Chapter 50 : The Favor 1

In the darkness of the night, Red slummed the door behind him as he entered the place he was staying. No one is around so he is free to vent his anger into anything. He took off his long black coat with anger as he threw it on the floor. The phone in his hand was almost crashed by his strength but he would never shatter it as it's the only thing he could use to contact the detective, the officer and the only person he trusts.

For him, seeing Detective Lee living his life free and getting better is making his blood boil. Red wanted the Cameron to suffer, to be in pain. He wanted to see that person to be in a living hell. Hearing him acting like he doesn't know anything made Red even more ferocious and mad. If he haven't planned for everything in such a long period of time, he wouldn't wasted any day watching him from a far. He would immediately show up and kill him with his own hands.

But he had decided that wasn't enough. He won't just let him have a peaceful and quick death. All the killings and the clues he left are part of his plan. Ending those people's lives are part of his plan and to him, it was also to get them pay for there sins and helping them get away from living their miserable lives. Aside from that, he wanted him to remember everything, piece by piece and repeatedly like a broken music cord. All the the people who died, Red left them a clue.

"Just wait and see. Just a little more time and I'll make you suffer like hell. I'll make you remember every bit of it. I'll make you remember who Lee Jin Hong is. Just wait, detective!" Red said in an angry voice as he stared at the detective's younger photo.

He's been keeping that for a long time as he plans for his so-called revenge. Staring at his photo made him angry and motivated. Red clenched his fist while his eyes are flaming with anger.

"Hyeol, you went out again? Did you went to follow them again? I told you it's dangerous." A man's voice came from behind him.

Red walked towards the window, letting the wind play with his hair. "Jin Su, you are not supposed be here. You have your case to investigate, didn't you?" He spoke.

"Red, I already told you not to go anywhere. Being outside alone is dangerous for you. That kid, Michael, knows you're appearance." Ju Jin Su said in a scolding yet worried voice.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, I'll never reveal my real identity, Jin Su. I am being very careful, those idiot will never know it was me even if I was standing at their territories."

"They won't but what if it isn't just somebody who recognizes you? What if it was him? You know Lee Han Se might—"

"DON'T EVER CALL HIM THAT NAME!" Red drastically turned to him, his eyes full of rage. "Lee Han Se is my brother but that person isn't."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Jin Su apologizes. "I'm just worried about you. We've spent a lot of time to create your perfect revenge plan and if you get caught, I don't know if I could do something to help you out." He said in a concerned voice.

Red smirk devilishly. "Ju Jin Su, you don't have to worry because I'll never get caught unless I intentionally bait myself to them." He stated as he walk towards the couch, sat down and crossed his legs.

"You can't stop me from worrying, especially when you're taking the dangerous way. Being near him is like baiting yourself, right?"

"I am danger, Jin Su."

"Hyeol..."

"Don't worry about me, I can handle myself. For now, just do what you're supposed to do." Red wave his hand.

"I understand. Anyway, stop overusing the sedatives I gave you to put your guards to sleep. I gave them to you so you could use them in case of emergency." Jin Su sighed.