Chapter 330 - Abak's Gloves of Sealing

Steal had an extremely short cooldown, but it came paired with a pitifully low success rate. For it to succeed in 1 out of 30 attempts on ordinary monsters would already be quite impressive. However, Phantom Princess Ina was a well-known treasure trove, so the chances of obtaining something from her were relatively high. Then again, due to her ability to regularly summon hordes of Evil Mages, it was nigh impossible for ordinary Thieves to steal from her.

Nie Yan could only steal so many items from her because of the magic immunity from God's Blessing.

You have obtained 102 gold.

Seeing this notification, Nie Yan was given a great shock. Phantom Princess Ina was truly deserving of her royal title, giving 102 gold all at once.

The seconds passed as spells continued to bombard Nie Yan, doing absolutely no damage. However, the splashes created enough dazzling colors to rival a firework show, making it hard for him to see. He could only cover his eyes and repeatedly reach toward where he thought Phantom Princess Ina was.

Nie Yan kept careful track of the time remaining on God's Blessing. The moment it wore off, he would activate the Unknown Transfer Scroll gripped tightly in his hand without hesitation.

Steal!

Steal!

Nie Yan continuously pilfered items from Phantom Princess Ina, obtaining an Advanced Area-of-Effect Magic Scroll and two more Soul Gems.

Such a scroll would be sold by Scroll Master Davina for over 500 gold. The value of the Soul Gems were about 50 gold each. With this, Nie Yan had made quite a profit.

It was a shame there was only a set number of items in Princess Ina's inventory. New things would only be added every so often. Repeatedly coming over to steal things from her would only end up depleting her stock, making it harder and harder to get anything from her.

Nie Yan was the first one to loot this treasure trove and her bag was currently filled to the brim. The success rate right now was the highest it would ever be, so he could snag multiple expensive items from her in a short amount of time.

Yet another successful theft notification appeared.

Nie Yan didn't have the chance to see what it was before time ran out. The Evil Mages cast another wave of spells, and he knew this barrage would spell the end for him if it landed.

Just as Nie Yan was about to be obliterated, he crushed the Unknown Transfer Scroll in his hand.

「Bang! Bang! Bang!」A series of explosions engulfed the area where Nie Yan previously stood.

His upright figure dissolved into nothingness, leaving not even a corpse behind.

As the scenery around him warped and twisted, Nie Yan reappeared in a vast desert. Within the blowing sands, it was impossible to tell which direction was which.

Giant lizards were everywhere, freely roaming the place. They were protected by a thick and rough skin that almost looked like a layer of hard metal. Their bulging eyes, which oddly resembled brass bells, glinted eerily.

Seeing these giant lizards, Nie Yan's face paled. They were the Level 300 monsters, Steel Armoured Monitors!

Crap! Just where the hell did I end up?

Nie Yan never expected to emerge in such a dangerous place!

Steel Armoured Monitors had very high Awareness. The closest one was more than 50 meters away, yet it instantly locked onto Nie Yan when he appeared. It started charging towards him immediately.