Chapter 255 - Divine Right Set

The party sat down to recover. After their weakened states wore off, Nie Yan stood up and said, "Let's give it another go."

Nie Yan, Bladelight, and the others lured the Goblin Eviscerator back toward the sculptures in the fountain garden. With the experience of their previous attempt, their teamwork and coordination became a lot smoother.

They gradually led the Goblin Eviscerator into the center of the public square.

"Don't rush, we're almost there..." Nie Yan said, wiping the perspiration from his brow. This was a crucial moment. If the slightest mishap occurred, all their hard work would go to waste, and they would end up dying again.

The Goblin Eviscerator's movements were greatly encumbered by the statues. With almost no room to maneuver, it activated Dash Charge in an attempt to escape. But Bladelight reacted instantly, rushing to the coordinates Nie Yan mentioned previously and hunkering down with Guard Stance.

「Klang!」The Goblin Eviscerator collided with the nearby statues. However, these statues which were cast from metal only trembled slightly, otherwise unfazed.

Bladelight repositioned himself behind the Goblin Eviscerator, slightly off to the right.

"Nirvana Flame, I found a better position!" Bladelight exclaimed in excitement. If he stayed in this position, the Goblin Eviscerator would be completely immobile. Its front was blocked by the statues, while its back was firmly blocked by Bladelight's heavy shield. It couldn't turn around to attack Bladelight, nor could it charge through the statues. It was reduced to nothing more than a stationary target dummy!

Although luck admittedly played a factor in getting the Goblin Eviscerator stuck, it was Bladelight's keen awareness that played a decisive role. His position as a top three Fighter in the previous timeline wasn't an empty title!

"Bring the rest of the team over," Nie Yan ordered. With the Goblin Eviscerator trapped, there wasn't even a need for healing. It would be fine to just order everyone to attack.

The players who were hiding far away came rushing over. When they saw how the Goblin Eviscerator was stuck, they all became slack-jawed. Fuck! You can even do it like that? A Level 40 Lord is going to die in such a tragic way?

"I want several Fighters to go up and assist Bladelight. Don't let the Goblin Eviscerator break free!" Nie Yan instructed.

Yi Yan and several other Fighters rushed up, forming a human wall.

The Mages spread out across the square and started chanting. Before long, spells streaked across the sky and rained down on the Goblin Eviscerator, causing sparks to fly everywhere.

Most of these Mages were only doing a little over 10 damage a hit to the Goblin Eviscerator. Even the strongest among them, Tang Yao, only dealt around 60 damage. The Ignore Level property from his Arcane Fairy proved to be a great boost to his damage.

Nevertheless, over 200 Mages were bombarding the Goblin Eviscerator with spells. It was experiencing death by a thousand cuts.

"God damn! The health regeneration on this bucket of bolts is too crazy!" Tang Yao exclaimed. Although they were doing a lot of damage, the Goblin Eviscerator's health was falling at a snail's pace. It took over 10 seconds just to shave away a sliver of its health!

"All Machine-type monsters with energy cores have passive regeneration!" Nie Yan raised his Cavalry Crossbow.「Whoosh whoosh whoosh!」Five bolts streaked across the sky, emitting a dazzling light, and struck the Goblin Eviscerator.

−25
−21
−23
−24
−25

"Holy shit! Such high damage!" Tang Yao exclaimed. Even he was hard-pressed to deal so much damage!