers United were a step above the rest. Although they were ranked number one on the forums, there were many people who still held doubts. This event was the perfect opportunity for them to cement their position as the top dog in Calore.

"Are we going to fight for the Golden Dragon?" Bladelight asked. This would throw their initial plan of levelling in the outer regions of Everlasting City astray.

"Let's see what kind of trouble we can stir up for Victorious Return and Radiant Sacred Flame," Nie Yan replied. There was no harm in setting aside levelling for another time. The expedition team had already benefited greatly from this trip to Everlasting City. Bladelight was currently sporting the Everlasting Dark Gold Set while his previous Everlasting Gold Set was passed down to Yi Yan. On top of that, they still had three surplus Everlasting Silver Sets. They were more than capable of crushing the now isolated Radiant Sacred Flame in the upcoming battle for the minor stronghold.

After news hit the official website, fervent discussion exploded in the guild chat.

Watchful Snail, quickly inform the guild leader! Let's slaughter Victorious Return and Radiant Sacred Flame in Sinful Gorge!

After we stomp on them a few more times, let's see if they still dare to act so brash!

The players of Asskickers United were in high spirits. Their recent victories filled them with satisfaction and confidence. Morale was at an all time high, and the might of the guild was on full display. Now it was their turn to act unbridled, while the enemy was on the back foot.

However, Asskickers United's arrogance was different from that of Radiant Sacred Flame and Victorious Return. While the latter two held contempt for the average player, not hesitating to close off entire maps and indiscriminately slaughter others during their peak, Asskickers United's disdain was solely directed toward them. The players of Asskickers United always loved to repeat a certain line when out levelling in the wilderness, "Hmph! Victorious Return and Radiant Sacred Flame aren't worth a fart! This daddy is from Asskickers United!"

This line alone spoke of the impressive might of Asskickers United.

A group of hardworking analysts on the forums evaluated the strength of Asskickers United, Victorious Return, Radiant Sacred Flame, Holy Empire, and Sapphire Shrine by comparing several important factors. They created an easy-to-understand table for the other forum visitors.

 They created an easy-to-understand table for the other forum visitors