Chapter 326 - Unprecedented Unity

How should we respond to Mad Blade?」Guo Huai asked. Not responding to the post meant Asskickers United was taking this humiliation lying down. No matter what, they couldn't back down!

It's fine. I'll do it myself.」Nie Yan opened up the forums and prepared a response to Bloodlust Mad Blade's post.

Alright.」Guo Huai nodded, then focused on another matter of importance. After killing some members of Bloodlust Blades, players were arriving to collect their bounties. He began distributing the rewards according to the criteria Nie Yan set.

When Nie Yan opened up the forums, the players from Bloodlust Blades were still in the midst of mocking Asskickers United. They were clearly hoping to goad their enemy into taking rash action.

Truthfully, such meddling wasn't necessary. With Bloodlust Blades declaring war, Asskickers United would naturally take up the challenge.

Nie Yan wrote a reply to Mad Blade's post.

Azure Falling Sky, Unhindered, Radiant Sacred Flame, Victorious Return... Asskickers United has never been afraid of anyone. This time is no exception. Why go through all these hoops just to declare war? We'll sweep through Glory City and flatten Bloodlust Blades!

The Mad Rogue responded! The forums erupted with excitement. Many players were deeply moved after reading the reply. Nirvana Flame was just as domineering as ever!

When Nie Yan's reply was shared in guild chat, the fighting spirits of the players from Asskickers United were ignited, and they roared out in cheers.

Sweep through Glory City! Flatten Bloodlust Blades!

Fuck those dog bastards from Bloodlust Blades!

...

Below Nie Yan's declaration was also a number.

# of Bloodlust Blades players killed: 1,563

Asskickers United's bounty notice was put up over an hour after Bloodlust Blades released theirs, so for their kill count to be lower was nothing strange. However, it was rising at a frightening rate!

Of course, the victor wouldn't be decided by whose kill count was higher but rather who could hold out until the very end!

No one was clear on the wealth of Bloodlust Blades. Asskickers United could only fight them with all their strength!

In just a short hour, Nie Yan already had to pay out over 3,000 gold.

Knowing the guild was facing a financial crisis, the players from Asskickers United who were ambushed and killed refused to accept any form of compensation.

At this time, Paladin of the Elegy appeared in guild chat.「Looking for more to form a Level 40 gold farming group. We're going to grind in the Level 40 map, Flowing Gold Plains!

Gold farming group! It was as if the entire guild shared the same epiphany.

Forming a Level 35 gold farming group!

Forming a Level 40 gold farming group!

Tough Jerky, where are you? Hurry up over to the Calore transfer area!

Liu Shu, let's gather at Calore's south entrance!

...

The chat was flooded with messages from players looking to form gold farming groups. One team after another departed from Calore and set off for easy farmable maps. Although the experience gain was pitiful, the consumable costs were kept at a minimum, and the drop rate for both money and items was decent. All the loot they collected would be donated to the guild!