Away

An:- So this is kinda inspired from a fanfic I read the name is Angels tear that book is currently on hiatus but the chapters are pretty sad yeah its pretty good. Also....bangtan except jin are kinda toxic towards jin in this oneshot.

(Seokjin pov)
"Can't you do it right? Isn't 57 times enough for you to understand the dance step properly." Hoseok said getting annoyed. I sigh. After all he is right. I need to pay more and more attention. How can I not get such a simple step right? I try to do it. It comes barely right. Hoseok sighs and leaves the room.

It is not like I dont know how dance. I am just having a hard time since the past few days. "Did he got it?" I heard our dance instructor ask on the other side of the door. "No, I am tired of him.. he just can not get it right I mean come on it is so simple." I heard hoseok say. Great now I made one of my member upset. How the fuck you are so bad! I think of myself.  I get back home after dance practice. I enter the room to find kookie sitting on the couch watching t.v.

"Hey kook!" I say trying to sound cheerful. He takes a side glance at me and nods. "What took you so long." He asks in a monotone. "Ugh I was at dance practice" I say untying my shoes. "That means giving hoseok hyung a hard time." He said coldly. That hurted a bit. "Y..ye..yeah I guess." I say calmly.

"Will you at least make us something I am starving!" He says whining. "Sure!" I say and walk towards the kitchen. There taehyung was getting a drink. "Hey tae!" I say. "Dont talk to me now...you are kinda a bad sign whenever you are around something bad does happen to me." He says. Ahh well he is right. I am the bad luck. I sigh and walk towards the stove. I turn it on and put in some oil to heat, I cut the vegetables and put it in. Trying to make a soup.

(Time skip to dinner table)
There was everyone there. Eating the food. I was glad. I was trying to get the rice when jimin said. "You should go on a diet I think" I t was in a whisper but I heard it. He was right i am certainly gaining weight. I should not eat more. So I put the bowl in sink and wash my dishes and get back to my room. I sigh and look in the mirror. I was getting fat. I will go on a diet. I walk to the bathroom and take my vitamins and go to sleep.

Next morning I was shaken from sleep by someone. "Get up! I am getting late." Namjoon said. "For what?" I ask. "To go to the studio! You told you will drop me to the studio did you forget?" He says getting annoyed. "Oh I remember." I said getting up quickly putting on some shirt and pants. "He can't even remeber a dance step how do you expect him to remebr to drop you" I heard hoseok say. I sigh and I take the car keys. "Hurry up!" Namjoon urges me to go fast as we were driving on the way to his studio. "Namjoon, we are already overspeeding we are already over 70 when the speed limit is 50!" I say.

"Geez." He muttered. He has the right to get mad. After all I am the one at the fault. I sigh as we reach his studio and he litreally slams the car door shut. "Take care" I whisper. I drive back to the dorm and there was jimin fussing over."where were you! We are hungry!" He said in an annoying tone.

"I was at namjoons studio to drop him" I say. "Can you not make us breakfast and go we are hungry." Taehyung says. I sigh and step in the kitchen trying to make breakfast. As I turn around I accidentally bump in yoongi and we both fall to the ground groaning. "Ugh can you do at least one thing right!" He says angrily. I just sigh once again and get up trying to do what I was doing.

I set down the table and put the food in the plates and call everyone.  They started to eat. I smile and then walk to my room. I am going to dance practice today. I will get perfect in the step.

(Time skip because I said so)
I drop to the floor breathing heavily after dancing for 6 hours. I finally got the dance step right and am happy that I wont annoyed hobi anymore. I was feeling kinda hungry since  I haven't had anything since morning. I decide to return home. It was already 7 in the evening and they were not home. "Jimin? Yoongi?" I call out. But they were not there. Did they go somewhere? I check my phone whether I had any missed calls but there were none. I sigh and sit on the couch watching a random show.