Chapter 259 - Darkbright Leather Armour of Solga

Nie Yan's body was a treasure trove, brimming with all kinds of wonderful items. The Crawler Ring would absolutely fetch a sky-high price if listed up for auction. As a matter of fact, it was something that couldn't be bought even if the player had the gold. The crowd couldn't help but wonder how he got his hands on such a trinket.

It was difficult to determine how useful this sort of item was, an irreplaceable tool to some but dead weight in the hands of others.

The players scaled the buildings one after another until all six were jam-packed, forming a peculiar sight.

With this, the area between them turned into the focal point.

Only Nie Yan, Bladelight, and Yi Yan stuck to the ground. The rest of the Warriors retreated off in the distance.

Nie Yan turned to Bladelight and Yi Yan after reequipping the Crawler Ring. "I'll go draw the Goblin Hunter's aggro."

"Alright, be careful," Bladelight cautioned. This was a Level 40 Lord, after all. It wouldn't be easy to lure the Goblin Hunter out of its spawn, all the way to the center of the six buildings.

Nie Yan stealthily approached until he was within some 30 meters of the Goblin Hunter, whereupon he took aim with his Cavalry Crossbow.

「Whoosh whoosh whoosh!」Five bolts flew out toward the Goblin Hunter.

−24
−21
−22
−21
−23

After being struck, the Goblin Hunter fired out a red-hot iron ball that quickly picked up speed as it rolled toward the assailant.

Nie Yan activated Shadow Waltz and dodged to the left.

The cannonball detonated with a loud explosion, spewing out flames into the sky and sending shrapnel flying everywhere.

Even though Nie Yan hid himself in stealth which was further amplified by the cloud of smoke from the explosion, the Goblin Hunter quickly located him and gave chase.

Every step the Goblin Hunter took shook the ground heavily.

Another cannonball was fired out.

Nie Yan ducked to the side, only to notice the cannonball still on his heels.

It was homing in on him!

Seeing the cannonball was about to explode, Nie Yan shot out a web line from his Silk Spinner Ring which stuck to the wall of a nearby building and swung away.

「Boom!」Not a second later, Nie Yan felt a sweltering shock wave ruthlessly slam his back as a piece of shrapnel brushed past his arm.

A frighteningly high damage value floated up above Nie Yan's head. Luckily he wasn't at the center of the blast radius; otherwise, he wouldn't have been left with a complete corpse!

Nie Yan let go of the web line and made a graceful landing, whereupon he bolted toward the area at the center of the six buildings with the Goblin Hunter in hot pursuit.

"That was a close call!"

"The boss almost died there!"

"What kind of skill is that? Since when could Thieves shoot out webs?"

"That's obviously his secret, of course! Amazing! He even dodged an attack like that!"

The players were able to get a clear view of Nie Yan being chased by the Goblin Hunter from atop the buildings. It was nerve wracking, like a good thriller. There were many times where they thought he was toast, only to see him somehow survive by the skin of his teeth.