Chapter 317 - War God Tribe

Tuoba Time approaching Nie Yan at this moment signified he was about to take action. As one of the Tuoba Family's shareholders, he absolutely wasn't willing to fall under Tuoba Hongye. The power struggle between the two sides was only just beginning.

The 600,000 gold would be starting capital to oppose Tuoba Hongye.

If you have the 600,000 gold, we can sign a contract right now. Otherwise, just tell me how much you can spare. I need at least 50,000 gold by today,」Tuoba Time said. This matter was of extreme urgence.

I can do it,」Nie Yan said. He would regret it for a lifetime if he missed this opportunity!

Aside from developing Asskickers United, Nie Yan also wished to become a rich tycoon in the real world. When the profit from his auction houses, leases, shops, and strongholds grew to a certain point, he would convert a huge portion of it into credits.

He absolutely couldn't pass up Tuoba Time's offer!

With Nie Yan's current capital, it absolutely wouldn't be a problem for him to gobble up these auction houses, plots of land, and shops.

Where are your auction houses, shops, and plots of land located?」Nie Yan asked. These assets were probably not in Calore. After all, there was only one auction house in Calore that wasn't his.

Nisode City,」Tuoba Time replied.

Nisode City was the second largest city in the Viridian Empire. A portion of the Tuoba Family's capital was concentrated there. They owned a large number of auction houses, plots of land, shops, and three guilds in that region.

Nie Yan's eyes lit up. The War God Tribe operated in Nisode City in his past life!

In the previous timeline, the majority of Nisode City was controlled by the Tuoba Family. But they were suddenly beaten black and blue by the recently established War God Tribe. Back then, Nie Yan's father had acquired over 20 of the top 100 gaming organizations across the nation. Furthermore, he had also invited many veterans who started working as professional players after retiring from the army. Although the War God Tribe had swept away the Tuoba Family's three guilds with unrivalled momentum, they were always plagued by a lack of in-game currency since their only source of income was a single auction house in Nisode City. If Nie Yan took over the Tuoba Family's businesses in Nisode City and used them to support the War God Tribe, its rise to power would be even more spectacular this time around.

If Asskickers United and the War God Tribe worked together to deal with Victorious Return, the only ones that could contend with them in the entire Viridian Empire were Bloodlust Blades, Alliance of Mages, and Divine Protectors!

Nie Yan could tell Tuoba Time was different from his usual lazy and casual self. It appeared as if he were a sword drawn out of its scabbard. Nie Yan was looking forward to seeing if he could drag Tuoba Hongye off his pedestal.

I have a request. Is it possible for you to transfer those auction houses, shops, and plots of land to me first? I'm willing to pay an extra 6,000 gold a day,」Nie Yan asked. He could connect the three auction houses and shops in Nisode City to the Super Trade Channel. While they remained under the control of Tuoba Time, they likely wouldn't net more than 5,000 gold a day. But if he could get his hands on them, he was confident he could boost that number to at least 8,000.

Let's sign a contract. I'll have someone draft one up,」Tuoba Time replied. All he needed was gold. He was more than willing to give up his businesses in Nisode City if it meant he would gain control of all the Tuoba Family's operations in Conviction! All of Tuoba Hongye's efforts would've gone to waste! Afterwards, he would find a way to swallow up Tuoba Hongye's shares in the real world!