Chapter 339 - Freak

"Yao Yao, our families are long time friends. Uncle and Aunt wish to see us going to the same school, so we can look after each other. As for Nie Yan, he's only a slightly skilled fighter. I only lost to him last time because I was too careless. Do you really believe he's qualified to enter the Top Military Academy? I don't think his character is good either. You should stop associating with him," Liu Rui said as he glanced at Xie Yao.

Xie Yao's expression distorted in disgust and loathing. She was fed up with Liu Rui's constant badmouthing of Nie Yan in front of her. If it weren't for the friendship her parents built up, she would've long since cut him out of her life.

"I don't need you sticking your nose into my affairs. Look after yourself," Xie Yao coldly replied.

"I'm only saying this for your own good," Liu Rui said somewhat impatiently. He was irritated by Xie Yao's cold attitude, but he understood she was the precious darling of both the Dragon Soar and Glory Financial Groups. He didn't dare to imagine the consequences if he tried to lay a finger on her.

A short student with a crew cut approached Liu Rui and whispered, "Boss, the results for Nie Yan's punch force are up."

"How did he perform?"

"511.3 kg."

"W-wait, what did you say?!" Liu Rui's eyes widened in shock as an incredulous expression flashed across his face.

At this moment, a huge ruckus erupted in front of the examination area. The results displayed on the screen caused everyone to cry out in shock.

"Fuck! 511.3 kg? Is he still human?"

"Is he really only a high school student? He'd probably rank at the very top even in the Top Military Academy! I reckon as long as he passess the background check, he can graduate there two years early!"

"Shit! How are we supposed to compete with that? I can only hit for a little over 100 kg!"

"I bet he could send a person flying with that fist of his!"

Liu Rui had a vacant look on his face as despair seeped into his heart. If the difference was only 30 kg or so, he might still have some hope of catching up. However, Nie Yan's punch force was over twofold that of his own!

Who was the real trash? Nie Yan's results showed the best proof.

Xie Yao, Zhai Hao, and Xia Ling were ecstatic.

"Damn! That brat is too low-key. Who knew he was actually this amazing? 511.3 kg, is he even human?!" Zhai Hao exclaimed in disbelief.

"You can rest easy now. With that kind of result, he's guaranteed to get into the Top Military Academy." Xia Ling smiled. Just a moment ago, Xie Yao was grabbing her hand so tightly that it started to hurt. It was clear Xie Yao wished to go to the Top Military Academy with Nie Yan.

Xie Yao's furrowed brows finally relaxed. After thinking for a bit, she realized that this level of exam was nothing to Nie Yan.

"What would you have done if Nie Yan failed to get into the Top Military Academy?" Xia Ling suddenly asked with a teasing smile.

"I would've followed him to whatever university he chose to go to," Xie Yao replied without a hint of hesitation. She had long since thought this answer through.

Xia Ling gazed at Xie Yao for a long time before eventually letting out a sigh. "I see. Your family is so rich it really doesn't make a difference whether you go to the Top Military Academy or any other university."

Just at this moment, there was another disturbance in front of the examination area.

"The rest of Nie Yan's results are up."