Chapter 302 - Reinforcements

Nie Yan brushed off the spells bombarding him as he killed a Priest with every slash of Zennarde's Sword, slaughtering over seven in the blink of an eye!

Nie Yan appeared incredibly valiant. Heads would roll wherever he stepped! No one was his match, especially not these cloth-armoured casters who fell after a single attack.

The spectating crowd of players from Bloodlust Blades was left breathless. It would be a nightmare to face off against a Thief like this.

Mad Rogue Nirvana Flame really did live up to his reputation!

Who in the entire world would dare to challenge him?

"If possible, I'd like to try facing him one day. That is, without the magic immunity," Maple Blazeheart mused. Nie Yan was absolutely a worthy opponent.

Maple Blazeheart might stand a chance against Nie Yan if he didn't activate God's Blessing or Adjudicator of God, but otherwise it would be impossible for him to achieve victory.

At this moment, Maple Blazeheart received a call. It was from Bloodlust Mad Blade.

Blazeheart, what the hell are you doing!?」Mad Blade asked gravely.

I'm paying tribute to the Mad Rogue!」Blazeheart replied. A Thief who could reach such heights should be given the utmost respect.

Cut the crap! I want him dead within the next 2 minutes. I refuse to believe he can survive getting swarmed by several hundred Fighters. He'll be dead in no time!」Mad Blade ordered in a sinister tone.

3,000 people ganging up on a single person, is there really any meaning to it? Even if we win, it's nothing to be proud about,」Blazeheart rebuked, not backing down in the slightest. He was the principled sort.

I don't give a shit if there's any meaning to it! I'll sweep away those who dare to block my path! No matter what method I have to employ, assassination, ambush, or ganging up! Take out Nirvana Flame, right now! Fuck! There's movement over on the side of Asskickers United! Hurry up!

No, It's disgraceful. You can pass down the order, but I won't be the one doing it!」Blazeheart replied in a resolute tone. He refused to betray his principles. It wasn't the first time these two butted heads over such a matter.

Get the fuck out of my sight!」Mad Blade erupted with fury. Stubborn bastard! What are principles worth in a war? Squat!

Maple Blazeheart has been demoted from Vice Guild Leader.

Mad Blade gave the order to all members of Bloodlust Blades present on the scene: Kill Nirvana Flame immediately!

Nie Yan stood his ground while holding Zennarde's Sword. With only about 500 health remaining, he had used everything on him. Even the Combat Bandages were gone. Bloodied corpses littered the ground beneath his feet. He had slaughtered 26 players altogether, almost all of whom were Mages felled with a single slash!

Nie Yan looked quite terrifying. His name was branded a bright crimson while his gear appeared to be dyed red with the blood of his victims. He had sunk into a killing frenzy, mowing down everyone in his path. A dense murderous aura emanated from his body, causing him to resemble a god of slaughter who struck fear into the hearts of all those that saw him.

The remaining players didn't dare to get close. Nie Yan's attacks were too frightening. Even tanky Fighters would fall victim to his blade.

At this moment, the spectating crowd started making a move. Several hundred Fighters with their heavy shields raised moved in to surround Nie Yan, forming a tighter and tighter encirclement.