Chapter 206 - Unrivalled Godly Staff

While celebrations at the guild headquarters kicked into full gear, Nie Yan was leisurely attending to his own affairs. He glanced at his kill count-155. Before he sent Bladelight, Young Seven, and the others away, it had already surpassed 80. Later on, in order to draw the forces of Victorious Return to the center of Kiln Fire Woods, he killed no small number of players. At that time, he was consumed in a murderous frenzy. Coupled with his frightening attack power, almost no one from Victorious Return or Unhindered could survive more than three exchanges with him.

Nie Yan's biggest harvest from the war with Victorious Return and Unhindered was the flash of insight which allowed him to finally understand the fundamental difference between a Great Thief and a Shadow Dancer. He broke through that layer of restraint, improving greatly in skill.

In order to become the first to receive the Shadow Dancer title in the future, he would have to lay down a solid foundation. The first Shadow Dancer would receive additional rewards.

It's about time I start clearing my red name... Nie Yan mused. He still had to fulfill his promise of getting Bladelight, Young Seven, and the others to Level 30 as well.

Nie Yan sorted out his inventory. He tossed any unneeded equipment into the guild treasury, then took out the Grimmar Soul Staff to appraise.

Sealed Grimmar Soul Staff (Legendary)

Requirements: 1,000 Intelligence, 100 Strength, 100 Dexterity

Description: The sealed Grimmar Soul Staff still possesses incredible destructive power. You must find all other pieces of the set to remove the seal.

Set Items: Grimmar Soul Staff, Grimmar Necklace, Grimmar Ring, Grimmar Elemental Robes

Properties: Magic Power 3,602-3,703, Willpower +50, Focus +50, Ignore level +30, Mana +300%, Mana Recovery Rate +300%, Skill Cooldowns -80% (Excludes: Forbidden Magic)

Elemental Remerge: Activate to increase all Elemental Magic Damage by 300%. Consume mana to summon an Elemental Familiar. The capability of the summon is determined by the caster's Willpower.

Note: The owner must have the approval of Countess Alicia to take full advantage of the staff; otherwise, the properties of the staff will be reduced by 50%. Countess Alicia has the right to retake the staff.

It was exactly what you would expect out of a Legendary staff. Even Mages with above-average stats would still have wait until they were Level 70-80 before they could equip it. A thousand Intelligence was no joke! Its Magic Power was equally frightening too! However, so long the Lava Titan wasn't slain, the staff's properties were greatly reduced, making it no better than an ordinary high-level weapon.

The final line was also something to take note of: "Countess Alicia has the right to retake the staff." In other words, whoever awakened Countess Alicia would be able to obtain the Grimmar Soul Staff. Nie Yan couldn't truly be considered the owner of the staff.

It couldn't be equipped by anyone for now. Even the strongest Mages at present were a far cry away from meeting the 1,000 Intelligence requirement.

Nie Yan thought for a moment. He placed the staff in the guild treasury, then set its price to 3,000,000 merit points.

As soon as the Grimmar Soul Staff entered the treasury, it was plastered right at the top, available for everyone in the guild to see.

The players immediately went into an uproar when they saw the properties of the staff.

"What the hell!? You can even get something like that!? My God! That's a Legendary item!"

The Grimmar Soul Staff had a frightening requirement of 1,000 Intelligence. It was simply looking down on all Elementalists with contempt! As for the sky-high price, the players were rolling their eyes so much they could practically see inside the back of their heads! Just how much would they have to donate to amass 3,000,000 merit points?