Chapter 205 - The Hero Returns Triumphant

Nie Yan returned to Calore. Even though such a large commotion occurred in Kiln Fire Woods, the city was tranquil without the slightest ripple. Yet discussion of the recent events in Kiln Fire Woods could occasionally be heard along the bustling streets.

A large crowd of players were gathered around the transfer area. When Nie Yan emerged, they stopped what they were doing and stared at him blankly. His appearance became very familiar to the public after the release of the video. The crowd immediately identified him as the Mad Rogue, Nirvana Flame. Some people subconsciously took a step back. His name was a deep shade of crimson just like in the video, and he was still enveloped in a dense murderous aura. The arrogant gesture he made atop the slope along with his cruel smile were still fresh in the minds of the onlookers.

Seeing the reaction of the crowd, Nie Yan knew he had been recognized.

Under the heavens, who does not know of the King? Nie Yan knew that he could no longer stay low-key even if he wished to do so. With that being the case, he didn't see the point of trying to hide himself anymore. He confidently unblurred his name, revealing it to the public.

Under the gazes of the players, Nie Yan strolled out of the transfer point area toward the guild headquarters of Asskickers United.

Calore was flourishing as always with players passing by Nie Yan on the streets.

On the way to the guild headquarters, many players cleared the path for Nie Yan when they spotted him. However, they didn't go away. Instead, they followed a few meters behind him and discussed in hushed tones.

"That's the Mad Rogue, Nirvana Flame! He's one of the top executives of Asskickers United!"

"I watched the video. I heard over 20,000 players from Unhindered and Victorious Return died in Kiln Fire Woods!"

The scene of Nie Yan killing Hei Zhuo was deeply engraved in the minds of these players. It was almost impossible to forget.

"What a strong Thief!"

Since the release of the video on the forums, the name of the Mad Rogue had a profound impact on the players of not just Calore but the entire Viridian Empire!

Many people recalled the declaration Nie Yan made on the official forums:「Ten of us are enough to massacre Unhindered!」Who would've thought that even Victorious Return would be massacred as well! It was precisely Nie Yan who lured out that frightening Lava Titan!

The trailing onlookers stared at his deep crimson name. Just how many players did he kill? They were filled with even greater reverence.

Nie Yan rubbed his nose. He didn't expect to gather such a large crowd of admirers.

I'm almost at the guild headquarters.」Nie Yan sent a message to Guo Huai.

Huh, so fast? Just wait. We'll be ready in a moment!」Guo Huai replied in a rushed tone.

...?」Nie Yan was taken aback. Guo Huai was normally pretty measured in his speech. Why was he so incoherent now?

A long street about five to six meters wide ran parallel to the guild headquarters. It was lively on most days, filled with the voices of players from the guild. Quite a few non-guild players passed through here as well, since the location wasn't too far away from the Starry Night Potion Shop.

At this moment, the pedestrians dispersed one after another. A procession of players from Asskickers United walked out and sealed the area off.

More and more players emerged, lining themselves up neatly on either side of the street. Between them was a path that led directly to the entrance of the guild headquarters.