Chapter 300 - Chapter of Compassion

Nothing could match up to the sharpness of Zennarde's Sword!

It was an amazing weapon even at Level 60, let alone right now.

Although the Priest had cast a shield on himself beforehand, he was still killed just like that. The surrounding players felt a sense of dread fall over them.

Within the span of a minute, Nie Yan had turned the tables on them and shattered their morale!

Nie Yan was a reaper from hell, pouncing towards the remaining Priest who turned to flee. But the Priest was no match for his speed while Gale Ambush was active. He caught up and cut down the opponent in an instant!

It was like pigs to the slaughter!

With his unrivalled speed and supreme attack power, Nie Yan was a god-like existence.

While the casters scattered, the Berserker and Fighter charged toward Nie Yan in an attempt to intercept him. However, Nie Yan slipped past them with a simple sidestep.

Nie Yan dashed toward Maple Blazeheart and chopped down with Zennarde's Sword, shaving away more than half his health. Just as Nie Yan was about to follow up with another attack, Maple Blazeheart's body became illusory while the space around him twisted and warped, whereupon he vanished without a trace.

It was Illusion Blink!

Nie Yan looked in the distance. There, he spotted Maple Blazeheart 50 meters away.

When their gazes met, Maple Blazeheart gave Nie Yan a calm smile, as though this battle had nothing to do with him, before disappearing again. Who knew if he used some kind of skill, Invisibility Potion, or something else altogether.

Under these circumstances, Maple Blazeheart knew he was no match for Nie Yan, so he withdrew.

After all, magic immunity was quite rare, and it was generally found in Advanced Skills with cooldowns of two or three days. After waiting out the duration, Nie Yan's combat ability would drop dramatically.

In fact, it wasn't simply the magic immunity. Nie Yan's Gale Ambush, Shadow Slaughter, and God's Blessing were all Advanced Skills. Upon activation, they would make the user explode with power. But after their duration ran out, they posed far less of a threat.

However, right now, Nie Yan who still had all these skills active was practically invincible. He could run down the enemy as he pleased.

While wielding Zennarde's Sword, Nie Yan was a supreme avatar of death, capable of slaughtering gods and slaying devils!

The remaining Fighter bent down to pick up the two chapters from the Book of Order that Faded had dropped. Just as he stood back up, Nie Yan had emerged behind him and attacked with a Backstab followed by a Vital Strike, killing him.

The two chapters dropped back to the ground. Hmph... Don't touch what doesn't belong to you!

Nie Yan turned his gaze to the nearby Berserker. Seeing Nie Yan's gaze lock onto him, the Berserker nearly wet his pants in fear. He made use of the speed bonus from Strength of the Bear to flee for his life. What fool would want to fight Nie Yan in his current state? It was practically suicidal!

They really couldn't figure it out. Just where did Nie Yan find so many amazing skills?

In the blink of an eye, 7 out of 13 players had fallen to Nie Yan's blade.

Over on the other side of the battlefield, Tyrannical stuck to Casual like a wad of gum. Casual had taken him down to low health several times, but he would just escape through stealth to recover before reengaging. It appeared Tyrannical wouldn't give up until either one of them died.