Chapter 331 - Tinkerer

It was a design schematic for Magic Bombs!

Magic Bombs were divided into Junior, Intermediate, Advanced, and Specialist ranks. Intermediate Magic Bombs could be crafted by Advanced Tinkerers. Advanced Magic Bombs required Master or even Grandmaster Tinkerers. As for Specialist Magic Bombs, no one knew what rank was required.

Even the best Tinkerer in the previous timeline was only a Grandmaster. Tinkerer was one of the hardest crafting professions.

Nie Yan also recognized a design schematic for Goblin Muskets, which served the same purpose as bows and crossbows but had a longer range. They were by far the favourite tool for drawing aggro. There were other design schematics for things such as Goblin Golems and Goblin Shrinkers as well.

These marvels were created by goblin civilization with their splendid magitech.

Dela's Magical Device Book was definitely a priceless treasure!

Today's harvest far exceeded Nie Yan's expectations and left him incredibly excited. He finally examined the first item he successfully pilfered from Phantom Princess Ina, the Ina's Prayer Gloves.

Ina's Prayer Gloves (Sub Legendary)

Requirements: 630 Intelligence

Properties: Defenses 520-532, Dexterity +30, Movement Speed +30, Balance +20, Radiant Flame Explosion (Rank 12), Scorching Holy Smite (Rank 12)

Restrictions: Holy Mage

Yao Yao immediately popped into Nie Yan's mind. The Intelligence requirement for Ina's Prayer Gloves was a bit steep, so she probably couldn't equip them yet. But even if she weren't Xie Yao, he couldn't think of a better owner for this item. Besides, equipment was meant to be worn.

Nie Yan teleported back to Calore and got into contact with Bird Leaves No Eggs.

Boss, what's up?」Bird was in the middle of concocting potions.

Who are our top Tinkerers?」Nie Yan asked. He wanted a skilled Tinkerer to learn Dela's Magical Device Book, so they could craft items exclusively for him.

Dela's Magical Device Book was a Legendary item. He would only give it to a Tinkerer who was loyal and trustworthy.

Tinkerer?」Bird blurted out in surprise, wondering what Nie Yan wanted with a Tinkerer.「The Starry Night Tinkerer Shop currently has over 60 contracted Tinkerers. Among them, there are 3 Advanced Tinkerers, 5 Intermediate Tinkerers, and the rest are Junior Tinkerers.

Who are the 3 Advanced Tinkerers?

Calm Root, Violet Mist, and Left Hand Attained the Dao,」Bird replied. Of the seven Advanced Tinkerers in Calore, three belonged to the Starry Night Tinkerer Shop! Nie Yan had personally sought out two of them while the third joined of their own accord.

Nie Yan's heart shook. All three were famous Tinkerers worth well over ¥100,000,000 in the previous timeline. They were legendary existences that could rally tens of thousands with a single call. Even items casually crafted by them in their spare time would be fought over by countless players!

They were currently only Advanced Tinkerers. Even though they ranked among the top in their profession, their influence still wasn't that great.

It would be impressive if you could recruit even one famous Tinkerer. These three represented almost half of the top Tinkerers in Calore.

Let them know I'm looking for a personal Tinkerer. I naturally won't be stingy with benefits. But everything they produce is for Asskickers United alone, and they'll have to sign a contract,」Nie Yan said. Calm Root, Violet Mist, and Left Hand, any one of them met his qualifications.