Chapter 392 - Goblin Magic Cannons

Seeing Nie Yan reach for the scrolls, Bodhi Skybright immediately shot forth like a bullet.

Lock Down!

Lock Down, similar to Intimidate, paralyzed a target in place. Nie Yan felt a powerful force binding him, preventing him from moving.

Skewer!

Bodhi Skybright's blade drew a graceful arc through the air as he aimed for Nie Yan's back.

Skewer was a Great Thief skill that increased movement speed by 300%, pierced armour, and dealt high burst damage!

Die! Bodhi Skybright was brimming with confidence. His dagger was only inches away from piercing Nie Yan's heart. It was impossible for an ordinary person to dodge at this range!

This guy's got some pretty decent skills... Nie Yan activated Gale Step, taking advantage of the invincibility to neutralize Bodhi Skybright's attack as he reached out to grab the scrolls on the table.

Dammit! Bodhi Skybright was surprised. Seeing Nie Yan about to grab the scrolls, he took out a Web Scroll from his bag and crushed it in his hand.

A giant web fell from the sky and trapped Nie Yan within.

Hah! They're mine now! Bodhi Skybright broke out into a victorious smile as he reached out his hand to grab the scrolls.

At this moment, Nie Yan fired out a web line from his Silk Spinner Ring. It accurately hit the scrolls as he pulled them into his grasp.

Nie Yan smirked. Trying to compete with me? Dream on, kid!

Bodhi Skybright's eyes widened in shock. He never expected Nie Yan to suddenly turn the tables on him, and with spider webs no less!

Nie Yan swung Zennarde's Sword and destroyed the giant web trapping him. Activating Intimidate, he paralyzed Bodhi Skybright in place.

Nie Yan dashed toward the immobilized Bodhi Skybright and slashed down with Zennarde's Sword.

Just as it seemed like Bodhi Skybright was about to die a miserable death, he suddenly crushed a scroll in his hand.

Nie Yan slashed through Bodhi Skybright as his body turned illusory and disappeared.

Bodhi Skybright had used an Unknown Transfer Scroll!

It appeared Bodhi Skybright had come well prepared, planning to teleport away the moment danger struck.

Nie Yan sheathed Zennarde's Sword. It appeared Angel Corps was also starting to target him. In the Viridian Empire, Asskickers United was the only guild that could oppose Divine Protectors and Alliance of Mages. Angel Corps, Alliance of Mages, and Divine Protectors were all backed by the Century Financial Group, so they were naturally on the same side. These three guilds were all fearsome opponents. As for Bloodlust Blades, their collapse was inevitable, so there was no need to worry about them any longer.

Bodhi Skybright reappeared in an open field about 1,000 meters away from the castle. He breathed out a sigh of relief. If he had been a second slower, he would've been a dead man. Sure enough, Mad Rogue Nirvana Flame was a tough nut to crack. What filled him with the most regret was that he had almost obtained those scrolls!

With the danger gone, Nie Yan finally had time to examine Abak's Bloody Dagger.

Abak's Bloody Dagger (Legendary): Unequippable

Requirements: 1,500 Strength, 1,200 Dexterity, Level 180

Description: This item can only be worn by the owner of the Glimpse of Darkness. It is only equippable when the owner has gathered the full set. Abak held strength in high regard. Only the powerful can become tyrants. Eliminate all traitors!