Chapter 60 : Harry

Ju Jin Su immediately went inside the room when he heard everything that Red had said.

"What are you doing, Hyeol?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

"What else? I'm going to take the most important person from that detective's life." Red answered with a smirk.

Ju Jin Su shook his head in disapproval. "You can't."

"Why not?"

"It's very dangerous, Hyeol. Meeting with Devius Chad is a bad idea. He's a good fighter." Ju Jin Su unexplained.

"I know how to fight too, Jin Su. You thought me, remember?" He raised one of his brows.

"Yeah, I did. That's why I know you are no match to him. It's like giving yourself in." His voices sounded really worried.

Red stood up and placed his hands on Jin Su's shoulder. "If I think I can't do it, I won't do it. Just trust me, I won't give in myself." He reassured Jin Su.

Even if Ju Jin Su doesn't approve, he knew Red would still do it. He wanted to help Red get the justice he deserves but the guy's way is too dangerous. He doesn't want Red to become the person who him that way. All his life, he just wanted to make Red be a better person. To help him get back to his feet. He wanted to see him living a better life than this. But who should he blame? He's the one who agreed to help Red with his revenge.

"Just be careful, Hyeol. I'll be watching from a distant and I won't hesitate to act if I find the situation threatening." Ju Jin Su said his condition.

Red nodded his head. "Okay, do as you please." He smiled.

The pair went out of the place together but Red has to take another vehicle because he doesn't want to be seen with Ju Jin Su. He wanted to protect his only family as much as Ju Jin Su wanted to protect him.

The next morning, Cameron woke up, still feeling dizzy and his head was still hurting a bit. At first he was confused but then he remembered he passed out last night. He sighed and massaged his temple. He then turned to his side.

"Where is he?"

Detective Lee was expecting to see Devius still lying beside him or perhaps making breakfast in the kitchen but he didn't see the officer beside him nor he saw him in the kitchen.

He thought, 'Perhaps he went outside to buy something.' Cameron just shrugged it out and got up from bed. When he glanced at the clock, it was still early in the morning. There was still a bit of drizzle outside.

Cameron brushed his hair with his fingers, taking a deep breath. He then took the towel and walked inside the bathroom. He felt some kind of relief after the cold water touched his bare skin. He pushed his hands on the bathroom wall, letting the water to pour all over his body.

All the memories he recall last night, even though he saw it blurry he could remember them clearly. The place, the basement, the fire and the kids. All of those, he remembers them. But there's only one thing he couldn't figure out. It was the identity of those two kids he saw. He knew he never had anyone in that basement aside from himself.

"Who are you? What really happened to me before? What is that fire? Who were those kids?" He consecutively asked himself, not getting any answer.

He slowly reach his hand to his back, touching the massive scar he had forgotten long ago. He thought he remembered everytime about his miserable childhood yet it turned out there are some things he had forgotten or maybe he chose to forget. But now, he wanted to remember it all in order to get the answer to every question he has in mind.

"Why did I forget those memories? And why are they just coming now that I was reminded of my scar? That fire, what really happened that night? What happened, Lee Han Se?" He felt his head hurting again as he tries hard to remember everything.