Chapter 297 - Powerful Foe

"With the guild leader closely monitoring the situation, Asskickers United won't dare to send a large force after us. So long as we're not outnumbered more than 10 to 1, they're pretty much easy pickings, like those garbage Thieves from before. We just don't know if Nirvana Flame will show up," Casual lazily said as he sipped his Spring Water.

"So that's what the boss's intentions were! It's best if that fool believes he can take us on all by himself!" Faded exclaimed with an arrogant smile as he picked up the loot off the ground.

Their group consisted of the top elites in Bloodlust Blades. With an average level of 44, they were geared with some of the best equipment currently available. More importantly, all of them were scouted out for their talents in PvP!

Based on his analysis of the enemy's personality, Bloodlust Mad Blade believed Nie Yan would definitely take the bait and come after the chapters from the Book of Order. Nie Yan was a lone wolf, so all Bloodlust Mad Blade had to do was present him with a seemingly beatable situation, like a group of 13 farming away.

These 13 players were incredibly skilled at PvP. Each of them could easily take on five or six ordinary experts with ease.

Even Bloodlust Mad Blade had no choice but to acknowledge Nie Yan's skill. If they fought, it was hard to say who would come out on top. However, Nie Yan was just a single person. There was a limit to how heaven-defying he could be!

Nie Yan gazed beside him. Tyrannical was clenching his dagger while his other hand was balled up into a fist and trembling.

Tyrannical, what's the matter?」Nie Yan whispered through voice chat.

That bastard! Even though we lost, my brothers in the Hundred Thieves aren't trash! Fucking asshole, I'm going to make him swallow those words!」Tyrannical's eyes were bloodshot like those of an enraged beast.

Tyrannical couldn't care less if others insulted him, but Casual's snide remark had struck a raw nerve! Although his fallen brothers ultimately failed in their task, their sacrifice should be worthy of respect. It wasn't something to be dishonoured!

A staunch man would never yield to adversity! Father Nie had once passed these words down to him, and Nie Yan always kept them in his mind. He looked at Tyrannical with a hint of admiration.

Boss.」Tyrannical gazed at Nie Yan with a determined expression.

What is it? Speak,」Nie Yan said. He already had an idea of what Tyrannical wanted to say.

Leave Casual to me. I'll show him just who's the real trash!」Tyrannical proclaimed in a firm tone.

Nie Yan thought for a moment before nodding in agreement.「Alright, I won't touch him. It'll be up to you.

Mhm! I'll definitely avenge my brothers!」Tyrannical gritted his teeth as he gazed at Casual in the distance. His eyes flashed with killing intent.

Tyrannical was clearly no match for Casual. But since he was this determined, there was no harm in letting him give it a shot. It might prove to be a learning experience for him. On top of that, so long as he didn't waver, he would definitely retrieve the honour of his comrades in time!

Nie Yan started making his plans. With Tyrannical acting as a distraction, he could take advantage of the confusion to assassinate Faded!

Over on Faded's side, the two Thieves came back with a group of Desert Pythons in tow. Their group continued clearing mobs.

Nie Yan could determine these players weren't simple from the smooth and leisurely way in which they dealt with the Desert Pythons. To assemble such a lineup, the intentions of Bloodlust Blades were as clear as day!