Chapter 81 : Revelations

Detective Lee's head was throbbing and his vision was starting to spin get blurry. Everything that he heard was just too much for him to digest. All his life, the possibility that the memories he had weren't really his. It was someone else's memories. If that's the truth, if Red was really telling the truth, that would only mean that his whole existence was a lie. He doesn't have his own memories, he doesn't have his own identity. He wasn't who he thought he was.

'No! No! No!' He couldn't accept it. He doesn't want to accept it.

"You're lying to confused me, Red! I refuse to believe you." Cameron yelled but Red's burning eyes were looking straightly at him.

"Really? You still doesn't want to accept it? Crimson, you killed my brother. You killed Lee Han Se! He sacrificed his life for you, he died for your fucking sake! HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!? WHY!?" Red painfully shouted with tears in his eyes.

Detective Lee shook his head. "NO! I am not Lee Han Se! If that kid saved me, if those were really not my memories, why? Why did I believe it all my life? Why did I live as Lee Han Se? If I wasn't really me, then who the hell am I? WHO AM I!?" He shouted back, holding his throbbing head.

Red took a step forward, his gun was aimed at Cameron's direction. "I told you... You are Lee Jin Hong."

"No..."

"Do you remember the bloody handkerchief I sent you?" Red asked, Cameron looked at him in confusion.

"What about that?"

"It was yours. Your name Lee Jin Hong is weaved in it. Here..." He threw a box at the detective's direction. "Pick them up."

"What is that?"

"Just pick it up and see for yourself." Red stated.

Cameron hesitated for a while. He doesn't want to see nor does he would like to look of what is inside. He looked at Red and swallowed hard as he slowly approached the thing. He hesitantly picked the box up.

"Look inside." He heard Red speak.

Detective Lee slowly opened the box and inside were two other handkerchiefs. He took them out without taking the gun off of Red's direction. The two handkerchiefs has two different names weaved in them.

"Lee Yuhyeol... Lee Han Se..." He read.

A memory came back in Cameron's head. He was weaving the name Lee Han Se on a piece of cloth—the handkerchief. It was the one whom he remembered before. He was wearing a name but it wasn't his. He was weaving the name Lee Han Se but it wasn't his name. It was someone else's.

On the other hand, Officer Chad's mouth was left agape. He also couldn't believe everything that he heard. Was it really true? Did Detective Lee, the man he considered as his partner, stole someone's identity? It's confusing. He wanted to hear an answer but he knows that he won't be able to at this time. He felt really annoyed but at the same time, he's also worried about Cameron. He couldn't believe that the detective could do such thing.

"What the hell is he saying?" He whispered to himself.

"I know that you're confused but everything that you heard is the whole truth." Ju Jin Su spoke.

"I don't understand."

"Detective Lee isn't Lee Han Se, he's real name is Lee Jin Hong. Crimson or whom you've known as Cameron took the identity of the real Lee Han Se, Hyeol's brother."

"This is crazy." Devius shook his head.

"It's hard to believe but there's no reason to lie. I am telling you the truth. You may not believe it and I won't force you to. But, officer, Hyeol has his reason in everything he did. He just wanted to get what is rightfully his and his brother's. I helped him because I don't want him to stay alone forever and if I have to sacrifice my life for him, I am more willing to do so." Ju Jin Su stated as he slowly removed the mask covering his face.