Chapter 320 - Surrender

Nie Yan revealed almost all of his assets, allowing everyone to feel a burst of reassurance. The future of the War God Tribe was no longer filled with uncertainties.

The female staff member named Little Su was still explaining the War God Tribe's development plan. The people from the big gaming organizations below the stage, unaware of the Nie Yan's big reveal, were starting to kick up a ruckus.

"What the fuck are we supposed to do without gold? What a waste of time! Everyone, let's go," a bald man in his 30s jeered.

"Right! How do you expect to develop a guild without gold!?"

One person after another expressed their dissatisfaction.

"A large company like this can't even come up with 50,000 gold? What a joke," a professional player in his 20s sneered.

The crowd started raising their voices. The heads of the five large gaming organizations didn't speak up, but they shared the same concerns. They wanted to see how the company's higher-ups would solve this problem.

Nie Yan's gaze locked onto the five at the front. Just what are they discussing? He feared these fellows didn't have the War God Tribe's best interests at heart. The only thing keeping them here was the generous salary offer.

"Please, calm down." Little Su clearly lacked experience as she struggled to quell the crowd. She was on the verge of bursting out in tears. So when she saw Father Nie signalling for her to come down, she breathed out a sigh of relief. "Sorry, everyone. We'll address your concerns after a short break."

Little Su quickly got off the stage as the crowd's heckling grew even louder. Things were starting to go off kilter.

"Chairman." Little Su bowed to Father Nie.

Father Nie nodded. "We've come up with a new development proposal. The previous one will be scrapped. Here, have a look."

"Let me go up," Nie Yan interrupted. Little Su lacked the necessary experience. Where she would probably fail to handle this matter adequately, he could succeed with ease. After all, it was his proposal. And having dealt with much bigger situations before, he felt confident in shutting down these troublemakers.

Nie Yan walked up to the front of the podium and swept his gaze over the crowd.

Following this, the people below revealed expressions of disdain.

"Don't tell me you guys are short on staff too? You're actually having a brat go up?" a professional player mocked.

The heads of Icewind, Azure Dragon, Thunder God, Nightmoon, and Blaze remained silent.

"What are they planning?" Azure Dragon's owner lowered his head and asked.

"Who knows. Let's keep watching," Frozen Prose replied. Their real names had long since taken a backseat to their ingame aliases.

They couldn't for the life of them understand why Nie Yan had got up on stage. He only appeared to be around 18 years old, his face containing hints of immaturity.

Nie Yan's cold gaze swept over the audience.

"You, you, and you are all dismissed!" Nie Yan pointed at the troublemakers. He didn't know if these fellows came here with malicious intent. But regardless, they couldn't be allowed to stay.

"And who the hell are you supposed to be? Tell the person in charge to come out!" one of the troublemakers shouted in indignation.

At this moment, Father Nie stood up and said in a cold tone, "He is my son. His words represent mine."