Chapter 65 : Remembering The Fear

'Where the hell am I?'

Devius Wayne Chad woke up in an unfamiliar place. His hands and legs are both tied up tightly and his lips were covered with tape. He felt dizzy and his head was painfully throbbing. He tried to move and loosen the rope but it was no use as it was really tied tight. He looked around to figure out where he is but he doesn't remember any corner. Then he heard a series of foot steps heading towards his direction. He just observed. He couldn't remember what happened before he lost his consciousness.

"Good day, Officer Chad. You're finally awake. I guess Ju Jin Su's sedatives are really strong and effective." A familiar voice was heard.

Officer Chad wrinkled his forehead upon hearing his voice. He wanted to say something but was unable to as his lips were sealed with tape. The man continued to walk until he was in front of him. Devius couldn't see his face as he was wearing a weird mask and a long, black coat. But just by looking at him and hearing his voice, he already has an idea in his mind of what the person's identity is.

"What does he want from me? Is he Red?" He questioned himself.

"Do you want to hear some news?" Red said in a joyous tone.

Devius furrowed his brows. "What does he have under his sleeves again?"

"You're detective was very worried about you by now and he said, I should return you to him. He even threatened to kill me and hunt me to hell if I dare touch one single hair of yours." The man behind the mask laughed as he shook his head. "Oh? I forgot that you can't talk, sorry. Let me help you." He walked towards Officer Chad and removed the tape in his lips. "There you go."

"Why are you doing this? What are you getting by doing this? By the way you sounded, you're still young. Don't ruin yourself with anger and vengeance." Devius spoke the moment the tape was removed from his lips.

"Fancy. You didn't asked me of who I am, seems like you already knew, officer. But to answer your questions, I'm here for just one reason and one purpose." The man in a mask said.

"I believe that your purpose nor your reason isn't enough to justify everything you did."

"Really? Let me tell you then. My reason of doing this is Lee Han Se and my purpose is to give him what he deserved. I'm going to take back what is meant to be mine."

Officer Chad looked at him with confused eyes. "What do you mean by taking back what is meant to be yours? What is your connection with Cai? Who are you really? What do get in everything you're doing?" He asked.

"I am Red, but I am not just Red. I am more than a person named Red, officer. I am also a brother who's been mourning for all the years I've existed. But it's not the right time to tell you the whole story yet, officer. I'll tell you once your little detective is here." Red leaned over to make their heights equal.

"What? What do you mean?" Devius felt a little nervous, he knows something was up with this guy.

"I called him and told him to come here if he dares to. I gave him the address." Red smirked.

"Red, I'm warning you. If you hurt him, I'll kill you!"

"Ooh, how sweet. He said the same thing." Red took out a knife inside his pocket which made Officer Chad's eyes widen. "...but don't worry, I won't kill you nor him because I'm not done playing yet. I'm just starting to have fun." He then sliced a large part of the officer's shirt.

"What are you going to do?" Officer Chad swallowed hard.

"Watch me." Red said and held the knife's blade tightly, causing him to bleed. He used the piece of Devius' clothes to wipe the blood in his hand.