Chapter 29 : Red

It's already deep at night. A man wearing a black coat, covering every skin possible, is sitting on a bench under the three. He was smirking, while watching a high school guy sitting on the swing and tears are in his eyes. He was creating a perfectly, devilish plan in his mind. This is what he both hates and loves seeing.

People suffering, he hates that very much. But when those people who are suffering had a soul as dark as a coal, he would love to watched that. He wants to see how shitty people suffer and how they struggled in life. He loves watching them being tormented and tortured. That's when he feels happy because he knows that he wasn't the only one suffering.

The man in black coat gave out a sigh as he lean his back on the bench. He crossed his legs and arms as he enjoys the twinkling tears he can barely see in the dark from their distance. He has been stalking the school boy since the morning. He felt joyous as he saw the boy's shoulder moving up and down, symbolising that he's crying. But there's one thing that annoys him, he couldn't see any of his favorite color on the student's body or things.

"Tsk! I needed my favorite color to complete my plan." He whispered to himself.

He then stood up and walked towards the student's direction. His devious expression earlier suddenly changed into a fake, friendly and innocent expression that he always used to deceived people. He smiled and sat on the swing beside the student.

"Hey, anything wrong?" He pretended to be worried but deep inside, he was happy.

"No, I'm fine." The student said without even glancing at him.

"I know life isn't easy but there are always a positive side." He said.

That's when the student looked at him. "Is there? Do you really think I could get through everything?" The student asked.

The black coat guy smiled. "Of course. I can help you ease your burdens, just tell me what your problem is." The student hesitated for a while but his fake angel-like smile managed to convince the poor guy.

In all honesty, he already know why the guy is in that situation. He knows everything about him. The truth that he is a bully victim who also became a bully to ease his feelings. He knows that two students killed themselves because of him. He knows how he told his girlfriend to get rid of their baby because according to him, he doesn't want his future being ruined by an innocent child. Now, seeing this guy suffer is like a masterpiece for him. He is enjoying every single sight of his tears.

"Well, my name is Lee Jin Hong but you can call me James, by the way." The student offered him a shake hands.

'Lee Jin Hong, what a name.' He smirked in his thought. He only know the guy's english name and he never thought that he would tell him his korean name.

"You're korean too?"

"Yes."

He accepted James' hand and said, "My name is Lee Yuhyeol but you can call me...Red." He smiled.

This is his greatest ability. He can make his victims trust him easily. He smiled as he shook the student's hand. After talking a little for some time, his poor victim finally started to open up. Although he doesn't really have to hear it because he already knew, he still chose to remain quiet and listen.

"So, what happened? Why are you crying, James?" Red asked again.

"My stepfather has been abusing me for two years since my mom left him. I felt so gross and terrible because of how disgusting he is. I've been enduring it but I'm tired." James Lee started crying again as the guy called Red tried to hide his devilish grin behind a sympathetic face.