Chapter 231 - Taking Lives Like Reaping Wheat

Sleepy Fox soon felt the overwhelming pressure of Victorious Return and Radiant Sacred Flame's relentless assault. Wave after wave of their players threw themselves at Holy Empire's defensive line as though there were no end to their numbers. Sleepy Fox could only look on helplessly as his people killed and killed only to see more opponents rushing forward.

"Heaven Breaker and Nightbreak Trickster! What the hell did those two maniacs promise their people? They're just lining up to throw their lives away!" Sleepy Fox cursed vehemently.

One section after the other fell as Holy Empire's defensive lines were overwhelmed by the crushing numbers.

Sleepy Fox immediately directed his reserve forces to fill in the gaps. With hundreds of players dying every minute, they were in drastic need of reinforcements. If Asskickers United's troops didn't arrive soon, Holy Empire would be wiped out.

Although their enemies' attacks were fierce, Holy Empire's players were also wantonly spilling blood. Disregarding the consequences, they stubbornly held their line as they fought back.

"Hmmph! Radiant Sacred Flame and Victorious Return aren't anything special after all. Even the two of them together can't take us out!"

"Boss, I've killed 23 of them! I must have earned my way into the Knight Regiment now!"

"Brothers, stay strong! Let's send Radiant Sacred Flame and Victorious Return home crying to their mommies! Let's see if those cowards still dare to look down on our Holy Empire after today!"

The majority of the players in Holy Empire, Radiant Sacred Flame, Victorious Return, and even Asskickers United weren't really irreconcileable with each other. In fact, quite a few of them secretly had friends in rival guilds. After all, each person was their own master, and none of them would be foolish enough to treat guild rivalries as private grudges. That didn't take away from their pride in their guilds. These people would share both glory and shame with their guilds. If their guild was strong, they would naturally look good as well.

The area outside Twilight Forest had long since become a chaotic battlefield, and the scope of the conflict was still growing.

Holy Empire, having held on for so long, was just about to fall when Asskickers United troops arrived. They circled around their enemy before beginning to slaughter their way through the opponents' eastern flank.

"Brothers, attack! Massacre Radiant Sacred Flame and Victorious Return!"

The 30,000 Asskickers United players surged in like a mountain-toppling tsunami, charging towards their enemies as howling war cries filled the skies.

The Radiant Sacred Flame and Victorious Return players in the eastern portion of their army began feeling the ground beneath their feet rumble. Looking around suspiciously, they quickly noticed a dark swarm of Asskickers United players like ants on the horizon. Their expressions changed drastically as they saw the vast swathes of approaching foes. If those enemies charged straight over, they would be bearing the brunt of the attack!

"Tang Yao, don't forget to have our Thieves focus on collecting dropped equipment," Nie Yan specifically reminded Tang Yao of this important task.

"Don't worry, I've already issued the orders, telling them not to miss a single piece."

With Asskickers United's current momentum, slaughtering their way through wouldn't pose any difficulties at all. Just by charging straight forward, they could collect countless pieces of equipment from their fallen foes. This effect would only be accentuated by the fact that many Radiant Sacred Flame and Victorious Return players were already branded with red names.